Chapter 9

You Smell Like Chocolate
Chapter 9 - The Feel

No One's POV

"Woohyun oppa, eat some chicken porridge. Come to the kitchen or do you want me to go to your room?" Cho Hee shouts from the kitchen as she puts the porridge into a bowl.

"I'll go tthe kitchen please" Woohyun get out from his room wearing a black V neck shirt with a beige short. Cho Hee looks at Woohyun try to fix his hair but he didn'y have the energy to do it since he's sick.

Cho Hee wants to help him at first but she have to clean the messy dorm. Practically, it was full with junk foods plastic wrapper which is yucky but she've seen worst *cough* Changmin's *cough* room *cough*

She was cleaning the kitchen when Woohyun finish his porridge. Woohyun backhug her when she was washinv the dishes. She can feel Woohyun's warm body against her back. She didn't say anything cause she feels comfortable.

"Can I hug you? I feel so hot~" Woohyun mumbles and pout at her even though she can't see his pout.

"Well, I can't say anything cause you already hug me, Woohyun oppa. As long you didn't disturb me, then you are welcome to hug me. If you disturb me, go to the living room" Cho Hee nudges him with her elbow.

"Yes, ma'am! By the way, what are you doing here? How did you know our pin code and our address?" Woohyun puts his chin on Cho Hee's shoulder and she leans ckoser to Woohyun's chest.

"I know it frkm Sungkyu oppa since he said that you are sick. He can't leave you alone in your dorm and he said that you mumbles my name in your sleep," Cho Hee said it expresionless but Woohyun's face turn red and he glad that Cho hee didn't see it.

"What?! That'a a nonsense~ I didn't mumble anything~"

"Oppa, just don't. You're a bad liar~"