Dissapointed

How did I fall in love with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       "Hyomin-ah! Where have you been?" Soyeon approaches her sister. "Shopping with Jiyeonnie." Hyomin answered happily. "Yah..why do you have such a creepy grin on your face?" before Hyomin can answer. Soyeon kept babbling. "Wait,don't tell me you finally got her!" "Actually... I didn't tell her yet but I will definitely tell her tonight." Hyomin squeals while holding the dress up to her neck and embracing it. "where did you get that? It looks expensive. tell me you didn't steal it." Yah! Do I look like a thief to you? I'm just borrowing it until I pay it off." "From who?" Soyeon was curious who could've bought something so new and that expensive for her sister.. "what could've Hyomin possibly done for it." Soyeon could only think of the worst. "Unnie, That's not important, all you have to know is that I didn't steal it." "Whatever." Soyeon was tired of trying to figure out her stubborn sister.  Anyway what's the occasion?? Don't tell me you're going to a party without me!"  "Thank god, you're not coming! Or else you'll probably embarrass me." "Funny. Qri and I are going to a party too. Wouldn't it be crazy if we were going to the same one?" "Not a chance! Atleast I hope not!! Hey Is it okay if you give me a ride though?" "Qri is picking me up, I can ask her to drop you off if you want." "Cool, thanks Unnie you're the best !" "I know." Soyeon stated full of herself.

       It was 8 p.m. and Qri arrived in front of the Park sister's home. "Hyominnie ! You look gorgeous." Qri was wowed by her appearance. "What about me?" Soyeon barged in. "Yah! not everything is about you Unnie!" Hyomin cut her off. "Thanks Qri Unnie. You look beautiful as always too." Hyomin complimented back with a pleasant smile. "Whatever, I know I'm cute. You guys don't have to tell me." Qri laughed at her best friends confidence level. It's something that she really admires about her. "Yeah you are." Qri just agrees with and giggles. So where are you off to Minnie ?" Hyomin handed Qri a small piece of paper with an address on it. "Hey! That's where my cousin lives. What a coincidence. I guess we're headed the same way." "Wait, you mean to tell me, that rude ert  and you are related? Are you sure that "thing" is your cousin!? " "Well technically it's by marriage but we grew up together so yes. ha. What did my Jungie do this time?" "Well she..."  Hyomin hesitated to tell what Eunjung did although it was a misunderstanding. "She's just a ert. That's all." Qri seem to be upset. She really wanted to know what trouble eunjung got herself into now. She really did care for her. "How do you know her?" Qri was curious. "Hopefully not another girl she's messing with."  "It's a long story. Maybe I'll tell you next time." All Hyomin was worried about was Jiyeon and Eunjung being together and probably spending time alone. Meanwhile on the other side of town. Jiyeon was waiting for her ride. The driver shows up with a fancy limo. "Miss Park Jiyeon." The driver called out and escorts her to step inside . "Eunjung you shouldn't have. This is too much." but she appreciated everything she's done for her.


        "Wow..." Hyomin stated as she stepped outside the car. "This house is huge.. Is it even a house?? Looks more like 10 houses put together!" She knew eunjung was rich but not that rich. "Yeah isn't it nice?" Qri replied back. "Whoa! Qri I'm so going to marry your cousin! So I can inherit this place!" Soyeon says playfully. Hyomin smacks her sister on the arm. "No way I want to be related to that pabo!" The party took place through the entire dining room which was the size of a ballroom. It was crowded with tables, most people were acquaintances of others who were invited. Eunjung didn't know everyone. Her party was always popular . Jiyeon arrives just minutes after those three. She was excited and nervous at the same time. Hyomin, soyeon and qri sat at the main table where Qri sits with her family and close friends. Hyomin kept looking around trying to spot the familiar face she's been dying to see, even if it has only been a few hours since their departure. Jiyeon walks in and towards the table, it looks like she was searching for someone too.A few seconds later Qri and Jiyeon's eyes met. For the first time since a long time, Jiyeon could feel butterflies and she felt like she couldn't breathe. Hyomin and Qri eyes were glued to Jiyeon. their heart began to race faster as Jiyeon makes her way closer. Qri didn't know why she felt that way. She thought that only person that can do that to her was Eunjung. "Hi.." Jiyeon directly says only to Qri, like no one else in the world

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter