First Kiss

Love Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How could you? Minho is your friend. From 2 years you are trying to be his girlfriend." Jessica said crossing her hands over her chest.


"Well for exchange, you give my Juliet role to that bloody charity, so I took your veto power."
"How disgusting?"
"Sorry, well Krystal knows how to take her revenge. And you know what M's Jessica if you have any problem with that I shall get a new director." 
Taemin tries to pull her collar .
"Taemin stop it. Don't waist your time on this girl. Your hands will get dirty." Jessica said.

Minho walk away from rehearsal hall and Key follow him. "I can also use my dad connection but I won't because I'm not those types. You know!!" 
"I know Minho." 
"I mean, since he came here he is always creating problems by using his network. Giving pressure on us. And that's enough. And this Krystal, she is on his side against me, just because I took your side."
" Forget it Minho. Everyone knows that no one do the role of the Romeo better than you. Like those Kim Jonghyuns type spoiled brats never become like you.." Minho raise his right side eyebrow to tease Key. "I mean,common. Forcefully he can take your role, can't take your talent. He can wear Romeo's clothes but can't be Romeo. Minho, your nature and sweetness, he will never become like you."

Minho come closer to Key. "You know, you are very special. I mean, my anger, my frustration are gone. Just thinking by your point of view." Key smile at him. " And you know what? Your this smile and my heart have strong connection." Minho said pointing towards Key smile.
"Really?" Key blushed.
"Can't you see? My heart is beating fast." Key pusMinho's right shoulder. "Just shut up OK." Key smile.

"If your chit chat is finished then get out of my way." Minho and Key look at him. Jonghyun cross them by walking between them.


Jonghyun comes to the drama club and everyone look at him. Taemin cones closer to Jessica and tapped her shoulder and point at Jonghyun direction.

"Hi, I'm Krystal. President of this drama club." Jonghyun ignore her.
"I heard that you had a problem with me?" Jonghyun asked.
"Right." Jessica replied.
"Not only she, all of us had a problem with you. How much money you waste on that princi?" Minho asked.
"Come and talk in front of me not from someon's behind."

Minho come to the front. "We heard that the half of this city brought by Kims. But we didn't realize that management is also in your shopping list." Minho said putting his hand on Taemin shoulder.

""You have so much in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter