Chapter 6

You Smell Like Chocolate
Chapter 6 - Operation Makes The Sick Boy Happy

Sungkyu's POV

>2 weeks later<

"Woohyun-ah, let's go practice~" I try to wake him up but fail miserably. Usually, Woohyun I s one of the members that wakes up easily but now, he seems doesn't want to wake up at all.

"Leave me alone, hung! I can't see her even though I wake up. It's better to sleep than wake up. I just miss her so much" he mumbles but there is one particular word that makes it weird.

"Woohyun-ah, who is her? Care to tell me~" I talk to him softly cause when he is half awake or half drunk, he would listen to me and tell me everything.

"She is Cho Hee. Shim Cho Hee~~ She's Changmin hyung's baby sister and I like her" he chuckles after he told me who is 'her'.

Wow! The grease ball had a crush huh and she is Changmin hyung's sister. It's a miracle! I better help him. Before that, I touch his forehead and its burning. No wonder he doesn't want to wake up. He had a fever.

>at the living room<

"Gather up, boys! I need something from you!" I shout to the boys (Infinite) but exclude Woohyun since he's sick.

"What is it, hyung?" Sungjong ask me while rubbing his eyes like a kid.

" Has anyone have Changmin hyung's number? It's kinda urgent" I ask the boys and they look at me with their I-can't-believe-this-hyung-just-call-us-for-Changmin-hyung's-number face.

"Take it from my phone but why do you want it?" Hoya ask me.

"Just want to make the grease ball happy" I went to Hoya's room and left the members confused.