BOOM

High Skool Luv Affair

In a matter of seconds JB and Rap Monster were rolling around on the ground beating each other into a pulp. Suga and Yugyeom were the next to jump into a fight and they were followed by Jin and Jackson. Yujin stumbled backwards when a thrown Yugyeom bumped into her. She watched as the boys attacked each other, not really sure of where she should be.

"Ah!" Yujin heard a pain gasp. She looked over and saw Mark on top of Jimin, pinning him to the ground as he choked him. Her eyes grew wide and a rush of adrenaline forced her over there. Before even thinking Yujin kicked Mark in the ribs. He groaned in pain as he rolled over, grasping his side.

"T-Thanks..." Jimin smirked as he rubbed his throat. Mark crawled back up and in a matter of seconds he and Jimin were fighting again.

"MARK! KNOCK IT OFF!" Yujin was pulling at Mark as he punched at Jimin. Mark swatted her away which knocked her over.

"Youngjae! Get her out of here!" Mark called out. In an instant Yugyeom magically appeared and grabbed Yujin by the wrists. He pulled her onto her feet and started dragging her away.

"STOP IT! STOP IT YOUNGJAE!" Yujin was kicking and screaming as she saw Got7 and Bangtan fighting.

One of the Bangtan boys received a punch in the face and stumbled back, leaning against a telephone pole for support. He suddenly heard Yujin's cries and looked over, only to see her being dragged away by Youngjae. He took a step to run after her but one of the Got7 boys tackled him to the ground.

"." He cursed as he saw that there was no way he could help her. "J-Hope! Get Yujin!" He yelled as he punched the other guy square in the face almost instantly giving him a bloody nose. J-Hope kicked Jr in the middle of the chest making the boy fall to the ground gasping for air.

"Got it!" J-Hope then took off running after Youngjae and Yujin. Thanks to her struggling they didn't get very far.

"Stop...squirming!" Youngjae whined as Yujin pulled away from him and fell forward onto her hands and knees. "We're your friends!" He yelled at her as he grabbed her hand and pulled her back onto her feet.

"Good friends you are! After what you did you me....how dare you consider yourself my friend!" Yujin slapped him with her free hand. The sound it made echoed down the street. Youngjae, now really angry, raised his hand ready to hit Yujin back when suddenly J-Hope came out of nowhere and grabbed his arm. He twisted it behind his back making Youngjae drop onto his knees.

"You never hit a woman, especially one who is our friend." J-Hope saw that Youngjae was in pain and looked to Yujin to see what he should do with him.

"Just leave him here. He will find a way out of here....they're good at stuff like that." Yujin her heels and ran back to where the rest of the guys were fighting.

"You're lucky she is so nice." J-Hope muttered. He punched Youngjae in the back of the head before shoving him on the ground and heading back to the fight. Yujin pulled out her phone and hit a few buttons and pressed it against her ear as she reached the edge of the fighting area.

"YOU BETTER STOP! I'M CALLING THE POLICE!" Yujin yelled out and instantly the fighting stopped.

"You wouldn't..." Jackson shoved Jin away and took a step towards Yujin. Jungkook stepped between Jackson and Yujin. There was no way he was letting him get any closer.

"Don't doubt me Jackson Wang! And with your record they will definitely charge you with something." Yujin stared him down. She was acting tough but staring at him like that was making her stomach flip. He was handsome, even when covered in bruises and blood. He was everything she wanted and everything she didn't need. Like a bad cold she just couldn't seem to shake him from her system.

"You've changed." Jackson said and it made Yujin feel sick. He looked so disappointed in her as he slowly walked away.

"Come on guys." JB grabbed BamBam and dragged the younger boy away. Slowly all of Got7 vanished leaving Bangtan and Yujin alone.

"Are you really calling the cops?" Jimin asked and Yujin shook her head.

"I was calling my home phone. No one is home at this time so I knew no one would pick up." Yujin hung her phone up and shoved it back into her pocket.  "Now come on, my house is a couple of minutes away." Yujin started walking away and the guys all looked at each other. Rap Monster shrugged his shoulders and followed after her and then the rest of the boys followed after.  J-Hope sauntered over to Yujin and slung his arm over her shoulder.

"You're gonna fix us up?" He smiled brightly at her showing that the inside of his mouth was all bloody.

"I'm going to try. Now spit or something, you're starting to drool blood." Yujin stopped walking so J-Hope could turn his head and spit. "Oh~ y." Yujin joked around and J-Hope made a stupid pose making her laugh.

One of the boys hung around the back of the group and watched as J-Hope was talking and laughing with Yujin. He couldn't help but feel a little guilty. If he had been the one to help her then he might be the one laughing with her. Seeing her smile so happily made him feel like he was floating on a cloud. Now that they were friends all he wanted was to see her smile. He had an excuse to be around her now. He didn't have to be her nightmare. Now her could be her hope. He promised that starting at that exact moment, he vowed to protect Yujin from Got7 and whatever past they had together.  He would never judge her back truthfully, he was more of a monster than she ever could be.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Suga, J-Hope, V, Rap Monster, Jimin, Jungkook, Jin