Twenty one

High Skool Luv Affair

Yujin's yell was muffled as she was pulled into the empty classroom. She looked over her shoulder to see who had grabbed her and saw BamBam's face. He wrapped his other hand around her, pinning her arms down so she couldn't fight against him.

"Well..." A voice caught Yujin's attention and she looked forward and saw JB and Jr standing there. "It seems you moved on a lot faster than we thought." JB was leaning against the board that had been spray painted with graffiti, Jr was sitting on a desk watching casually. Jr had never been the type to jump into a fight. He looked a little uncomfortable with the whole situation that was happening but Jr was a faithful lackey and would do anything for JB and the rest of the guys. He didn't like what they had done to Yujin back at their old school, but there was no way he would have stopped doing it or told them to stop.

"We saw you with Suga this morning." Jr said tapping his fingers on the desk top. Yujin's eyes grew wide. She wasn't looking for Got7 in the morning and cursed herself for her foolishness.  They shouldn't have been showing off their relationship to the world when there were people looking for some way to hurt them. Yujin bit BamBam's hand making the boy yank his hand away and hiss in pain. He punched her in the back making Yujin groan as a shock of pain raced up her back and side. JB walked over to them and grabbed Yujin by the chin.

"You're not ugly." JB pointed out and Yujin just glared at him. she tried to pull her head away from him but JB had a tight grasp on her chin and just kept forcing her to look at him. "I bet you're amazing in bed. I mean...how else could you get boys interested in you? You're dumb, plain and just generally annoying." The words that JB was saying had little effect on Yujin anymore. She had heard all of this so often that they had no meaning anymore. JB leaned in close to her. So close that she could feel his breath on her cheek. "You know...if you sleep with me I might just stop bothering you." JB had a wicked smirk on his face. That smirk quickly turned into a painfully twisted frown. Yujin had swung her leg up and kicked him right in the junk. JB groaned and stumbled backwards onto a desk. Jr charged over to Yujin and slapped her across the face bringing firey tears to her eyes. Her head snapped to her side and her hair blocked her view from the guys. She brought her face back to see Jr who was glaring at her with anger in his eyes.

"You don't get to touch him to ." Jr growled as he looked back to see JB standing up straight with an odd smile plastered on his face.

"BamBam...leave..." JB ordered and BamBam looked a little confused. He tightened his grip on Yujin trying to show that he was going to stick with them no matter what. "I said get out!" JB yelled and BamBam slowly loosened his grip.

"But...JB hyung..." BamBam whimpered. He hated being yelled at by his hyungs, especially when he didn't do anything wrong.

"Leave! I don't want you to possibly get in trouble for what we're going to do to her." JB said and BamBam let go of her instantly and with a heavy sigh he turned and left the classroom, never looking back. Yujin tried to run but Jr grabbed her by her hair and yanked her backwards sending her onto the ground. "I will teach you to never mess with us again." JB said with a psychotic smile on his face. Yujin tried to get onto her feet so she had chance of a fighting chance but JB stepped onto her hand with all of his force and it felt like her hand broke instantly. Yujin yelled in pain but Jr shoved his tie into to muffle her. Yujin started crying. She needed help. She needed Suga. She needed a hero.

Jungkook looked up at the clock in the classroom and noticed that it was taking Yujin a long time to get back from the bathroom. He stood up in the middle of class and walked out without a word of dispute from his teacher. He saw a random girl walking down the hallway and he grabbed onto her. She flinched, waiting to get hit. But instead Jungkook brought her to the girls washroom and shoved her inside.

"Is there anyone in there?" He asked and the girl nervously looked around the bathroom.

"N-No...it's empty.." She said with a shaky voice. Jungkook cursed and ran over to Suga, J-Hope and Rap Monsters classroom. The three of them were sitting in the back just talking and retelling past stories of their best fights. Jungkook threw open the door and stormed inside, catching everyone off guard.

"Yujin is missing." Was all he said before walking out of the classroom. The three guys stood up and quickly followed after him. Once in the hallway Suga grabbed Jungkook.

"What do you mean missing?" Suga yelled at him. It wasn't said out loud but all of the guys were counting on Jungkook to watch after Yujin while they were at school since they had the same class.

"She went to the bathroom and never came back. I got a girl to check and she wasn't in there." Jungkook was ashamed and embarrassed. He knew he was supposed to watch over her, especially since she and Suga became a couple. "I'm so sorry hyung...I-" Jungkook wanted to apologise more but Rap Monster cut him off. J-Hope pointed down the hall at BamBam who was walking towards them with his head hung so he didn't notice them. Suga became livid as he stormed towards BamBam. The younger boy finally looked up and saw the four of them and he instantly turned around and started to run away. Suga sprinted after him with his three friends closely following. People moved out of the way when they saw BamBam running away from four of the members of Bangtan. They didn't want to get in the middle of their fight. Even teachers just closed their doors and tried to ignore what was going on outside in the halls. When Suga was close enough he lunged at BamBam and tackled him to the ground.

"WHERE IS SHE?!" Suga yelled into BamBam's face as he crawled on top of him and pinned him to the ground. BamBam spit in Suga's face earning him a punch. "WHERE?!" Suga yelled again but BamBam stayed silent with a smirk on his face. The other three caught up to Suga as he started beating BamBam with a blind fury.

"Stop!" Rap Monster ordered and with all of his will power Suga stopped himself. BamBam's nose was spurting blood and her lip was split open.

"WHERE?!" Suga grabbed him by the throat and started choking him.

"JB...has...her..." BamBam said as he gasped for air. Suga could hear the other guys telling him to stop, but he couldn't. He couldn't stop himself anymore. He had tunnel vision that was leading him straight towards where Yujin was being held. "In...a...class...room.." BamBam's eyes were starting to roll back into his head. J-Hope and Rap Monster pulled Suga off of him and brought their friend to his feet. BamBam was coughing as air rushed to his lungs. He rolled onto his side and his blood dripped onto the floor.

"We have to look for her! Come on!" J-Hope was already on his phone calling V and Jin. Even though Jin wasn't at school he had to know what was going on. Maybe he was nearby and he could come and help them. Suga glared at BamBam as he slowly backed away from him. The four of them took off running down the hall, peering into every class room hoping to find Yujin untouched and perfectly fine. Suga was panicking as he thought of every possible thing that they might be doing to her while he was forced to run around aimlessly trying to find her.

--------------------------------------

I feel bad for BamBam....TT_TT