Twenty eight

High Skool Luv Affair

Yujin was sobbing as Jackson sat on top of her with his full weight resting on her stomach. She thought she was going to be sick at any moment due to the pressure and the terror.

"Jackson....please..." Yujin begged but her ex just lowered his eyes and placed his hand over to stop her begging. Having Jackson's hand over just made her whimpers and pleas muffled and sound like gibberish. She looked up at him with pleading eyes as tears rolled down the side of her face. Jackson had a hard time looking her in the eyes so he would just look to the ground beside her face or up at JB who was holding his arms down. Jr, Youngjae and Mark stood to the side keeping watch while JB and Yugyeom held down her arms and legs and Jackson sat on top of her to keep her from screaming. BamBam was looking through a bag he had brought and was rummaging top the very bottom.

"Aha!" BamBam said as he pulled a lighter and his key chain. Yujin saw what he was holding and started to freak out more. She remembers a time when, back in her old life, she watched by as the guys burned a 7 into a guys chest just because the guy refused to help them with intimating another group of people. Yujin could still hear the guys muffled screams and the smell of burning flesh. Jackson couldn't look at Yujin. Neither could Mark, Youngjae or Jr who turned their back to what was going to happen. Yujin opened wide and bit down on the palm of Jackson's hand making him yank it away. Yujin didn't waste the opportunity and started screaming at the top of her lungs.   burned from yelling so hard and she thought that she would lose her voice before anyone actually heard her. JB covered with his hand making one of her hands free. With her hand she punched as hard as she could, connecting with JB's junk. He groaned and let go of her, rolling onto his side.

"You bastard!" Yujin punched Jackson square in the nose making his head fling backwards. He screamed in pain and jumped off of Yujin clutching his face. Yugyeom was having a hard time keeping her legs still as she kicked. Mark and Jr stood by and watched. They weren't going to help Yujin but they wouldn't stop her if she escaped.

"Shut up." BamBam walked over and kicked Yujin hard on the side of her head. Yujin felt her whole world shift as her brain juggled around the inside of her head. She fell back down and laid still as everything spun around her. A loud ringing filled her eyes as she tried to look around but for some reason she couldn't concentrate on anything. It felt as if she were in a fog.

"Dude!" Yugyeom yelled at BamBam who just shrugged his shoulders.

"At least she isn't fighting back anymore." JB said in a pained voice as he slowly stood up, cupping his aching privates. Jackson was still rolling around on the ground screaming and crying as Jr and Mark went to go take care of him.

"Just hurry up and get it done with. I want to get out of here." Youngjae looked around nervously. The hairs on the back of his neck were standing up. BamBam started heating up the 7 on his key chain and Yujin was still in a daze. She couldn't hear what was going on around her due to the ringing and she was having a hard time seeing any of them. JB ripped open her shirt, exposing her chest to all of them but Yujin couldn't even complain or make a noise. She felt like she was going to be sick.

"YAH!" There was a yell and all of the guys looked over to see who it was. Jin ran up to them and kicked Yugyeom off of Yujin so he wasn't pinning her down anymore. Yujin rolled onto her side and threw up. Jin stood between Yujin and the rest of GOT7 who were a little surprised to see him there.

"Just keep walking Jin." JB stood up straight and tried to look intimidating. "This has nothing to do with you. Beside's didn't she choose the midget instead of you?" JB was trying his hardest to make Jin doubt his loyalty to Yujin, but there was no way that was going to happen.

"I don't care what you say. You take one more step towards her and I will beat the crap out of you." JIn threatened him and he was 100percent truthful. He would die protecting Yujin. He couldn't let her down again. Jin could hear Yujin throwing up again behind him. "What did you do to her?" Jin questions as he looked down to Yujin who was a mess. Yugyeom, Mark , Youngjae and Jr all look at BamBam who looked slightly guilty. "WHAT DID YOU DO?" Jin yelled and BamBam lowered his head.

"What does it matter what he did, what matters is what she's done." JB stepped between Jin and BamBam, hiding his friend behind his back.

"He might have given her a concussion." Mark said, earning a glare from JB but Mark just glared back. "You're being an idiot Jaebum. Just because she doesn't run away you've made it your personal mission to ruin her life. Jackson doesn't even want to mess with her anymore and he was the reason we started this." Mark shoved his hands in his pockets and looked at Jin. Mark didn't want to fight anymore and he was tired of being treated like a weapon for JB to use.

"You can't talk to me like that! I'M YOUR LEADER!" JB yelled at Mark.

"AND I'M YOUR HYUNG!" Mark yelled back and JB stayed quiet. Mark waited a few more seconds to see if JB would back down from his insane quest to ruin Yujin, but he didn't. Mark scoffed and walked off with Jr and Youngjae who was helping Jackson stand up. JB turned around to look at BamBam whose eyes were fixed on Mark and the rest of the guys. BamBam looked at JB and could see the rage in his eyes.

"Sorry hyung." BamBam quickly ran off with the rest of the guys. He liked being with JB and helping him create chaos but strength is in numbers. There were more guys following Mark than there were following JB.

"FINE! LEAVE YOU TRAITORS!" JB screamed after them in a pure rage. He had to watch his friends walk away from him and tell him that something he took seriously was stupid and pointless. "Doesn't matter. I can still take you. Come on pretty boy. Let's do this." JB took a few steps towards Jin, totally ready to fight, when there was yelling in the distance. Jin and JB looked over and saw the rest of Bangtan, minus Suga, running up to them. JB cursed under his breath and took off running before he could be out numbered. Jin automatically dropped to his knees and held Yujin's hair out of the way as she continued to vomit.

"CALL AN AMBULANCE!" Jin yelled as the guys finally made it up to them. Rap Monster pulled out his phone and called an ambulance while J-Hope called Suga. Within three minutes an ambulance was there and with Jin and Jungkook sitting in the back, she was rushed off to the hospital.

---------------------------------------------------------------

We are friends
I got your back
You got mine,
I'll help you out
Anytime!
To see you hurt
To see you cry
Makes me weep
And wanna die
And if you agree
To never fight
It wouldn't matter
Who's wrong or right
If a broken heart
Needs a mend
I'll be right there
Till the end
If your cheeks are wet
From drops of tears
Don't worry
Let go of your fears
Hand in hand
Love is sent,
We'll be friends
Till the end!!!!

 

Got7 rebelion~ they all turned against JB. What's going to happen now?