Chapter 2

You Smell Like Chocolate
Chapter 2 - First Time I Meet Her

Woohyun POV

"Woohyun-ah, help me! The kitchen is on fire!" I am about to go out when Sungkyu hyung call me. I quickly go to the kitchen but they are no fire and most importantly, there is no KIM SUNGKYU in the kitchen.

I sighed cause I've been prank by Sungkyu hyung but I still didn't see him anywhere. As I open the door, I hear Sungkyu hyung call me again but this time, he calls me with my full name. Wow! He must be angry~

"Nam Woohyun!!! Where do you think you're going? It's cleaning day and you want to ditch us? Na ah! You're not going anywhere!" Sungkyu hyung lean against the wall. Then, he walk to me with his hands on his waist. What I didn't expect is he attack me with his bear hug. I try to push him but he just tighten the hug.

"Hyung~ I'm going to practice and NO! I'm not going to ditch you as I want to! Let me go, hyung! You're suffocating me!"

"Ok then~ See ya~" he let go of me and walk away. I don't know what I should do to him -_-.

>SM Building<

I have to go through the backdoor cause the fans are blocking the main entrance. I silently enter the backdoor. As I walk, I see a girl enter the backdoor as well but I didn't see her face.

I followed her and she enter one of the dance room. I can tell you that she's very pretty. Had a long and wavy blonde hair, flawless face, wearing a red winter suit with a white blouse under it and jeans. She's like a model.

I take a peek in the dance room and see her running like a crazy girl with TVXG hyungs chase her. What is she doing with them? As I see her lean to Changmin hyung's shoulder and I got angry without a reason. What's happening to me?

I take a deep breath before I enter the room. I try to act natural by shouting Changmin hyung and Yunho hyung's name.