Wallflower

Missing Piece

" Ri ah~ Its time to wake up! Or you'll be late for school~" Mrs Lee gently patted Kyung Ri. 

Kyung Ri tossed and rubbed her eyes. " Morning is here way too fast. I need my beauty sleep. " She grunted.

Mrs Lee laughed and pulled Kyung Ri out of bed. " Hurry wash up! I made your favourite pancakes. Appa is already downstairs. "

Kyung Ri dragged herself to the bathroom wearily and tripped. " Owwie. I need to get rid of my clumsiness. " She packed her bag and slipped on her favourite maxi skirt paired with a casual top. She then put on her cardigan and that spectacles that was slightly larger for her face.

The aroma of fluffy pancakes waffed into Kyung Ri's nose while she carefully poured honey on them. " Ahhhom " She ate a big moutful of the pancake. " Umma makes the best pancakes in the world. If only Jongin was able to join us. " She sighed and saw appa already staring at her. 

" Stop talking while you eat or you will choke yourself! " He warned before reading his daily newspapers. 

Just as he cautioned her to be careful, Kyung Ri choked on a piece of pancake. Mr Lee quickly handed her a cup of water and patted her back. " Ri ah you must learn to take care of yourself. One day we'll be gone and we will not be able to take care of you understand. " " Appa! You'll live a long long age. Both of you can't leave me before i'm ready to let you go understand! " She hugged Mr Lee. 

" Aish i'm late! Bye umma! Bye appa! " Kyung Ri slipped on a pair of converse before heading out of house.

Kyung Ri quickened her pace as she was afraid of missing the bus. As she reached the bus stop, her bus arrived, packed. 

" Oh man how am i supposed to board the bus like this? " Kyung Ri decided to try her luck and squueze up the bus. 

Just as the door was about to close, someone accidentally pushed Kyung Ri and she fell out of the bus, backwards. I'm not going to die am I? She felt a pair of arms catching her. She opened her eyes only to find a pair of cold eyes staring at her. 

" Ah thank you for saving me! " Kyung Ri quickly stood up and did a 90 degree bow to thank the person who saved her. 

" You're welcome " he replied coldly. Kim Jongin what are you doing. You're supposed to make her pay back not save her you retard! 

She's still the same old Kyung Ri, forever being clumsy. 

The next bus came pretty quickly and both of them boarded the bus. Kyung Ri chose her usual spot while Kai sat at the back. He plugged in and played his favourite song while taking occasional glance at Kyung Ri. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Kyung Ri found it hard to balance herself as the crowd pushed past her. It was not surprising to experience this every morning at Jusang high.

" Luhan oppa you look handsome today! No i mean everyday! " a girl squealed " Chanyeol oppa you're so tall and dreamy~" another girl echoed.

The six boys walked through the crowd of girls and suddenly someone bumped into Luhan. The girl pushed her glasses up and looked at whom did she bumped into. " Hey watch where you're going. You're going to ruin my clothes you know that right. " He stared at the innocent face looking at him back. " Oh i'm sorry. " And she did a 90 degree bow before stepping aside for Luhan to pass. The rest did not even acknowledge her pressence and strode past her. "Arrogant freaks. So what if you're popular? You're rude and disgusting! " Kyung Ri mentally screamed. 

Even though the 6 boys were handsome, beautiful and possess qualifications that every girl would dream of, they were not attractive to Kung Ri. She hated the thought of being popular. She hated people who goes for looks. She hated everything about them. She just wanted to be a wallflower that nobody acknowleges. She just wanted to do her own things in her own world. 

 

" Kyung Ri ah~ " A voice echoed through the classroom doors. 

Aiish this Dara, can't she just call me through the phone properly! 

A short tiny figure burst through the classroom doors and there were several people already surrounding her. " Kyung Ri i'm here! If you can see me! " A hand shot up in the mist of people. 

Kyung Ri stood up and walked towards the crowd and pulled the hand away. She dragged Dara through the hallways and brought her to their usual spot, the rooftop. 

" I'm seriously warning you Dara. Do not shout my name out loud like this ever again. " 

" Why? But i want everyone to know you my dear Kyung Ri. " She cupped her face. 

" But i don't want them to know me?! " Kyung Ri frowned. " Say. What do you want? " 

Dara smiled. Kyung Ri knew Dara inside out as though they were blood sisters.  " So...i heard there is this new guy in your class? " 

" What new guy? The teacher haven't even arrive to say anything. " 

" Really? I heard he is pretty good looking! " Dara battered her eyelids.

" Stop day dreaming! " Kyung Ri smacked the back of Dara head, lightly of course. 

" Hey! But that is what the rumour goes. Tell me how he looks like after class alright! " 

" Yah even if he is good looking i will make him to be the ugliest freak on earth! " Kyung Ri smiled. She could only talk so naturally around Dara and she didn't mind Dara being popular since she knew her since Middle school. She knew Dara wasn't this pretty in middle school. She only got prettier after puberty. Damn those puberty she would always say. 

Kyung Ri returned back to class and another mundane day begun. Only did Kyung Ri realise that her day, or maybe even her life, is going to be different from that very moment...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yay finally here's the first chapter~ Wohoo *pops champagne*