Stage Eight: Surprise Mother er

The Problem With Tao's Aegyo

     The next morning started off chaotic. No, chaotic wouldn't even do it. The alarm didn't go off, and now all the Exo members were running late. 

"The power must have went off over night or something, because I set the alarm. You guys know I always wake you up," Suho said.

     The members looked knowly at their leader and all piled into their respective vans. They were tired, cold, and hungry. But somehow even through all the mess, Kris had managed to stick to his title "Fashion King". He looked good as always, and the members shook their heads in disbelief.

     The day was busy as usual, and Kris, Tao, and Lay didn't even have the time to think about their own personal problems. It was only on their way back from their last schedule, they let their minds wander of what had happened the day before. When the manager parked the van, the members decided to hang out for a while in the K dorms.

"Holy cow, today was the most uneventful day I've ever had. Interview after interview after interview after interview after interview after inter-"

"HOLY CRAP WE GET IT PARK CHANYEOL." Baekhyun snapped. 

     Chanyeol gave out a light laugh and put his arm around his shorter hyung. 

"Chill out, Baby Baek Ribs. A lot of anger coming from a short guy like you."

     The others laughed at the two's bickering while Baekhyun rolled his eyes. Since the night was still young, some decided to go see a movie, some out to eat, and some to go to the gym. Of course, Tao had pulled out Suho and asked him to buy him some clothes. By clothes, the members knew he meant a bag. And by bag, of course it was Gucci. 

***At the store***

"Zitao, you already have one that looks exactly like that one."

"Hyung. You don't understand. This one is different. See how the buckle is gold? The one I have is silver-gold. And this is one is limited edition. Limited. Edition. Do you know what that means?"

"Yes, Tao I know what-"

"It means that Chanyeollie hyung will be super jealous because we all know that he SECRETLY ENVIES MY BAGS!"

"Tao! Tao, be quiet we are in a public place."

"Sorry hyung. But... the bags...?" Tao looked held them up to his face, and pouted his lips.

"Fine. FINE."

"Hyung, I LOVE YOU!"

"Yeah, whatever. And by the way, I think you meant that Chanyeol envies you because you have the bags. Not envying the bags because honestly, I've seen the way you've touched your bags, and trust me. No one. No one would be jealous."

    ***At the movies***

"Holy cow, this is a scary movie! Chenchen!!"

"Lay hyung! If you grab on to me like that I'll really leave!"

"You. You told me that this was a comedy."

"You're mom also told you that you were good looking. I don't see the problem hyung."

"And you think you're so good looking?"

"Hyung... Am I not?"

"Of course you're good looking! I was only kidding. People should call you Handsome-Chen from now on."

     Chen gave Lay a toothy smile, and they both focused back to the screen. Lay sighed in relief because he knew Chen was self concious. If scary movies were what Chenchen liked, then he supposed that he could endure it for one night. Hopefully...

 

***At the gym***

"Lulu, you cannot lift that much. Face it. I'm stronger than you."

"Yeah? Well... Well I'm taller than you!"

"What does that have to do with lifting weights? Stop being a sore loser and go buy my drink."

"One day Baozi..."

"What was that?"

"I said I love you Baozi! I'll go buy the drinks now!"

 

***At the restaurant***

"Park Chanyeol, don't order more than you can eat."

"Baek, have you not seen Sehun devour that rice bowl? I'm pretty sure five plates of sushi is a reasonable amount."

"Hyungs. Can I drink tonight? Just one-"

"NO!" The older two replied.

"Sheesh, you're just like my parents."

"Yeah, except Baek is the mom."

     The two younger boys snickered while Baekhyun rolled his eyes for the umpteenth time that night. 

***Back at the dorms***

     After making himself some ramen and watching a few shows on TV, Kris decided that he was tired and that he would head off to sleep. He walked out the K doors, and pushed past his own M door. He was expecting darkness to meet him from the lack of people that were there, but instead he was met by two boys on the couch, one straddling the other.

"Kai? Kyungsoo?!"

"Oh... Hey hyung.." Kai replied sheepishly.

"Hyung..." D.O said as he quickly climbed off the younger.

 

 

 

A/N: Muahahaha... Surprise surprise!!! 

 

P.S. I accidently clicked off this page, and I panicked for like two seconds, but when I clicked the back button, it was still there. xD