Awkward Turtle

The Problem With Tao's Aegyo

     Lay sat on his bed with his back against the wall. He wasn't depressed or anything... He just felt empty. Lay figured that he couldn't sleep anyway because of the movie he saw with Chen earlier, so he decided to watch a happier one. He reached for his laptop on the foot of his bed when Chen came back from his shower. 

"Watching another movie?"

"Yeah, I'm not tired yet. Going to sleep?"

"Yupp! I have to guest star on a variety show tomorrow, so I can't have puffy eyes."

"Oh, haha good luck!"

"Thanks! Night Xing."

"Night!"

     Lay dimmed the lights, and Chen tossed him a grateful smile while he got settled into bed. Chen was a good friend, Lay thought to himself. They've been roommates for nearly a year now, and they haven't even gotten into a quarrel. It was always Xiumin and Sehun that got into little arguments about the condition of the room. It always ended up with Xiumin cleaning up while grumbling to himself. Thinking about the other members made Lay smile.

"I haven't seen Iron Man in a while.." Lay thought. "Maybe Tony Stark can teach me a few things on being a confident lady killer."

     Lay plugged in his headphones about the watch the movie when he was inturruped again. The bedroom door cracked open a little only to have K's leader Suho pop his head in. 

"Sleeping?"

"Hi hyung, no I was about to watch a movie. What's going on?"

"It's nothing, I just wanted to see how you were doing." Suho let himself in a little more and shut the door behind him. "Kris told me about how Chen made you watch a scary movie. I know you're not really into those."

"Yeah... That's why I'm trying to watch this one." Lay gave a little pout to which Suho chuckled to.

"Can I join you?"

"You don't even know what movie I'm watching!" Lay challenged.

"We could be watching Dora the Explorer for all I care. I want to spend some time with you." 

     Lay smiled his signature dimple smile and moved over so that Suho could sit next to him. 

"It's funny because Chenchen said earlier that you would come Suho me."

"Suho you? Wait... What? I -- Ohhhhh.... Haha!"

"I'm turning on Iron Man. Mr. Starks is going to teach us about the ladies."

"I don't think I need to learn about the ladies..."

"Hmm? What was that hyung?"

"Oh, I said turn up the volume!"