Chapter 5

You Smell Like Chocolate
Chapter 5 - Chocolate Fragrant?

No One POV

After this practice, it is time for Woohyun to leave as his manager already mad at him cause he lates for 15 minutes. Cho Hee just look at him sadly as he likes Woohyun to accompany him. Woohun also feels sad cause after this, he will be very busy practicing for Infinite's comeback this March and Toheart's debut.

"Hey, Cho Hee-ah~ I will see you if I'm not busy" Woohyun looks at her with smile on his face and hug her. Without hesitation, Cho Hee hug him back but Chang in and Yunho pulls back both of them.

"What are you doing to OUR sister, Woohyun-ah?" Yunho shout at him.

"What the hell~ She's MY ONE and ONLY sister. Not YOUR sister! There is NO OUR term!"

" Woohyun, tell him that she's OUR sister! I've known her since she's 9 years old. She sees me as her brother! Woohyun, tell him!!!!"

Woohyun startle when Yunho scream at him. He kinda space out when both of them fighting about Cho Hee. When both of them shout at Woohyun, he startle until she shout "Oh my god! Cho Hee smells like chocolate!"

TVXQ especially Changmin look at him with disgust and angry. Cho Hee just blush really hard Woohyun didn't believe that he just say it out loud. He tried to run away but luck is not on his side cause both Changmin and Yunho start to attack him.

Cho Hee just stood there, dumbfounded when she hears Woohyun's scream but she don't know what to do. However, she found a way by pulling Changmin and Yunho's ear, so that both of them can stop 'killing' Woohyun.

"Oppa, I'm sorry for their childish behavio. They just seem to be overprotective when it's about me. I'm very sorry" Cho Hee said while comb her long, blonde hair with her fingers awkwardly.

"I can see that. Well, I gotta go and Cho Hee-ah, you do smell like chocolate." After Woohyun said that, he immediately hug her tightly before running away. TVXQ looks at him with their horror face while Cho Hee's blush very hard.