Thirty

High Skool Luv Affair

Yujin's parents came out of her room a few minutes later and walked out into the waiting room where Bangtan was being questioned. Suga stood up and stared at them, only receiving a little smirk from her father in return. Suga clenched his fists as he restrained himself from lunging at her dad and punching him in the face. Rap Monster grabbed him by the back of his shirt and forced him to sit back down to finish with the officers questions. About twenty minutes later when all the questions were done, the police officers promised to look into Got7 and see what they could do with them. Bangtan stayed sitting in the waiting room and when the officers were gone, they looked to the nurse who was standing behind the counter. With a little nod of approval from her, the boys took off running to Yujin's room. They opened the door and she was staring off into the distance with a blank look on her face.

"What's wrong?" Jimin asked while V tried to find out what she was staring at. Suga went to her side and took her hand only this time Yujin didn't squeeze back.

"My parents are moving." She said and all of the boys became excited.

"Good! They're finally getting out of your life." Rap Monster exclaimed with excitement but Yujin looked at him with her same blank expression.

"I'm going with them." She said, her voice wavering as she spoke. She was trying to hold back her anger and sadness that was bubbling up into .

"." Jin said a little louder than he had hoped.

"No way. You're not going." Suga tightly held onto her hand and Yujin finally squeezed back.

"Do you think I want to go?"  Yujin said back to him. Suga lowered his head. He didn't want to be angry at her, he was angry at the situation. "I don't want to go....I want to stay here....with you..." Yujin was staring up at Suga with tears in her eyes. Suga leaned down and kissed the top of her head. Yujin broke down and started crying. Suga sat down on the bed beside her and hugged her and Yujin hugged him back, holding onto the back of his shirt as she cried out all of her tears. Suga sent Rap Monster a look and the leader cleared out the room leaving the two alone.

"I won't let them take you." Suga whispered as he kissed her cheek. Yujin wasn't going to question how or when. She trusted him and wanted to be with him. There was silence between them but it didn't feel awkward. The silence was comforting to them after all of the madness they had been through.

"When they had me pinned down....all I could think about was you....what you were doing and if you were safe..." Yujin whispered and Suga felt his heart break. He laid down in the bed beside her and rested her head against his chest, listening to the stead beat of his heart. "I also thought about...if they had burned that 7 into me..." Yujin was having a hard time talking about this and Suga was having a hard time listening. The police had mentioned to the guys that Got7 had done something like this before and that they had branded the poor boy with a 7 and that was what they were planning to do to her. "...I thought that...if they had burned me and it scarred that maybe...you might not want me anymore..." Yujin nuzzled harder against Suga and her pulled her tighter against her so Yujin was practically laying on top of him.

"I would never, in a million years, never want you." Suga kissed the top of her head and intertwined their fingers together. "Even before I met you I knew that I would fall hopelessly in love with you." Hearing Suga say that he loved her made Yujin's heart skip. She worried that maybe it made the equipment beep and that a nurse would come in and check on her when she didn't want anyone to interrupt them while they were bonding. "And then there you were...getting hit on by some gross guy and then bumped into Rap Monster spilling his drink. And then, like a jerk, her poured it over your head. I was sure that you would cry or maybe throw it at him but instead you just threw it in the recycling." Suga chuckled at the memory of the first time he laid eyes on Yujin. He didn't know at the moment that she would completely take over his life and become everything to him.

"I must have looked like an idiot." Yujin muttered, slightly embarrassed at the thought of Suga seeing her covered in soda.

"Yeah..." Suga admitted and Yujin lightly poked him in the ribs and he squirmed, making him almost fall out of the small hospital bed. "...but that was the exact moment that you became burned into my mind. After that I was stuck. All I could think about was you." Suga smiled fondly at the memories. Yujin looked up and placed a soft kiss on his lips.

"Min Yoongi~ I didn't know you were such a cheese ball." Yujin cooed against his lips and Suga just smirked.

"I blame you Nam Yujin. You made me like this." He kissed her again and the both of the chuckled. "Now come on. You must be tired."

"Exhausted, actually." Yujin admitted as she rested her head back down on his chest and took a deep breath.

"Then go to bed." Suga tried to get out of the bed but Yujin held onto him.

"Don't go....I don't want to be alone..." Yujin whined and Suga couldn't refuse her. So he laid back down in the bed and the two cuddled together. It took a few minutes but when Yujin fell asleep she was knocked out cold. Suga cautiously climbed out of the bed and silently left the room. Normally he would have stayed with her and slept beside her, but he couldn't this time. He had to plan. He had to find a way to keep Yujin away from her parents and keep her by his side. Suga didn't have time to waste. When he walked into the waiting room all of the guys were there waiting for him. They saw the look on his face and could tell that something was going on.

"We have twenty four hours to find a way to keep Yujin here with us......anyone got a plan?" Suga looked around to see if anyone had thought of anything while he was with Yujin. Truthfully, they had all thought about it but there was nothing they could do. They were her parents and they had the right to take their daughter where ever they wanted to. They couldn't force them to leave her and they couldn't force Yujin to run away. Even if she said she hated her parents, deep down she still loved them and would jump at the chance to be with them again. Suga groaned and sat down in a seat, pulling his beanie over his eyes. He was exhausted, mentally and physically. Suga had so little time to think of a plan and execute it and if it didn't go perfectly, then Yujin would be taken out of his life forever.