DAD!!!

Love Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mr. Lee was sitting on couch reading  some file. Mr. Lee phone ring and answer it.

"Yes,  don't worry  Taemin. I've heard everything. Everything will be alright. I'll tak care of it. Okay." And h ended the call mr. Lee dailed Key's hostel nomber.

 

"Hello."

"Hello sir this is Lee Hyun-shik."

"Yes mr. Lee"

"I need a favour from you."

 

*     *     *        *      *      *          *        *

"So, who is part of gang?"

"Gang?"

"And who do supply these drugs to?"

"Look....l..look you have the wrong information. I'm newto this city."

"Really? So how did you come here? And did you hide the drugs in your body?"

"No.  I I didn't do anything, those boys are the ones who did this."

"Really? So now you want to give a false statement too?"

"No! Wht can' t you guys listen to me and try to understand me?" Key said in anger.

The inspecter slam his hand on the table and shouted at Key," Keep your voice down! We have witness, students have told us that you sell them drugs." The inspecter comes closer to Key and said," Now there will be a big investication. Get that!? " The inspecter again shouted at Key. "Take him away."

"Get up!" The jail keeper pull Key's arm. "You  might get some brain if you spend 2 days in jail."

"Sir please, listen to me." Key beg them.

"Come on!"

"Sir sir."

*      *       *       *       *       *       *

Hostel incharge searh the room where Key and other guys live.

"But sir." 

"No! It would best for you if you keep your mouth shut!"

They searxh every corner of the room and they find the drugs under their beds.

"Sir we found this."

*    *     *       *     *      *      *

"Yes, don't worr, we'll have it done."

"Inspecter, you arrested the wrong boy. They are the real criminals! Key is inocent." Hostel incharge said Hearing this the inspecter stand up frim his chair. "They are our college's drugs suppliers. They have repeatidly failed and kept my hostel as their homebase. When Key told them he was going to tell me about them, they blamed him for it." Hostel incharge said.

At that time mr. Lee comes to police station.

"Mr. Lee?" 

"Where is Key?" Mr. Lee asked.

And the inspecter show mr. Lee where was Key. Key looked at mr. Lee and cleanched his fist. Key recognise mr. Lee as his father, who left them when he was only 8 years old.

"Dad, you won't recognise your own son after all these years." a fresh tear rolled down Key's cheek."

Mr. Lee go to the jail where Key is.

"Key." Mr. Lee asked Key. Key wipe his eyes and looked at mr. Lee.

"Jail keeper open the door." Inspecter said.

"Key you are alright, right.Taemin told me  everything." Key nodded his head.

"We've cought the real criminals. I'll get his paper ready." Inspecter said.

"Taemin is really worried about you and he made me promish to bring you home with me."

"Ofcoarse mr. Lee. And any ways his room is a mess now." Hostel incharge said.

"Right."

"Key can not sleep their tonight. Key, go my child."

"Sir no. Actually i'm fine."

"But Key....." Mr. Lee said

"Mr. Lee I'd like to go back. I want to go back sir." Key said to mr. Lee and to hostel incharge.

"Taemin told me that you are very stubborn. Just like him." Mr. Lee smile.Key try his best not to cry. "No problem. Whatever you wish."

"Key are you sure?" Key nodded." Those girls parents will have have to come and there will be some paper works. We can leave after all that ok." Hostel incharge.

"If you don't mind, it's going take you a long time and Key look tired. So would it be allright if I dropped him at the hostel?"

"Oh sure sir! Thank you so much. I'll start the paper work." Hostel incharge said and left them there.

"Lets go Key." Mr. Lee walk away and Key only look at mr. Lee's back.

    ( Flash back)

8 years old Key was crying while huging his mother's leg. His father is leaving them. Key's father turned and looked at them.

"So-jin..."<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter