Girls night

How did I fall in love with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       "Unnie, how come you're not eating? You don't like the food?" Jiyeon pouts. "Ani! It's very good but I already ate before I came here." "Really??... She even took you out to eat. Okay you don't have to eat this then." Jiyeon took away the food quickly with an irritated face. It was really bugging her for some reason. "Eh! Eh! where are you taking those?"  "Throwing it away." She puts in down the trash bin violently. "Jiyeon-ah, I could've eaten that later.." Hyomin sulked .. She was sad that the food had to go to waste. Jiyeon wasn't sure why she acted that way. She was confused, then she realized how ridiculous she was being. She kept telling herself she's just looking out for a friend. "Stop it Jiyeon! Why are you being like this?" She asked herself.  "I'm sorry Unnie. I'm just having a bad day." " What? Why? What happened to my Dino today?" Hyomin tried to act clueless. "Qri and I had to end our date early.. If not only for that clumsy waiter." She sighs. Hyomin secretly snickers.. "Unnie? Are you laughing at me??" "Ahem. No" she straightens up and clears . "I had a tickle in my throat. Sorry." "Want me to get you water?" "No thanks, I'll get it. So what did the waiter do?" "He spilled something on Qri shirt so she had to leave early." "Oh that's horrible! Well I hope your next date goes well." Hyomin hid her smirk. Jiyeon looks at Hyomin strangely, thinking since when did she support their relationship. "Hmm. I miss Eunjung unnie, I wonder what she's doing right now." "Yah... Isn't Unnie here enough to make you happy?" Hyomin made a sad face. "I am but I'm thinking we should have a sleep over tonight! So that way, you two can make me feel better, hehe. I'm going to call her." Hyomin wanted to disagree to the idea of Eunjung sleeping by her crush. But then she realize that it would be a good chance to talk over their plans for their next sabotage.

       "Annyeong Eunjung unnie!" "Yeoboseyo?" An unfamiliar voice answered Eunjung's cell phone. "Who's this...?" Jiyeon voice weakened. " Eunjung's fiancé." Jiyeon felt her heart stops. "Ah..sorry. I'll call back at a better time." "Oh no, it's fine. She's coming right now." The girl sounded really perky. "Jiwon-ah! What did I say about answering my phone!?" She lectures the older girl. "But chagi" Jiwon uses her aegyo. "Just so you know, that don't work on me." She said before giving her full attention to Jiyeon. "Yeoboseyo jiyeonnie?" Eunjung voice changed dramatically. She sounded more happier from just a second ago. Jiwon pouted as she seen the glow on Eunjung's face. "Unnie.." She really wanted to know more about this fiancé of hers but she couldn't find the courage to ask. "Yes baby?? What is it?" Jiyeon blushed madly. No one ever called her baby yet until now. "Yah! Who's your baby?" Jiyeon retorts back like she didn't like it but really she felt giddy inside. "Haha. I'm sorry, Jiyeon shi. Is that better?" "I don't care, call me whatever you want. So Who's that girl earlier??Are you cheating on me!?" Jiyeon joked even though there were some truth hidden in it. "It's just a friend." Jiwon was hurt when overhearing. "Oh, probably just some crazed fan girl." Jiyeon brush aside the thought. Although Jiwon knew there was someone already in her heart. She can't help it but still try. "Unnie! You should come to my sleepover ! We can watch movies and binge eat all night." Jiyeon grins. "Just us?" Eunjung was excited until Jiyeon mentions Hyomin's name. But either way she quickly agrees so that Hyomin and Jiyeon are not left alone.

       Eunjung and Jiyeon sat on the couch really close, so close their legs and arm brushed. Jiyeon was being touchy-feely all night because Eunjung hadn't shown her much attention lately, like she's used to. Hyomin on the other hand was in the kitchen making snacks and things. Since she's the only good cook, It became her responsibilty for the night. If only she knew how close contact they were in, she'd probably er punch Eunjung in the eye. "what do you want to watch unnie?" "I say lets watch a horror movie." Eunjung suggested. She knew Jiyeon would get scared and if anything, she will latch on to her. That sneaky and clever Eunjung. Hyomin walks into the living room with a tray full of random goodies . It took her no longer than a second to realize how close those two on the couch were. She glares at them and drops the tray onto the table causing a loud noise. It scared Jiyeon whom was already frighten at the thought of watching a horror movie. "Hi!" Hyomin greeted sarcastically and forced herself in between the two girls and sat. "Aish!!" Eunjung snaps at Hyomin for ruining the moment. She rolled her eyes and look the other way. "Did I interrupt something?" Hyomin gave a victorious look. "No--" "yes!" Jiyeon and Eunjung answered at the same time.  "Eunjung Unnie! Don't be rude" "yeah don't be rude" Hyomin repeated and sneakily stuck her tongue out when Jiyeon wasn't looking. Eunjung taunted her with her hand, she was about to smack her on her head until Jiyeon caught that. "Unnie!" "Sorry.." Eunjung frowned.  " so what movie are we watching?" Hyomin asked the two. ""white" curse of the melody" Jiyeon happily picked. "Jiyeon-ah, you're such a weirdo! You're the fraidy cat yet can still pick such a movie." Eunjung laughed. "Yah!" Jiyeon responds back because of the teasing. "The main character is really gorgeous!" Hyomin says without thinking twice. She sighs at the thought of the beautiful girl. "Are you sure that's not the reason why you want to watch it? naughty Dino. Hahaha"  Hyomin is now teasing her. Jiyeon blushed, her bestfriend knew her too well. Eunjung looks at them weirdly and she looked at the cover and at them again. It was like a splitting image of herself but how come they didn't notice or call her gorgeous or anything. "Pabo's" she said out loudly and the two glares at her. Like a scared baekgu that she is, she took back what she said since there were four eyes piercing at her. 

       The movie credits was starting but the two next to each other wouldn't stop bickering. "Yah! Can you move? I was next to Jiyeon first." "No! Finders keepers!" Eunjung gave a death stare to Hyomin. "You didn't find it! You robbed me for it!" Eunjung retorts back. "Can you two stop it already? I thought we've been through this! I just want to watch a movie in peace. Is that so hard to ask for?" Jiyeon sulked. "You're lucky! I don't want to upset Jiyeon or else I would've thrown you out the seat already." Eunjung whispers in her ear, making her feel that sensation in her chest again. Hyomin smirked cause she knew she had won the battle. She felt more secure than ever sitting between the two. Now that the movie was getting quite intense,there were a few scenes where Jiyeon and Hyomin would jump. Eunjung had regretted suggesting the movie. Her plan backfired on her so badly, instead of Jiyeon burying her face into her neck, Hyomin had the honors. And During the of the movie, The ghost had shown up and scared the crap out of them. Unaware of her movement, Hyomin unconsciously reaches for Eunjung's hand instead of Jiyeon's. She squeezes it tightly and held on to it because of how frighten she was. Eunjung realize what had happened, her heart began to race an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter