Twenty two

High Skool Luv Affair

Yujin groaned in pain as she rolled onto her side. She spit the tie out of with a string of spit ad blood dripping from . She had the start of a black eye and her eye brow was split open. JB cracked his knuckles as he stood over Yujin.

"Hyung..maybe we should stop." Jr nervously stood by the teachers desk at the front of the room. He had watched as JB beat Yujin. Many times he wanted to jump in and stop him but he didn't want to get beaten himself. He respected JB but mostly he just feared him and what he would do if anyone ever went against him.

"Shut up. If you don't like it then you can leave. I'm not forcing you to stay here." JB said to him. Jr shut his mouth and lowered his head. he didn't want to get in any more trouble than he already knew he was going to be. Yujin pulled herself to her feet and used a desk to steady herself.

"Yeah Jr. It's not like you're helping him out anyways. You just stand by and watch like a little ." Yujin spit out some blood onto the ground and glared at Jr who couldn't even raise his head to look at her. JB grabbed Yujin by the collar of her jacket.

"Shut your mouth." JB threw her backwards knocking over a few desks as she stumbled to the ground. Jr wanted to step in but he held himself back.

Jungkook, Suga and J-hope split off from the other three and ran down a hallway, popping their heads into every classroom along the way. They were starting to get frustrated and more worried as they took longer and longer to find her. Suga punched the gated window and leaned against the wall.

"This is taking too long." Suga looked out the window and tried to calm himself. He knew that getting all worked up would get him nowhere in the long run. The other two stood by him, they were just as frustrated as he was. "YUJIN!" Suga yelled down the hallway. When Yujin heard her name being called she sat up on her elbows. JB and Jr looked at the door. They could tell he was close and knew that if he came there that they would get the crap beat out of them.

"YOONGI!" Yujin yelled. She tried to stand up by JB pounced on her and covered with his hand. He forced her back on the ground. Suga heard his name and took off running towards it.

"LOCK THE DOOR!" JB ordered and Jr ran over to lock it. Before he could reach out and lock it, Suga threw open the door and they were face to face. Suga reached out and wrapped his hand around Jr's throat. J-Hope and Jungkook came over and stepped into the room with Suga and Jr. Suga threw Jr onto the ground and he turned and saw JB pinning Yujin to the ground.

"You son of a..." Suga charged over to JB who stood up with a smirk on his face. Suga tackled him to the ground and the two started rolling around and throwing punches at each other. Jr tried to go and help JB but J-Hope grabbed him and the two of them started fighting. Jungkook ran over to Yujin and looked at her face. He winced thinking of how much pain she must have been in.

"Come on." Jungkook took her hand and helped her out of the room while the other two continued fighting. "Wait here." Jungkook left Yujin in the hall and went back into the room. J-Hope jumped off of Jr and made sure he stayed still. J-Hope and Jungkook both had to pull Suga off of JB who was clearly losing the fight. "Hyung! Come on! Yujin is safe now and we have to get out of here." Jungkook was holding Suga back which was a difficult task since Suga wanted to murder JB with his bare hands.

"You're so lucky. One of these times no one will be there to stop be." Suga threatened JB as the three of them walked out of the room. Yujin was leaning against the wall feeling very light headed and tired. Suga came out into the hall and saw Yujin in her state and he felt terrible. "Come here." Suga whispered and Yujin automatically went into his arms. He held her up as they walked down the hallway together. The seven of them met up by the front doors and they planned to take Yujin back to her place so she could get cleaned up and rest.

"Has anyone heard from Jin hyung?" Jimin asked as they walked out of the front yard and past the gates.

"No, he didn't answer any of my calls." Rap Monster stared down at his phone wondering where his friend possibly could have gone. It wasn't like Jin to just disappear and ignore them. They made it all the way to Yujin's apartment and she was exhausted. She couldn't walk up the stairs so Suga carried her bridal style up the stairs and into the small apartment. He nudged open her bedroom door and placed her gently down on the mat.

"Where is your first aid kit?" Suga whispered to Yujin. She pointed to the bathroom and V ran over and got it. He came back and Jimin started working on patching up her eye brow and lip. "How are you feeling?" Suga asked as he brushed her hair out of her face. She smiled and looked over to him.

"Good...tired...in pain..but good." Yujin laughed a little then gasped in pain as Jimin put ointment of her eyebrow. Suga chuckled and stayed by Yujin's side the whole time. When she was done being patched, Suga sent the other guys on their way leaving the two of them alone.

"Still tired?" Suga asked as he sat beside her on the mat. Yujin nodded her head and had to fight against her eye lids that were slowly closing. "Go to sleep. I'll be here." Suga laid down beside her and Yujin rolled onto her side, draping her arm across his body. Suga smiled and pulled her head onto his shoulder. Yujin snuggled up against him and quickly fell asleep. Suga stayed with her to make sure she didn't have a concussion or if she would get lonely. He didn't want to leave her again. He was afraid that if he did, he would mess up again and he wouldn't be able to help her.