Chapter 4

You Smell Like Chocolate
Chapter 4 - Prank?

Woohyun POV

What did I feel when my crush (Yes, I like her) said that she's already married? I feel totally broken. Like totally~ I feel like I want to cry that instant but I just hold my tears from falling down. I just look at her eyes and show my fake/sad smile to her.

"Wah~ Cho Hee-ah, congrats for your wedding with him. No wonder that you have the same surname"

Changmin hyung and Yunho hyung just look at my sad face and start to laugh. They even start to roll over the floor. Cho Hee just giggle. What just happen?

"Woohyun-ah, you really think that I am her husband?" Changmin sling his arms around my shoulder after he stop laughing (which take about 30 MINUTES!)

"If she said it, then I believe her~" I sigh and put my hands on my face to hide my frustrated face.

Then, I feel someone take my hand and I see that Cho Hee hold my hands. I can feel her warmth from her hand. She looks very pretty with that smile but I can't be with her. She is someone's wife. I silently pull my hand from hers and she's pouting. Clearly show that she likes to hold my hand.

"For god sakes! Stop with the lovey dovey! Both of you!" Changmin hyung take her away and she mumble something that I don't understand. Probably speaking in other language.

"Sorry about her~ She's in her crazy mood after the chase. She's not my wife. She's my sister. My baby sister to be exact. She likes to prank and be all touchy when she's tired xD" Changmin hyung gives Cho Hee to Yunho hyung to control her.

I look at her and realises that she's pouting while looking at me with a sad face. Please stop the pouting! She looks so cute with that pout! Can I just pinch her cheeks? :3