We are One.

The Problem With Tao's Aegyo

     WARNING: Taoris angst. God, I feel like crying.

     Kris didn't even remember how time flew so fast, but here he was, getting his hair and makeup done for the last filming of Exo's Showtime. He didn't know whether to be sad or glad. Kris quickly walked to wardrobe to find the rest of the members fussing about to get dressed. He took a good look around the room. Wouldn't he miss this? No, he wouldn't. 

I won't. 

What about all those years training with them? The memories made? This show? We are one?

This was strictly business Yifan. Let's not get feelings mixed up into this. 

And Tao? What about Zitao?

I'll come back for him. 

 

"Ey yo Krease!"

"Oh, hey Chanyeol."

"What are you thinking about so hard? I can literally smell you thinking from all the way over there. Is it about Tao? Ohhhh you two."

"Shut it, or I'll Tweet about your escapades with ByunBaek over there."

"Yessire." Chanyeol quickly walked over to where his Bacon was sitting for cover.

     Meanwhile, Kris scoped around to look for his Tao. They needed to talk. 

"Gege! I was looking for you!"

     Kris turned around just in time to have an armful of Tao.

"I missed you gege~"

"Tao-baby, we saw each other this morning. You're so silly."

     When Tao looked up, he had tears in his eyes threatening to spill. This took Kris by surprise. Tao was always full of surprises.

"Taozi, why are you crying?"

"Just because I saw you this morning, I can't miss you? You don't miss me anymore?"

"Nononono, baby, I was thinking about you while I was getting hair and makeup done. I missed you too, please don't cry."

     Kris pulled Tao into a warm hug and whispered sweet nothings into his ear.

How are you planning on leaving a boy that cries over not seeing you for three hours?

I'll come back for him.

 

     The last episode filming was exciting Kris supposed. They ate good food, played fun games, and they ended the episode by visiting the same beach that they made their promises at, only now to make new year goals. The members wanted Kris to go into the water as a sign of leadership, trust, loyalty. He wasn't going to do it. His excuse was his "cold guy Kris" image. But in reality, he didn't want to, because he never intended on giving them leadership, trust, loyality, or any of that weak people . He really wasn't going to, but one look at Suho made his change his mind. Suho... Suho was everything he wanted to be. He would do it for Suho. 

 

     Kris supposed that the beach was intended to give him a feeling of nostalgia. It worked. Everytime he saw the beach, even in pictures, he saw the others. 

 

     That night, everyone was notified that they would have a week of vacation time. Most went to visit family. Even the Chinese members made arrangements to stay a few days in their hometown. Kris sat in his arm chair in his room, and decided that he would plan on going back to Canada. Most of the members had left already by car, and the Chinese members were all too busy packing. 

"Hi gege." Tao tiptoed quietly into his room.

"Hey, baby." Kris smiled, and motioned for Tao to sit on his lap. Tao blushed slightly but didn't hesitate to straddle the older.

"What can I do for you?" 

"So... I was just thinking.. Um. The other gege's left already, and Luhannie gege and Lay gege said they were leaving to catch the last flight tonight."

     Kris gave Tao a puzzled look before Tao glanced up at his eyes, only to drop his gaze again. He took a deep breath, and continued.

"We're preparing for a comeback soon, so we're going to be really busy. I... Can we spend this week together gege?"

     Kris had to admit, this was a fastball that he never saw coming. He thought for sure that Tao would want to go home. A part of him rejoiced on how he became such a important part of Zitao's life. Another part grimaced, because he knew he wouldn't be able to keep him forever.

"I would love to baby. Is there anywhere that you would like to go?"

"I... Gege... Do you love me?"

"Of course I do Taozi. I tell you everyday. Is there something wrong?" Kris lifted up his baby's chin and met his gaze.

"Then... Gege... I want you to take me. I'm ready. And I want to do this." He didn't know why, but Tao felt himself tearing up.

"Baby. No, baby look at me. You don't have to do this. We don't have to do this. You don't have to prove anything. I'm already yours."

"I know Kris, but I want to. Please?"

     The two boys looked at each other for what seemed like an eternity, before Kris pulled the younger into a hug.

"If you want to, we can try. But the first sign of you feeling uncomfortable, we're stopping. I'm going to tell you one more time. You don't have to give me your body. I'm already yours. I will be yours as long as you want me. And... I really love you Huang Zitao."

"I know Wu Yifan. I really love you too."

"Why don't... Why don't you go take a shower in the other room, and meet me back here." Kris saw Tao visably shiver.

"Okay. I'll be back." Tao offered a shy smile before scurrying away.

     Oh, man Wu Yifan. What are you going to do?

