Chapter 3

You Smell Like Chocolate
Chapter 3 - She Is His Wife?!

Cho Hee POV

"Namu-ah, you're here! I miss you~" Changmin oppa hugs the 'tree' guy. Why I call him 'tree'? Easy. Namu means tree. The 'tree' guy looks at me weirdly when he sees me. Who is this guy?

"Enough with the hug, Changminnie. Your baby didn't know him yet" Yunho oppa ruffle my hair messily.

"Don't touch my hair, moron!" I pushed his hand away from my hair cause he messes my hair!

"What the... Yah! Changmin, did you teach her that word?!" Yunho oppa shouts making the guys (Changmin oppa and the 'tree' guy) startle.

"Why that is my fault?! She's 22 years old. She's already old enough to say that but you, young lady, don't ever used that word EVER AGAIN! Arachi?" Changmin oppa hug me and I hug him back.

Yunho oppa join the hug and all of us totally forgot about the 'tree' guy. I push both of them when the 'tree' guy clears his throat.

"Oh my god! I forgot to introduce myself. Annyeong, Shim Cho Hee imnida. Call me Cho Hee and I'm 22 years old. Nice to meet you and you are?"

"Annyeong, Cho Hee~ I'm Nam Woohyun. Woohyun from Infinite and one of the main vocalist. I'm 24, so I guess you can call me Woohyun oppa" he shows his eyesmile that makes him so so sooo adorable. I think I want to pinch his cheeks.

"I see~ Infinite?! Your leader is Kim Sungkyu right? Oh my!!! Totally love his '60 Seconds' and 'I Need You'"

"Yeah~ What is your relationship with Changmin hyung?"

"You don't know?"

"Yes, I don't know"

"He's my husband"