Drugs!!??

Love Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

. Krystal's words were hunting him. "Stay in your limits and get lost. No body needs you. You are there pet."  Key wipe his tear and noseby back of  his hand, and go near to a tree to relax abit. Key over hears  a guy and a girl talking in that dark forest.

 

 

"Why don't you try to understand what I'm saying." The girl said to the guy. "No, just do as I say." The guy replie. "May be someone is there." Key thought and go near to them.

 

(At party)

Taemin comes looking for Key and ask Krystal, "Listen you bimbo, where is Key? Did you do something?" Krystal roll her eyes and replied, "I open his eyes."

"What did you said to him?" Taemin ask angrily. "Nothing much, just showed him the way out as he should not be here." Krystal reply and drink her lime soda. "Yoouu..." Taemin grabs Krystal nack but Minho comes and save Krystal. 

"Calm down Taemin" 

"What calm down Minho? Key left the party after insulted by your girlfriend, and he does not know the way to the hostel Minho. He is new in this town." Taemin said worriedly. 

"Relax Taemin, i'll go and find him." Minho offer. 

"I'll also come with you."  Krystal grabs Minho's arm. 

Taemin grabs Krystal hand,"Wait, if you go near to Key. I'll kill you and I mean it." Taemin walked away.

Luna and Sulli come and asked "What happened?"

"That bloody Key. I'll not leave him. I'll make his life living hell."

 

(At forest)

"Jonghyun please, don't do this! It won't benifit anyone." The girl begged. 

"Stop it." Jonghyun replied rudly.

Key watch Jonghyun's tatoo on his back and recognize him as the guy who saved gim.

"You don't know what the consequences of this." The girl said looking at Jonghyun eyes. 

"I don't care." 

"Fine!! Do as you want but if someone find out about this then...." The girl saw Key and go near to him. "What are you doing here? Why were you eavesdropping on our conversation?"

Key cut her words,"No! No! I was not eavesdropping. Acctually I got lost here." Key reply noversely. 

 

"Leave" Jonghyun said coldly and Key runs off.

 

After running for a while he stop and turn around, and find Jonghyun standing infront of him. Jonghyun holds Key's arms and pins him to a tree. "What are you doing here? What did you you see?  Next time, don't try it and do not come closer to me." Jonghyun worn Key and leave him there.

After that Key runs out of the forest and find himself in front of a car in the middle of the road.

"Hey Key! Are you okay?" Minho ask coming out of his car.

"Yeah! I'm fine Minho." Key replied while panting.

"Lets leave. By the way why are you panting? Who are you running from?"

"Oh nothing Minho, it's just that I was lost so I got a little scared."

"Alright. Now relax, lets get in the car." 

While driving Minho said,"I must agree Key, you are much more braver than me. Even if someone payed me a millian bucks. I still wouldn't go  into that jungle alone. They say that this jungle has a hidden story in it."

'Go away' Key remember Jonghyun words and said," I don't know Minho but when I first came here I thought I would fit in. But now I feel like this city doesn't want me to fit in." Key sigh and said,"Come on man. This is a high class city. Theres no room for orphan like me. Today at Taemin's house, I felt out of place. I was wondering "where am I?" Any wa, you are from a very very rich family right?"

"Yes, Choi Minho. Also known as our college's star student."

"Are you just telling me about yourself or are you trying to cheer me up?

Minho smile at Key.

"You know what the problem is Minho? I don't want to change myself. I'm happy the way I'm. I'll never change myself for anyone. Never."

 

Minho think some time and suddenly asked," Was your dad is a robber?"

"Hun!!?

"Thats probably why you can steal other people's heart so easily."

"And was your dad in a circus? Because you always make everyone smile." Minho smile at Key. "How corny Minho."

 

Minho stoped his car out side of the hostel. Key open the passenger seat door and come out of the car.

"Thank you Minho."

"You are welcome." Minho think and said again. "By the way Key, you are right because you don't need to change for anyone. You are to special for them."

"Good night Minho." And Key enter the hostel.

When Key enter his room.. His room mate are drinking and doing drugs. one of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter