Chapter 8

You Smell Like Chocolate
Chapter 8 - Is That You, Cho Hee?

Woohyun's POV

"Urghhh!!! My head hurts!!!" I groaned while rolling on my bed. Yes, I got sick. A cold actually, so I'm alone at the dorm now since the others are at SM, practising till their butts off xD.

I hear someone push the pin codes and open the door. I groan again cause I thought the others are already back but stop when I smell something nice and it's very quiet too.

I walk out the room with blanket around me and saw Cho Hee stands at the entrance. I look at her with a shock face and quickly go inside my room since I look horrible (ugly but I don't want to say it) when I'm sick.

"Woohyun oppa, is that you? Why are you running away from me??" she ask me.

"Don't come closer. I look horrible when I'm sick," I shout at her cause I'm under the blanket. I can't risk someone looks at me when I'm sick.

I can hear her giggles and feels a pressure on my left side of the bed. Meaning that she's in my room. Wait! My room? NOOOO!!!

"You see~ Everyone looks horrible when they are sick. I look way much worse than you when I got sick, so don't worry~ I'm not going to laugh," she pull the end of the blanket until it reach of my chest and wow, she looks pretty!

" See~ I'm not laughing, so it's not that bad. Nothing's wrong with your handsome face. Just a bed hair and your burning. I don't know where did you got the energy to run away from me" she fixes my hair and feel my hot forehead. When she got up, I hold her wrist. Makes her to stop walking.

"Yes, Namu oppa?" Is that my new nickname from jer? Namu oppa~~ xD

"Is this you, Cho Hee?" I ask her cause I'm scared that this is just my imagination. I always get weird hallucination when I got sick.

"Of course it's me, dummy! Rest and go take a bath. you' re smelly! And it'll reduce your temperature" she walks out and I quickly went to the bathroom. I don't know where did I got the energy cause practically 5 minutes ago, I complain that my head is hurts and rolled on the bed.

__________________________________________________________

don't forget to subscribe, comment and up vote this story. follow me at instagram too *0* make sure mention me and tell me who you are and I'll follow you back *0*