Stage Six: Fall for Tao

The Problem With Tao's Aegyo

     The next day, Tao was back to his regular self. It wasn't like he had forgotten what had happened the previous night, but it was because the schedules had kept him so busy. The 7th episode filming for Showtime had to be pushed back two months because of their hectic schedule. When Tao woke up that morning, he found himself next to Luhan in a mattress with the covers tucked nicely around him. He swore he fell asleep in the kitchen last night. 

     The members packed their things and made their way to the vans. The M and K members separated, and they went to their next schedules. In the M car, Tao sat at the very back along with Xiumin. Tao leaned his head against the window and closed his eyes. 

"If Kris hyung doesn't like me... I guess I'll have to make him like me."

     With that in mind, Tao began to think if ideas of how he would seduce his Duizhang. It was risky, but Tao was young and reckless. 

     At every opportunity that he got, he would snuggle his head up against Kris, link arms with him, bat his eyes, and shoot his aegyo at top force. Everytime he did so, Tao felt confident, Kris felt wrong, and Lay felt hurt.

     A week after the incident with Lay, Lay just couldn't hold in anymore. Tao and Lay had barely exchanged glances, more or less words, and he felt that Suho was beginning to notice. One night after a radio show, Lay pulled Tao into an empty recording room and slowly faced the boy.

"Tao... I know you're upset about what happend.. But I don't think we should avoid the topic any longer."

     Lay... Tao had somehow dismissed Lay in the equation. A wave of memories came crashing down on him as he finally recalled what had happened with the older. He suddenly took a step back, startling the both of them.

"Listen, Tao. What I did was wrong. It was irresponsible and rash of me to initiate something like that when you clearly weren't ready... Can you please say something?"

"Hyung... I'd... I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't surprised. But I'm not mad at you."

"Really? I'm so glad, because honestly Tao, I-"

"But I also think we should end things here."

"What? Tao.."

"I'm sorry hyung... You told me your true feelings, and you were honest with me, but I was never honest with you. I wanted to make you happy. I really did. But along the way... I discovered that I really like Kris hyung. I want to be with him hyung."

"Oh... I see."

"Yeah..."

     Lay smiled bravely, and patted the younger's back. 

"Thanks for telling me the truth Tao. Thanks.. Thanks for at least giving it a shot. Really, even though it wasn't a smooth path, the last month of being with you was extremely meaningful to me. Thanks for giving me a chance."

"I still like you hyung."

"I know you do."

     They exchanged meaningful looks, but they didn't say anything more. They didn't have to. Lay understood, and even though it would take some time, he would try to move on.

     The same night, Kris laid in his bed recalling each moment during the past week where Tao was unnecessarily close to him. It made his heart do acrobatics, but at the same time, it hurt to think about the younger. He closed his eyes in effort to sink into the darkness, but then suddenly the lights came on.

"Damn it Luhan, turn the damn lights off. See, this is exactly why I tell you to shower earlier, because you know that I like to sleep early, and here you are, barging into my- Oh."

     When Kris finally sat up and opened his eyes properly, he noticed a boy sheepishly fiddling around with his fingers and leaning against the door frame.

"Sorry hyung, did I wake you up?"

"No.. No, no I wasn't sleeping. Of course I wasn't sleeping! It's only like.. 1 a.m. Who sleeps at this hour? Come in Tao!"

     Kris tried his best to sound awake, because he knew that Tao would genuinely be upset at himself if he found out that he had woken his hyung up.

     Tao stepped in, and quietly closed the door behind him. 

"Where's Lulu?"

"He's talking with Sehun."

"Oh. Okay. Well... What brings you here? Do you need anything?"

     Tao took a deep breath and walked towards Kris' bed, stopping right in front of it. Getting the hint, Kris motioned for him to sit down. 

"Hyung... Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, anything. What is it?"

"Can... Can I have another hug?"

     Tao looked at Kris' eyes, and bit his lower lip in nervousness.

"Of course Tao."

     Kris lifted off the blanket that was around his lap, and scooted over closer to where Tao was sitting on the edge. He gently wrapped his arms around the younger boy's waist, and Tao nuzzled his face in the crook of Kris' neck, wrapping his arms around his neck. Kris swore that Tao... Purred?

     When a modest amount of time passed by, the two boys separated. Tao let out a nervous laugh, and muttered a quiet "Thanks".

     Kris decided that it would be proper to see Tao out when he left to at least open the door, so he started to get up. Unfortunately, or rather fortunately they both couldn't decide, Tao started to get up at the same time. The blanket that was removed from Kris earlier had dropped to the ground and wrapped around Kris' ankle twisting it. Kris lost balance and toppled right on top of Tao. They were now both laying on the bed with one on top of the other, their legs hanging off the side. Panic struck Kris as he tried to get off Tao as quick as he could. In the attempt of hurrying, his actions became clumsier, and ended up accidenly rubbing their crotches together. 

     Kris let out a low growl, and Tao let out a shaky breath at the contact. When the two finally managed to get themselves back onto their feet, Kris quickly opened the door, and Tao, equally as quickly walked out muttering out a "Good night."

     For the first time ever, Tao had a raging . It wasn't like he's never had a before, heck he was a guy too. It was just that this one began to hurt. He flopped down in his bed and let out a painful groan. He crossed his legs in attempt to settle his manhood, and pulled the covers over his head. 

"I. Just... I just need to sleep." He convinced himself.

"But did he just... growl? Omg, what?."

     Back at the other room, Kris stood in front of the door motionless. It was only when Luhan entered the room a few minutes later he began to return to normal.

"Hello? Earth to Kris?"

"You woke me up! Stop coming in so late you retard."

"God, Kris. You are so weird. It doesn't even affect me anymore. I just learned it's better not to ask."

     Luhan wasn't sure if he was talking to Kris or himself. 

     Kris crawled into his bed, and wrapped his blanket around himself building a protective burrito. After what seemed like a million hours of contemplating on how he's going to act normal around Tao the next day, he finally dozed of into sleep. 

     Tao crossed his legs tighter, but the feeling of Kris' body still lingered on his, and Tao couldn't get Kris out of his mind. A whole two hours had passed, and he was sure everybody was sleeping. Tears of frustration threatened to spill over his eyes, and he sat up. Tao buried his face into his hands and massaged his temples. 

"Focus Tao. Stop doing what ever you're doing."

     He couldn't take it anymore. He rarley had any boners, and on the rare occasions that he did, they went away within a few minutes. He didn't even know what to do with himself. After what seemed like a million hours of contemplating on how he's going to take care of his still growing problem, he decided to wake up Kris.

 

 

 

A/N: Lol hey guys! Another update. xD

I had a hard time writing this because I felt so bad for Lay. Before you guys start to hate me, let me just tell you that it will end well for Lay. Who would you like to see him with? I'll leave that up to you guys. ^^

As you can kinda predict, the next chapter will be rated M. I wonder what will happen? Hehehe...

Thank you guys again for the support, and I'll update asap. Have a good day guys!!