Confessions

How did I fall in love with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       A week later Eunjung stopped trying overall because it had always ended up the same way. Jiyeon ignoring her presence. Qri starts to notice the change in her cousin. Eunjung was sleep deprived with dark circles underneath her eyes and she wouldn't eat much .Most of her days consist of her moping around the house. Qri was worried sick so she decided to step in. "Jungie, you gotta eat something." She begged. "It's been days since you last ate, what's bothering you?" "It's Jiyeon." She didn't hesitate to answer. Qri's heart sank. "Oh..What happened between you two?" "she's been ignoring me, and I have no clue what I've done wrong." Eunjung pouts. As she vented, qri tried to spoon feed her rice porridge but Eunjung pushes it away. "I'm sorry. I just don't have an appetite for anything." "Well did you try talking to her?" "I did..but I'm just too tired." Qri didn't like the fact that eunjung was punishing herself so she decided to take matters into her own hands. Later that night Qri called Soyeon to ask Hyomin for Jiyeon's number.

iMessage:

Qri - Jiyeon-shi. This is Qri. I'm sorry I have your number without your permission.  if it's okay, can you please meet me at diadem cafe ? It's important. Thanks.

       When Jiyeon received that message her face lit up. She was so happy. Her mood totally changed. But then the thought of her kissing Eunjung made her sad again. Jiyeon held herself back from replying too fast so she didn't look like such a loser. "Sure." Jiyeon coolly texts back. In reality she's jumping up and down squealing. Qri sat at a table furthest from the door, waiting for Jiyeon. It's been half an hour already, she still hasn't shown up. She didn't know whether to wait any longer so she gets up and head to the door. As she opens it, Jiyeon got wacked right in the face as she was walking in. "Aissh" Jiyeon held on to her nose. Luckily she didn't bleed. "I am so sorry! I didn't mean to do that" qri panicked. She pulled Jiyeon immediately to sit her down and she observed her really closely,where her face is only a few centimeters away. "Does it still hurt?" Qri touches Jiyeon's face. "I'm oka--y" Jiyeon stutters. "Are you sure? You're really red. Wait here and let me get ice." Jiyeon blushed madly because of the close contact and how qri felt up on her face. "Here.." She handed her an ice pack. Jiyeon was hoping qri would've held it for her so they can be closer again but she didn't. "So what is it that you want to talk about?" Jiyeon got straight to the point because she was really curious about why they're meeting in the middle of the night. "Well.. It's about Jungie." "Oh..." You can hear the disappointment in Jiyeon's voice. "I have a favor to ask of you." Jiyeon was amused. "What is it?" "Can you please make up with Jungie? She hasn't been herself lately. She won't eat or sleep, she's like a walking zombie. What exactly did she do to you to make you so angry with her?" Jiyeon didn't say anything ..she didn't know how to put it"Jiyeon-shi please.." She reached out to Jiyeon's hand and held it. Jiyeon face started to flush in red again. "Can I ask you something?" Jiyeon intervened. "Sure, anything as long as you please talk to her again." "Are you and Eunjung Unnie together, together?" Qri eyes shot wide open. "Why do you ask?" "Honestly.. I've seen you two kiss.." "So that was you who seen us ?" "Yes.." She nods slightly looking away upset. "Oh..well we're not a couple if that's what you mean. That kiss meant nothing to her." Qri sounded rather sour. "Eunjung acts out when she's upset. We all should know that by now. "Jiyeon was now even more curious. "Why was eunjung Unnie so upset?" "She didn't tell you? I thought she would, since you two are really close" "no..she didn't" "she hasn't seen her dad in nearly a decade. He kept promising to see her but it never happens due to business"  Jiyeon was beginning to understand now.  She felt awful that she's been acting like a horrible friend.  "I'm sorry I have to go." Jiyeon excuses herself, exiting quickly as possible. "Wai--t." Qri called out and stopped her. "Yes??" Jiyeon waits to hear what qri have to say. "W--will we see each other again?" Jiyeon didn't speak , she nodded shyly and looked away as she felt the blood rushed up to her cheeks. 

*knock knock knock*

       "Eunjung Unnie!" Jiyeon bangs on her house door. "Aish! I'm such

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter