Kim Jonghyun

Love Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The girls are happy at the sight of a hot guy joining college and starts talking about him.

"I think God send this hunk because he heard my prayers. Love you God!." 1girl said biting her nails in excitement. "Did you see how the whole mood of the college changed as soon as he entered?"

"Hey Na'eun. You're contagious men. You just touched them and they caught your disease. they have all completely lost it.' Taemin said bringing Na'eun attention towards him but Na'eun only stares at Jonghyun's back and said, "He's hot!" 

 

"My gosh!" Sulli and Luna said at the same time. "Ooooo! He is hot!"

"What losers! They don't realize that they don't stand a chance." Krystal signal Luna and Sulli to follow  her. 

 

"Excse me"

Jonghyun turn around and look at Krystal.

"Oh my God" Sulli said and put her hand on Luna's shoulder.

"I've gone to heaven my friend." Luna  said holding Sulli's hand which is on her shoulder. 

Krystal go near to Jonghyun and said, " I was wondering if you would like to...." Krystal play with Jonghyun's shirt button. But Jonghyun ignores her and walk away to the principal's office.

 

Jonghyun enter the principal's office and sits on a chair opposite him.

"Yes." 

Jonghyun puts his sheds on principal's table and look at him.

" What are you doing here? I don't think I have asked you to have a seat. I don't think I have called you here for a meeting. Any ways where are your paper? " Jonghyun donot reply. "Your mark sheets?" Principal asked angrily.

"You can directly ask me questions and I'll answer them. I don't need papers." Jonghyun rudely reply.

"What? Listen I care a damn of this arrogane of yours."

The pricipal get furious at his arrogent behavior and attitude. Jonghyun only glairs at pricipal nameplate. Many girls watching Jonghyun from outside.

"I am the one taking thus interview so I want your papers."  Principal said.

Na'eun comes to the gurls who are watching Jonghyun from outside. "Whats going on? Move over. Oh my God." Na'eun smile at principal angry face.

"Do you think you will get addmission into this college with your arrogance? You have come here as a student. So stayin yours limits and  speak to me with respect." Jonghyun glair at him.

Jonghyun turn aside and look at the girls and sits on the edge of principals table. Principal come infront of him and pointed his finger towards him and said ,"Listen! You not good enough to get addmission into this college! Your profile doesn't suit our college! Understand."

"Sailent! You speak very loudly. You are too loud for my ears." Jonghyun said 

"Just get out of this office! JUST GET OUT!" 

Jonghyun takes the name plate of the principal in his hand and leave the office. 

"Wow!" Luna said

"Confidence." Sulli said.

"Attitude." Krystal said.

Na'eun try to go near Jonghyun but Krystal stop her and said, "Uh uh! No! The person who Krystal sets her eyes on is only hers." Krystal hold Naeun arm. "So stay away despo." 

Krysral   comes infront of Jonghyun. "Hi its feels like we've meet before. And I don't know why but I can never forget your face. Never." Krystal said seducetively.

"I can easly forget it... Your face." Jonghyun reply and Naeun laugh at Krystal.

"You are rude." 

"You are fast." Jonghyun reply instently and leave.

"Who does he think he is? He doesn't realize that he is going to run after me to take me om dates. By the end of this week. Or else my name is not Krystal."

Jonghyun is walking towards his car and Key is standing near it. When Jonghyun look at Key. 

"Umm! You are theguy who saved me right! Accutally I just wanted to...." Key want to thank him but Jonghyun gets into his car and left without replying.

"Who the hell does he think he is? How rude! " key was about to walk off. He notice Jonghyun mobile fallen on the ground. He pucks it out and read the name on display which is Kim Jonghyun.

 

 

Taemin is sitting in auditorium stairs and said," Romeo Romeo, wherefore art thou..? Darling come and feed me some banana milk."

"Attention everyone! Today we are going to assign everyone their roles.... And where is Key?" Jessica enter the auditorium and asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter