Sunny Side Up

CRUSH
Minzy PoV
 
*Baekhyun voice*
Annyeongi achim yeorobeun~~
Good Morning to you ..
yes! Specially for you, you who listen to my morning broadcast (XOXO Radio)
Do you have a good sleep my xoxo listeners?
Are u ready for today activity?
For boost ur moods I'll play some exciting music here is it Growl from EXO happily enjoyed it.


"Morning Baek~"
As I heard the music and my body moved with the beat. Here I am in the practice room do my routines I really enjoyed this. (This is my 2nd years) at the university on dance major and I have many things to do. I have many project, beside the school project, I'm a street dance too. My passion is dancing, all kind of dance I want to master it.

I don’t know how long I practice, but now I feel good, my body warm and my sweat drips wet my clothes. I feel like somebody watching me at the seats. I call his name and slowing my movement.
 
“Jong in? Come, don’t hide in the dark u'll already dark kamjjong” I called.
 
“Tchh .. Why so serious even don’t recognize I’m here for a long time” he hissed.
 
Yup there’s Jongin who’s people called Kai. My best out of the best man! My partner on dance. I don’t really have many ‘girls’ friend because my personality who’s to tomboy to be a girl. Beside become my 'girl'friend many of them become my fans. I'm famous around the girls more then around the boys. But really I don’t mind it.
 
“why don’t make a sound? How long you’ve been there?” I ask while turn off the music.
 
“long enough to saw your new movement” he pass me a towel and water. “why practice so hard? Something coming up?” he smirks.
 
He always smirks and he think he’s y to doing something like that, I can say yup he’s y but just a bit.

“thank you, and hool~ I just practice so hard same as you. Don’t you?” as I grab the water and sweep my nape.
 
“hahaha don’t ask me. You have a class today?”
 
“nope, but we must promote our dance class, new audition for this year. If you don't have class you better accompany me then” I ask him.
 
“I have no class, and sure! why not. I want to see some new chick who cute and maybe I can hangout with them” he said with excitement.
 
“ewww K.A.I the playboy in the city wanna flirt around freshman, yaa! You so cheap ya know” I rolled side my eyes and stick out my tongue.
 
“don’t be so jealous, I don’t take it serious. And come on I’ll wait you change” he said while raise and land me his hand.
 
“I know that since when you become serious, and don’t over excited. I have a plan, u'll know it later” I grab his hand and raise, I was used by his habit.

 


Dara PoV
 
“aigoooo eotteokhae?? Wae songsaengnim do this to me waee” I stressed out, scream and pull my hair up.
“it’s just too much huh? Lay~ do you think Yang seongsaengnim want to make me die young huh? Hell no I’m too young to die”
 
Lay just chuckle and patted my head while comb my stress hair with his finger.
“you can do it, I’m sure” he said.
 
I shock with his statement and moved a few step behind him
“what? How come you can say that? Sale a 100.000 K'Arts concert ticket for the last project? It's just .. too much .. too maldoandwae!!”
 
Yes here it is, K'Arts always make a concert on the end of the year to celebrate an upcoming new year, and that YG songsaengnim ask me too sold a 100.000 K'Arts concert ticket because of last year K'Arts just sold about 50.000 ticket. But if I success he assure me graduated with cumlaude. WTH with cumlaude! The question is how can I sold 100.000 ticket. We are not BigBang or 2NE1 for a God sake, I'm not a socialist at all, and don't have many related in this university. I'm at my 3rd year and need something up to make my last project and here I am dig my own grave.

While I'm to busy with my thought, and search lay nowhere. "Laaayyy" I scream to get his attention who a meter away from me. Oyeah he's lay my childhood friends, my brother, not my real blood brother, but after time goes by yeah he is.

"Come on, we're late. You must promote our club before the times givin to us is up! Ppaliwaa~" Lay gestured me to come.

"Come in daddy" I run to Lay and grab his arm. Make he flinch, he still have some bruised at last several week incident. Here we go we enter the hall who's all freshman in there.

"Lay, I'm nervous! there many strangers" I said to lay with shivering.

"It's okay, we just perform first, steady your guitar. I make it your way"

I smile to him poorly "Lay jjang!" And grab out my guitar from the pouch on my back.

She doesn't know someone watching her diligently as soon as she enter the room.

"Ehem Annyeonghaseyeo yeorobun, my name Zhang YiXing but you can call me Lay." He smiled.
"We're from instrument club and want to recruit a bunch or many of you guys to join us" Lay said warmly and make some girls squealing.

"And here's my partner Sandara Park, who will perform a bit of her ability" Lay introduce me. Omona I must speak now.

"A..a..annyeong Dara imnida, just call me that hoobaenim and don't be shy" WTH I'm the one who very shy in front of this hall, I felt my face turn red immediately.

"Neee Dara sunbaenim" said some freshman who had a very very thick and low voice.

I just become more shy, and can't look in front of properly.

Lay who concern at me said "are you okay? Ready to start it now?" He said worry.

"Y..yYes yes, I'm okay" I sputtered.

And at no time I strumming my guitar and played one of 2NE1 famous song Lonely. Immediately I forget about my shyness and awkwardness and got my emotion deep with the melody.
 

Hi guyss~

Don’t forget to give me an input, or critic that’s will motivate me :D

I’ll do my best hope you enjoy XOXO