 

    Kris saw off the members to the door, and quickly took a shower as well. The two boys would really be alone. It would actually be the first time that they were alone in the house. The members, or staff memers would always be here. It wasn't as if the two weren't physically active. Stolen kisses here and there, back hugging, holding his hand when it could pass as friendly skinship. It also helped that Tao was afraid of everything. It wasn't abnormal to see Tao clinging onto someone. It quite frankly pissed Kris off, so after a good talk and Tao giggling at Kris' jealously, Kris was the only person Tao could hold on to. 

     But that wasn't the issue here. Tao wanted to sleep with him. Give him his ity. It was Tao's own way of letting Kris prove his love and loyalty. It wan't a coincidence that the two words started off with the same two letters. It rolls off the tongue. 

     Kris sat on the edge of the bed, and waited patiently for his baby to come through the door. The lights were dimmed, the bed was made, he had lube and condoms. The only piece missing from the puzzle was Zitao. After a good few minutes, Tao peeped through the door, and closed it behind him. Kris got up and pulled Tao into a hug.

"Remember Tao. One word. Just say the word, and we stop."

"Okay gege." Kris could see the nervousness in Tao's eyes, so he gently pressed his lips against the younger's. When he saw that Tao was really serious about this, he picked up the boy bridal style, and carried him to his bed. He used one hand to move away the covers, and the other to place Tao's head on a pillow. Then he moved to hover Tao, and pulled the blanket over them. They took a moment to look at each other, and Kris could see the amount of trust in Tao's eyes. They gently began to kiss, one mouth moving over the other. Tao immediatly gave Kris dominance, and closed his eyes. It was when he let out a soft moan, that Kris began to slowly lift the boy's shirt.

Tao wrapped his arms around Kris' neck and deepened this kiss. He allowed Kris to creep his hand up his shirt, and eventually separated from his lips to pull his shirt off. Kris' shirt followed shortly after that. Tao shivered from the coldness of the weather outside, having his shirt be taken off. Kris just froze in place looking down at the beauty beneath him. The blanket fell down to Kris' waist, and Tao's upper half was now fully exposed to look at. 

"I know I'm not much to look at.. But I'll try harder, I promise. Please don't leave me."

"No, baby. You're so perfect. I'll spend the rest of my days proving that to you. Don't try to change. You're so beautiful baby. So beautiful."

     Kris kissed gently down Tao's neck, and down his chest. He peppered kisses all over his stomach, and held onto his waist. He made his way back up to Tao again, and kissed him once more before moving his hands to Tao's pants. He undid the button, and slowly ped it. He looked to Tao for a response, and when he gave a quick nod, he pulled his jeans off. Kris was about to pull off his own pants when Tao's hands stopped him.

"Let me.. Can I?" He asked hesitantly.

"Of course. What ever you want to do." Kris layed down and Tao up on his haunches to undo Kris' button. His hands trembled, but he managed to get his pants off.

"Sorry... You must think I'm terrible.."

"Take your time baby."

"This is my first time... I... I won't be good as your others." Kris had told Tao that he wasn't a in the past. And it hurt that Tao was comparing himself to his dirty pasts. They were just that were looking for a good time. Kris got up abruptly, and cupped Tao's face in his hands. Tao's eyes widened at the sudden mood change.

"Dont. Ever. And I mean it Tao. Don't ever compare yourself to the people of my past. If I could change my past, I would. I'm regretting my decisions so hard right now. If I could have you as my first Tao, I sure as hell would. You'll never be like the others, and the others will never be like you. Baby, please. Don't do this to me."

     Tao nodded, and let a few tears run down his face.

"I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean to get mad." Kris pulled Tao into another hug and Tao snuggled into his chest.

"This is as far as we go tonight." Tao looked up at Kris flustered.

"No, gege I can do it. Gege, please." Tao began crying harder and tried to climb onto the older.

"Tao, quit it. I'm not doing this with you when you're unstable like this." He began to push the younger off of him, but Tao was insistant.

"Gege, please, I'll be good. Please, why are you pushing me away?" Tao was bawling at this point, but continued throwing himself at Kris.

"Gege, please. Don't leave me. Please love me." 

     Kris sat up and pinned Tao against the bed. He had Tao's wrist in each hand, and his body flush against his. Tao was quiet from the sudden movement, and looked up at his gege surprised.

"Zitao. Listen to me. I'm not going any farther than this tonight. I know how self concious you are, and you think you need to do this to prove something. Please Tao, please understand. I'm yours. And you're mine. That won't change until you want it to. We have all week. But don't think that you have a set time period. ? I really don't care about that. We can save that for a hundred years into the future, and I won't even complain. I'm dating you for you Tao. I love you. Only you. Just you. Please Tao."

     Kris loosened his grip on Tao and fell back to his side. He wiped away Tao's tears, and pulled him into his chest again.

"I love you gege. I'm sorry." Tao squeaked out.

"I love you too. Don't be sorry. Let's go to sleep baby."

     Kris reached over to pull the blankets over them. One hand on his baby's waist, the other his baby' hair. 

 

What are you getting yourself into, Wu Yifan? 

:(