Twenty five

High Skool Luv Affair

Suga came back with their breakfast and stepped into the bedroom just as Yujin slipped her shirt over her head. She had her back turned to him so Suga was able to catch a glimpse of her black bra and flawless back before she put the shirt on. Her hair was still a little wet as it hung loosely and slightly wavy down her back. Suga could have just stood there and stared at her back view for hours. She turned around and smiled when she saw Suga standing there. Yujin brushed a few strands of her wet hair behind her ear.

"Is Jin gone?" Yujin asked as she walked over to Suga and grabbed the drink in his hand that was clearly meant for her. She had folded up the mat and blanket so there was room for her to sit on the ground against the wall. Suga walked over and saw beside her.

"Yeah...are you mad at him?" Suga took a sip of his coffee as Yujin reached into the small bag he had that had two bagels and jam on it.

"No, I just didn't want him to see my face. I'm a freak." Yujin took a large bite of the bagel and made gurgling monster noises.

"y." Suga joked and Yujin just laughed. He suddenly leaned over and kissed her, catching Yujin completely off guard but she kissed him back. "Morning." He said when their lips separated and Yujin smiled.

"Good morning." She said back before shyly taking another bite of her bagel. Suga chuckled and they ate their food and drank their coffee while talking about little things like Yujin's past and Suga's family life. "So what are we going to do today since we're not going to school?" Yujin played with the empty cup until Suga took it from her hands and put it in the bag.

"Why don't we stop by your parents house and pick up some of the things you might have left behind?" Suga looked around the room and noticed just how bare it was.

"Yeah...they should be at work soon. Let's head to your house first so you can have a shower and get changed." Yujin stood up and helped Suga to his feet. They left Yujin's place and headed over to Suga's apartment. It was fairly plain and looked well lived in. While Suga had a shower Yujin stayed in his room and tried to find out more about him. Eventually Yujin was laying on Suga's bed and was looking through his old year books.

"Did I say you could look through those?" Suga came back with freshly dried hair and was wearing a black sweat with a black snapback and baggy jeans.

"Min Yoongi~ You looked like such a good kid." Yujin held open the book to his picture and he lunged at her, ripping the book from her hands. They rolled around on the bed for a few seconds before Suga over powered her, ripped the book from her hands and threw it across the room. Yujin was laying pinned under Suga and the both of them were giggling at what had just happened. Then the laughing slowly stopped when they realised what kind of position they were in. Suga was hovering over her with his hands on either side of her head. A slight blush crept up Yujin's face as Suga slowly leaned in and kissed her. The kiss started out innocent but then quickly turned into a passionate make out session. Their hearts were racing and their lungs burned for air but neither of them wanted to separate. One of Suga's hand moved from beside her head and went down to her curvy hips then traveled under her shirt, up her slender waist and his thumb slightly brushed her bra. Yujin gasped and pulled away from the kiss. Suga automatically started attacking her neck, kissing her soft skin that smelled faintly of soap and apples. "Yoongi...stop..." Yujin placed her hands on his chest and tried to push him off softly but Suga just whined and continued kissing her neck.

"Don't wanna." He said, his warm breath dancing against her cool skin before he began nipping and on her neck. Yujin turned her head a little to give him better access to her. She wanted to stop but it was addicting at the same time. Yujin felt the pain of a hickey being left behind.

"Seriously, we have to stop." Yujin pushed on his chest and Suga sat up with a groan.

"Fine. I won't rush you." Suga and Yujin both left his apartment and jumped on a bus that headed in the general direction of Yujin's old house. While they sat on the bus Suga looked over and saw the bright hickey standing out against her pale skin. He loved looking at it. It showed that Yujin was taken and that she was his. Suga never thought of her as property, but more like a cherished book. Other people could read it, but it would always have his name scrawled in the corner showing who had it first. He brushed her hair out of the way so he could get a better look at it and if any guy was looking at it, they could see it perfectly. They hopped off the bus at the proper stop and automatically grabbed each other's hand as they walked towards Yujin's house. They made sure no one was home before Yujin used her key to unlock the front door.

"I'm surprised that they didn't change the locks." Yujin said in surprise as they stepped inside. Suga was about to take off his shoes before Yujin stopped him. "No need. We're not going to be here very long." Yujin just walked into the house with her shoes on and Suga followed after her.  They stepped into her room and Yujin stood there in shock. Almost everything was in boxes. Her bed was gone and they were picking out paint colours. It felt as if they were trying to completely erase her from their lives. Yujin hated her parents but she still felt a pang of pain shoot through her chest. Suga could see she was in pain and lovingly rubbed her back.

"We can leave if you want." Suga felt guilty for suggesting that they come back here.

"No...it's fine. Let's get the stuff and leave. Can you look through the boxes and find which one has my clothes in it while I go and get a suit case?" Yujin seemed to be handling it better now and she went off to find their biggest suitcase. Suga headed over to the first box and opened it; the first thing he saw was an old picture of Jackson and Yujin. Jackson had his chin resting on Yujin's shoulder as his arms were wrapped around her tiny waist. Yujin was laughing and had a slight blush on her cheeks from being so close to Jackson. Suga picked up the picture and took a better look at it. He hated how Yujin seemed to have been genuinely in love with Jackson and how this picture was a freeze frame of their life that they had shared together. He wanted to smash the picture frame, burn the picture and watch as the ashes floated into the air. He didn't want there to be any proof that she had been with someone else and that she possibly cared about him as much as he cared about her. Suga felt selfish but he wanted to keep Yujin all to himself. He wanted to lock the two of them away from the world so she didn't have to feel any more pain or heart ache.  "Found it yet?" Yujin came stumbling into the room as she dragged a gigantic suitcase behind her.

"Uh, yeah." Suga put the picture frame down and pulled a few magazines aside to reveal some of her clothes. Yujin came over and started to just through her clothes into her suitcase along with some of the decorations that made her room feel like an actual home.  Suga had hidden the picture in the corner of the room and when they left he glared at it, hoping to never see it again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------