Together

Missing Piece

Author's Note: 

Note that this chapter is more of a chapter 6 part 2. The storyline suddenly came to me and i decided to quickly pen it down before i forget it! Enjoy! 

****

The school hallway pretty desserted with students walking past occassionally when Kyung Ri finally left the classroom. Suddenly she thought about Luhan flaring up in class earlier on. Luhan never loses his composure in front of his fangirls for his pride was too high for him to do that. But today, he lost it. She wondered what could happen to make him to that and realize that while she was at the garden, he was already being weird. Like he helped her wipe her perspiration...It was something the normal Luhan will never do. Her feet brought her back to the school gardens and she looked around searching for Luhan. Her eyes stopped searching when she saw Luhan sitting alone along the benches. She walked over and took her seat beside him. Luhan turned and his brows met when he saw who it was. 

" Why are you always around me? Are you a stalker or something." Luhan scowled.

" No! " Kyung Ri raised her voice a little. " I...I'm here because i want to talk to you. " Kyung Ri was shocked at what she have just said to the guy in front of her. The very same guy who tripped her and accused her. 

" Talk to me? " That got Luhan's attention. " We have nothing to talk about though. " He rest his head on his palms which was behind his head. 

" Something is bothering you. I can see it. You can tell me if you want to. " Kyung Ri looked down at her feet, ashamed at what she was talking about.

" Wow how can you tell. I mean honestly I am always like that that i don't even think the rest realizes something is wrong with me." Luhan sighed. He took a good look at Kyung Ri before giving in. " Promise you won't tell anyone? " 

Kyung Ri turned and met with Luhan's gaze. She was attracted to his face, his pretty face that he was always cocky about. His hazel eyes was so...captivating that for a moment she lost herself in his eyes. " I know i'm handsome but i'm asking you a question you know. " It snapped something in Kyung Ri and brought her back. Her cheeks turned slight pink when she realizes what she have done for the past 30 seconds. She quickly nod her head and turned to look somewhere else. 

" I trust you alright." He looked at his confidant once more. " My parents are getting divorce. You know its just so hard to accept the fact that I've seen them being so loving to each other for the past 17 years and now they're getting a divorce? It's so ridiculous how i never noticed that they were quarreling so much more often than in the past. Now that they are going to be seperated, it tears me how i can only live with one of them. Honestly i don't want to..." A tear slipped from his eyes and he wiped them off. 

Kyung Ri was looking at Luhan now. Did he just...cry? What should i do? Just like what her instincts told her to do, she raised her hands and place them on Luhan's back, consolling him as he told his story. " It's going to be fine, Luhan. Don't you think its better if they seperate rather than quarrel everyday? " Kyung Ri questioned. 

" No its not. They're husband and wife. They should sit down calmly and solve their problems together. Not run away or hide from them. Isin't this marriage? Didn't they vow to stick together no matter what happens? Just look at what is happening now. " Luhan shook his head and screamed with fruastration. 

Kyung Ri wanted to add on but Luhan was somehow right. His parents should stick together no matter what happens but maybe what happened between them was something that outsiders could not understand. She just sat quietly beside Luhan not saying a word for fearing that it might trigger something in him. Just then she felt something heavy on her shoulders. She turned her head only to find a head lying on her shoulders. She was about to raise her arms to push him away when she saw his pretty face in deep sleep. She thought about how Luhan must have lose his sleep when he heard the news. She couldn't bear to wake him up and thus, she just sat there quietly waiting for him to wake up. 

" Kyung Ri..." A shook made Kyung Ri open her eyes. She remembered Luhan was still resting on her shoulders and she shot up. She look over to her right but Luhan was nowhere to be seen. She glanced at the person who shook her and to her surprise it was Kai. 

" Why are you sleeping here? " Kai questioned. 

" Oh I..." She was about to answer him that she was having a conversation with Luhan when she remembered him telling her not to tell anyone. " Nothing. I was just reading here and i fell asleep. " She scratched her head. 

" Silly." Kai stretched his hands out. "C'mon its pretty late already and i'll send you home. " 

Kyung Ri was about to take his hand when she felt her neck stiffen. " Ouch. " 

" What's wrong? " Kai quickly take the seat beside her. 

" I think i sprained my neck while sleeping here. " She massaged her neck. 

Kai brushed her hands off and took her place to help her massage her neck. Kyung Ri was a little shy at what Kai was doing but still allowed him to continue anyway. She looked over at Kai and studied his facial features. To be honest, Kai looked pretty handsome when he is serious. And at that moment when Kyung Ri was staring at him, Kai looked up and locked eye contact with her. He slowly raise his left hand and caress her cheeks. He then move in closer towards Kyung Ri. Kai was going for her lips as he tilt his head. Omg omg omg. Is he going to kiss me. What am i supposed to do? Do i close my eyes? Do i push him away. God someone save me please. Her heart palpitated when she felt something soft pressing against her lips. All she did was to stare at him wide eyed. She knew it was wrong to allow him to continue to kiss her but her brain told her otherwise. Kai then opened his eyes and pulled away from Kyung Ri to catch his breath. " I like you. " He confessed. 

Kyung Ri didn't know how to react to the sudden confession. " You — " she caught her own breath. "— like me? " Her brain still could not process what just happened. 

" Yes. I like you, Lee Kyung Ri. " Kai pulled her in for a hug only to get pushed away. 

" No you can't like me. " She shook her head. " You can't do this. I can't do this. " She thought about how much her best friend was interested in Kai. 

" What's the matter? Don't you feel something for me too? " Kai asked. 

" I...I do. " Kyung Ri whispered. " But Dara, my best friend, she's interested in you. I can't just take away something she love like that. " 

" Yes you can. " He held her close. " That's because i don't love her, I love you. " 

Kyung Ri was trapped in between choosing what's right and choosing what she wants. Honestly she likes Kai and her affections was more than just a friend. Whenever Kai was around with her, her heart will flutter and her stomach will feel queasy. " But what if..." 

" There are no what ifs. I promise you. " Kai interupted and pulled her in for a hug tightly. 

Kyung Ri wondered if this is the right thing to do. As much as she wants to hold Kai close, she don't want to hurt Dara, not now not in a million years. She raised her arms and hug Kai back. A sense of familiarity rushed through her as if she hugged Kai before. With that aside, most importantly, she felt warmth while being in Kai's arms. She smiled and dug her face into Kai's shoulders. 

 

----

 

The next few days past by in a flash especially when Kai and Kyung Ri was in love with each other. However they kept this a secret as Kyung Ri don't want Dara to find out as she think it is not the time yet. Kai started showing his affection for Kyung Ri by holding her hands under the tables since they couldn't hold it openly; buying meals for Kyung Ri and having it together with her in the school's rooftop as if it was their little date; pampering Kyung Ri with gifts such as plush toys and flowers. Kai knew what Kyung Ri like and clearly know how she feels towards each item, if she haven't change. Whenever Kyung Ri receive something from Kai, it felt as though she was experiencing it for the second time. Nahh it can't be since Kai is my first. What am i even thinking about. She brushed the thought out of her head. 

Kyung Ri climbed into bed as she slowly drift off into dreamland. She was at the beach with Kai on a place mat. He was lying on her lap as they were talking about some stuff and they were laughing it off. Then something hit her head and blood was flowing profusing from the side of her head. Memories of her and Kai came flashing through her brain and she saw scenes where she and Kai were together but much younger. She saw herself running away from Kai when suddenly a speeding car crash into her...

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note:

Hehe yay to the update that i've done in 2 days! Achievement unlocked (well for me) . Hope you guys liked this chapter! Do feel free to leave comments if you have anthing to say about the chapters! And the number of viewers is increasing and i'm so happy! *cries* 

Hehe once again thank you to all subbies and viewers for your support! Love all of you like always! <3<3