Chapter 15

Love Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"And then...and then he stopped the car." Key told Taemin and Jessica.

"How many stories you gonna make?" Taemin said not believing Key. "Your imagination is so wild."

"I'm not making any stories. It's true. He saved me from being hit by the car using his hands."

"Oh! Great. Is he a superman?  Actually no, he is not a superman. His underwears are not see." Key rolled his eyes. "Ha ha! I'm so funny." Taemin smiled.

"Key" Jessica called him and Key looked at her. "May be you fall for him."

"Don't be silly. I would like to stay away from Kim Jonghyun kind of people. Rich, spoiled, brat."

"Just like Minho?" Taemin smirked.

"Com'on guys, Minho is not like spoiled. Just a little bit bratty." Key pouted

"Hey Jessica, why don't you find a good guy for Key. Yours animals writs dogy love types."

"Hello, only girls are allowed in my animals writs center." Jessica replied applying lotion on her hands.

"Really." Taemin come to Jessica. "I just got confused seeing their long mustache."

"Shut up!" Jessica said.

"What shut up?" Taemin took some lotion and tried to put it on Jessica's hair.

"Taemin , please stop it."

"Let me help you with this."  Taemin try to spill it on Jessica's hair.

"Please Tae stop it.  Mamma." Jessica called her mom.

 Key only look at them and smile.

"What are you doing? Stop it." Mrs Lee entre the room.

"Mamma ahaaa..." Jessica tried to hide behind Mrs Lee.

"Taemin, TAEMIN  behave yourself."

"Mom tell her..."

"Mamma stop him, mamma... Ahaa.." Taemin dump the lotion on Jessica's hair.

"Yeh... " Taemin danced happily.

"Stop! Stop! Stop both of you." Mrs Lee shouted.

"I'm going to kill you." Jessica said angrily.

"No money for one month." Mrs Lee shout. "And you" Mrs Lee said pointing towards Jessica.

"Me!!?" Jessica shouted.

"Don't shout. You're the elder. I'll not give money both of you."

"Mom." Taemin tried to be cute.

"No"

"Mamma please. Sorry." Both said.

"No"

Key looked at them and remembered his family. He put on his shooes

"Key"Mrs Lee called when she see that Key is about to leave. Key looked at her "Stay for dinner."

"No aunty. I doesn't want to reach hostel late. I need to go."

"OK!"    

"Thanks" Key said and walk away.

Key comes to the hall and sees some old pic of Lee family. He goes for closer look and Mr Lew comes from back.

"These pictures are very old. See this pic. This is Taemin. That time he was shy, innocent, always quite and now  as you can see. And..this is Jessica. Before this photograph she broke my phone. I was so angry at her. Now she is my good girl. There must be some childhood memories you also have?"

"There are some faint memory memories with my mom. I think I leave now."

"Stay for dinner."

"No uncle, I'll be late for hostel."

"I'll drop you then."

"No uncle, I'll go by myself." Key rejects Mr Lee's offer.

"Hyun-shik" Mrs Lee called her husband.

"Yea..." Jessica shouted.

Key goes to the door and turn around to see a happy Lee family teasing each other.

"See, what they did today?" Mrs Lee complained Mr Lee.

"I didn't do anything dad. she did it." Taemin said with a pout.

"Look at my hair dad." Jessica complained. "He start it first."

"But you end it Jess." Taemin said.

 

 

The next day the students are having fun in the class.

"Seriously, he stopped the car by his hand?." Taeminsaid to Naeun. "When the car came, he hugs him tightly and just stop the car by his hand" Naeun stopped talking when Sulli and Luna stand beside her. "What?"

"My seat." Krystal replied.

"Leave this seat . If you don't then we have to see Krystal's lots of drama." Taemin said and get up.

"Tae you are such a good friend." Naeun hugs him.

The history teacher comes. "Sailent. Can you tell me the story of INA and its formation." (Here I'm using Indian history coz I don't know Korean history.)

Taemin open his book and start searching the answer.

"Minho." History teacher called.

"Yes."  

"Can you answer it?"

"Let me search." Minho try to search the answer. When the answer was not found by him, he shook his head.

"Krystal?" Krystal shook his head." Always gossiping, some time look at your book also. Com'on guys tell me the answer. Let's see the IQ level of this class." History teacher looked at Naeun. "Naeun right! Com'on tell me. Yes."

"Is it OK , if the IQ level comes out negative?" Taemin whispered. Minho and Key giggle.

Jonghyun comes to the class room and entre the class.

"Wow! There he is." Naeun poined at Jonghyun.

"Kim Jonghyun." Jonghyun introduce himself.

"You are late."

Jonghyun proceed to the bench to sit without giving an explanation.

"Mr Kim, I didn't give you permission to enter my class."

"So hot! " Krystal admired him.

"Attitude hnu...! Let's see, you have only attitude or do have brain also. Tell me about  INA..."

Jonghyun cut her speech "INA, Indian National Army. Subas Chandra boss fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter