Who will be the Romeo??

Love Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun tries to close the door on Key face.

"Um.. Your phone." Key says.Jonghyun sizes the phone from him and about to close the door on him again.

"Who it is?" Mrs Kim asked. Jonghyun open the door for Mrs Kim to see. She tries to hides her momentary shock on see Key. "H.. Hello. How are you? "She try to smile. "Come in."

"No, its OK. I just came to return the phone. I'm leaving now." Key turn to leave.

"Wait. How can you go like this. Come in.. You are Jonghyun's friend?"

"No. Actually I just came to return his phone. I found it near his car."

"That's so sweet. You also study in Seoul high?"

"Yes, recently I join in."

"Oh! Jonghyun also. Come in. Please have a cup of tea."

"No, its OK. Actually I have to return to hostel. Thank you." "Oh! OK."Mrs kim smile "Jonghyun let him see out of the house. Go." Jonghyun glare at Key. Mrs Kim close the door.

She walks in the room left to right. "Same look, same face." Mrs Kim thought.

 

"This way. Go and never come back." Jonghyun said rudely. "What you think of yourself?" Key get irritated.

"You could have return the phone at college. You don't have any reason to come to my house. May be you come to my house to spy on me.!" Jonghyun asked rudely.

"If I wanted to spy on you I would have gone through your phone." Key replied with a smirk. This make Jonghyun gets angry. And key walk away.

 

(At college)

"Donghae hurry up, I'm getting late." Jessica try to walk fast. Naeun was rehearsing the line and Jessica cross her.

"Jessica wait." Naeun called her. "Hey Jessica, I can't do this. Its so difficult."

"OK come with me. We will try together."

"OK."

"Key how is your rehearsal?" Jessica asked.

"Its good." Jessica, Naeun and Donghae walk away.

"Romeo...um..um..." Key try to say his lines. At that time Minho come to him.

"Key ,let's rehearse together." Minho said.

"Um! Yeah...OK."

"Romeo! Actually world's biggest love story." Minho holds Key's hand. "Let's rehearse the kissing scene." Minho tried to kiss Key's hand but Key pulled it back and smile. "Rehearse the death scene of Romeo. OK!! Let's go."

They walk side by side, and Minho said,"College cool dude. Our Romeo. All the girls of college crazy for him. He is a rich and cool prince. Everyone is impressed by him, but he is not. And there is a new cool guy, who never give him a glance. He never take him seriously. He never realize his one smile spell a magic on him. His one glance make him crazy." Minho stopped walking and holds Key's hands. "Now, you tell me Key. Will this guy ever fall for him? Tell me Key. Tell me." Key looks in Minho eyes. "Minho....these lines are not from this play." Key smile at him. "OH GOD KEY!!" Minho pouted.

 

Jonghyun enter the rehearsal hall and everyone looked at him. "I will play the role of Romeo." Jonghyun said.

"Sorry, all the parts are given." Jessica replied.

"I will be the Romeo." Jonghyun said and takes the script and sits down on a chair.

"You can't get everything because of your power. May be you could get the principal suspended but drama club is not under the management but government by Students Body Association. And your influence would not work here." Jessica said rudely.

"I will be the Romeo." Jonghyun replied.

Donghae pulled a chair and sits in front of him. "Hey dude, please not stretch the matter, as the casting is already done and it is best for you to leave." Donghae tries to calm him down.

"Tomorrow same place, same time. I will be ready with my lines." Jonghyun said and leave.

 

"Taemin where you are all the time? I tryed to find you in rehearsal hall." Key said walking side by Taemin.

"What rehearsal hall? I'm not an cater like you. I'm a dancer." "You don't know what happened today.you missed it all. That jonghyun create a big scene." Key said and both sit down on a bench.

"Hey Key. What's up?" Minho asked and join them. "Can I give you lift.?" "Of course Minho, I live there." Key said pointing towards the hostel and smile. "Thank you."

"Minho this guy neither accepting your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter