Six

High Skool Luv Affair

"What's your issue Yujin?" Rap monster yelled as Yujin dragged him into the school. She let go of him once they were inside and then she jabbed her finger into his chest.

"My issue? What's YOUR issue?! That was Got7, they could have seriously hurt you." Yujin yelled at him and it shocked all of the boys a little bit. Rap Monster looked at the others and saw that they all had a little smirk on their faces.

"I didn't know you cared about us." V walked over to her and put his arm around her shoulders. She shrugged him off and shoved him into J-Hope.

"I don't. I just don't want to get dragged into some stupid gang turf war again." Yujin crossed her arms over her chest and let out a huge sigh.

"Again?" Jin said and it surprised everyone a little. He usually didn't talk and when he did he never talked to strangers.

"Huh?" Yujin looked at him and tried to figure out what he was talking about.

"You said you didn't want to get into a gang war again. As in, you were in one before." Jin leaned against the wall as if all that talking had taken up all of his energy. Yujin's face turned bright red as she saw the all the guys looking at her.

"S-Shut up." Yujin lowered her head and walked back out of the school. She noticed that Got7 was  gone and her heart hurt a little. Seeing Jackson again even for that brief moment made her heart pound with a familiar passion and love that she had been lacking for so long. As she charged out of the school she felt a hand reach out and grasp onto her thin wrist. She was spun around and met by Jungkook who looked just as surprised as she was but she had no idea why. He was the one to grab her after all.

" Don't." Jungkook had this amazing talent of looking like a child one second and then the next he looked like a super masculine hunk. It messed with Yujin's mind and she didn't know if she liked it or not.

"Can you guys speak in complete sentences? I'm tired of trying to figure out what you're saying all the time." Yujin yanked her hand away and Jungkook rubbed the back of his neck out of pure awkwardness.

"Don't go walking off by yourself. Those guys might be waiting around." Jungkook looked back at his friends and he saw them laughing and talking amongst themselves. Every once in a while he would catch them,  all separately, just staring at him.

"Don't pretend to care about what I do. It's kind of gross." Yujin slightly bowed her head and walked off. Jungkook sighed and headed back to the group.

"What was all that about?" Rap monster motioned to where Jungkook and Yuji were standing moments ago.

"I was just telling her to be careful around those guys." Jungkook shoved his hands in his pockets and stared at his shoes. J-Hope put the youngest boy in a head lock and ruffled his hand. Jungkook jokingly pushed his hyung away and whined about his hair.

One of the members looked over V's head and watched as Yujin looked beyond the front gate. Peeking her head out around the barriers to make sure that Got7 was nowhere in sight. She turned back around and seemed to lock eyes with him. His heart skipped a beat and he so desperately wanted to go out and protect her. But he couldn't. He had to stand here and watch her, afraid and nervous, as she turned left and walked away.

He wanted to know what kind of spell  she had put on him. Everything about her should have made him hate her. But it did the complete opposite. Everything she did. Everything she was. Everything she is. Perfection. And he hated it. He hated that he had to pretend to be someone he wasn't and that she had to hide herself away. If they had met at a different time or a different place they might mean something to one another. But now, he was just a dark shadow cast down on her day that never seemed to lessen. The worst thing was that he would always just do what he was told. If Rap monster told him to run after Yujin and steal all of her things, he would. If he was told to make her cry tomorrow, he would. If he was told to make her life a living Hell, he would. If it meant being near her and being seen by her, then he would do anything. Even if he hated himself for it.

"Let's go." Rap Monster ordered and the seven of them walked out of the school, out of the front gate and onto the street. Rap monster and V turned right as it was the normal they went to go to their usual hang out. Jin suddenly turned left and started walking off.

"Jin hyung! Where are you going?" V asked as he squished his face and contorted it into weird shapes.

"Home." Jin called back without turning around.

"I'm going home too." Suga said following after Jin.

"Me too. My mom wanted some help around the store today." Jungkook waved good bye and ran to catch up to his hyungs.

"That's weird." Jimin said as he watched the three of them walk away. "His house isn't that way." The other four didn't notice and just continued walking the way they originally planned. Jimin made a mental note to question each one of them tomorrow.

Yujin went to a park near the school and headed straight for the swings. At this point she didn't care that Got7 found her again. It had only been a couple of days and she was already tired of going to school, dealing with Bangtan and being around her emotional distant parents. She would rather be running around with those guys causing mayhem, getting into trouble and fighting. Instead she was forced to live a life surrounded by jerks and idiots. Yujin sat on the swing and started pumping her legs back and forth. As a kid she wondered if it was possible to ever swing around the bar. She had tried for hours once to get over it but it never worked.

"Twinkle, twinkle, little star..." Yujin sang to herself as she swung back and forth, the street lamps coming on as the sun started to set. She didn't want to go home. The thought of sleeping on the jungle gym passed her mind. She was pumping her legs so hard they started to feel heavy. Her arms and stomach burned as she got higher and higher. She reached her hand out to the sky, it felt as if she was so close to the sky she could almost touch the stars and clouds that lived up there. Without thinking twice, Yujin launched herself from the swing, her arms fully stretched out to the sky as if she had any hope in touching the sky. She felt to the ground and landed on her hands and knees. She stayed like that, her palms and knees burning and so obviously cut up and bleeding.

When she was with Got7 anything seemed possible. Everything was so much easier then. She was told what was right and what was wrong. Even though her parents didn't care about her she had her boys to look after her. She felt safe. She felt love. But now she was all alone and forced to deal with the cold, dark world all on her own.

"...how I wonder...what you are..." Yujin voice shook as tears fell from her face. She collapsed onto the ground and curled into a little ball. Her heart hurt. Her body hurt. She just wanted all of this to end.  In the shadows a  boy stood still, watching Yujin. Seeing her so broken and upset made his heart break. If he comforted her, would she accept him for who he really is? Would she want to be brought back into the gang life style? Would she ever truly care for him? Instead of helping her, the boy stayed hidden and watched as she eventually pulled herself to her feet. Her knees were cut up badly and blood was running down her legs. She looked at her hands and saw that they were cut up as well. With a shrug and a sigh, she wiped her bloody hands on her uniform jacket and then just walked away. Nothing phased her. Nothing seemed important. Not anymore.

------------------------

Incase you guys didn't know I take away a possible choice for who the secret man is every 4th chapter. (4,8,12) So yeah...one more chapter and you'll have another person to strike off the list ^_^

P.S

please dont get mad at me when your bias gets eliminated.....sh*t happens...deal with it

*Runs away before AMRYS can find me*

P.P.S

Ya'll look pretty today and I appreciate you as a human being