running into the past

How did I fall in love with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       "Yah, how come you barely touch any food on your plate??" Hyomin wondered why Eunjung is being so conservative all of a sudden. "Not that hungry." Eunjung answered without any energy and her face pale as ghost. Truthfully she was secretly dieting, but in a bad way of course. Without further questions or permission, Hyomin starts to eat off Eunjung's plate . Eunjung didn't mind but stares at her amazed. She envied her perfect figure. "Aish!! This wig is making me itch" Hyomin complains. Eunjung also hate the fact that she, herself didn't look like a girl. The entire time of the stake out she was anxious to go and change out of her attire. "Maybe you caught lice." Eunjung try to scare the beauty queen. "Yah! Don't say that!" Hyomin suddenly panics and runs to the bathroom. Eunjung laughed so hard at how fast she ran. She even accompanied her since she wanted to get changed too. "Oppa! Hyomin called playfully and threw her blonde wig at her. Eunjung ignored her totally."Yah! pabo oppa! Are you deaf??" hyomin kept on teasing and laughs at the same time. Hyomin observed her even more. "Are you sure you're not really a guy?" "Ha ha funny." Eunjung said sarcastically. She really hated being called one since it happens so often by mistake. "Oppa oppa oppa!" Hyomin kept repeating "Yah! Toothpick! Don't call me oppa! I am a woman. And I'll prove it to you!" Eunjung suddenly her collar and her shirt continually downward. Hyomin's jaw drop. She witnessed Eunjung's pink bra and chocolate abs. Yes, she have been working out too since Hyomin made fun of her weight lately.  "Okay okay I..I.. Believe you! No need to show me."  Hyomin stuttered and shyly look away. Eunjung smirked, since it seems like Hyomin face is turning bright red. "Enough! ert! Put your clothes back on!" Hyomin shouted, still looking the other way. No one respond back so she slowly turn to take a peek but Eunjung was already gone. Again she was left dumbfounded. "Yah!!!!" Hyomin stomps her feet and then went looking for Eunjung. 

        "Are you looking for me?" A girl in a leather jacket and ripped jeans appear out of nowhere. Hyomin jumped . "You scared me!!! how did you change so fast??" "I have super powers" Eunjung said boastfully. "Yeah right. Only super power you have is being ugly." Hyomin said without considering her feelings. "Yah!! You sure don't have no manner. Have fun walking home!" Eunjung was mad because Hyomin can never be nice for a day. But that didn't stop her from entering Eunjung's car. Hyomin barged in and sat down.  "Yah..What are you doing? Get out of my car pabo!" "Nope." Hyomin folded her arms and didn't even move a muscle. "Fine." Eunjung smirked.  Suddenly  the car moves forward and Eunjung constantly brake hard on purpose making Hyomin jerk back and forth. "Aish! Stop the car!" She screams. now Eunjung really did it. Hyomin was angry and flustered by her childish act. Eunjung seem a tad bit frighten due to her tone, so she did as she was told. Hyomin  didn't hesitate to leave, she got out of the car and started walking immediately. "Hey! Where are you going??? Get back in!" Eunjung followed her slowly with her car. "Nope!" "Aish! Quit being a baby and get in." Hyomin ignored her and kept on walking. Eunjung didn't want to look like a stalker so she parked her car near by and started following her on foot. "Yah..you're so stubborn. Why don't you just listen and get back in. I don't want anything happening to you." Hyomin kept walking faster without saying a word even though she felt those word reach her heart. Eunjung was now really irriated . She wonder how this girl always manage to turn the situation around on her and it always seems to work like a charm. 

       Suddenly something stops her from moving any further. She clashed into a person in front  of her . "Ouch!!" The person on the ground was holding onto her bum. Eunjung stopped in her tracks to watch the scene.  "sorry." Hyomin apologizes and extended her hand to help the girl up. "Minnie??" The girl refuse to let go of Hyomin's hand. "Sunny..." That familiar face turned Hyomin's slight smile into a sudden frown. Hyomin didn't want anything to do with this girl. She hated her. Hated her for breaking her heart many years ago. Remembering all the pain and suffering she's been through,she tries to pull her hand away but sunny held on tight. "Minnie, please let me explain." "Let go of me! There's no need to. I don't want to hear it." She successfully gain control of her own hand. But sunny was too persistence and grab a hold of her, this time she blocked her against the concrete wall of a building. "Please listen to me." Sunny begged. "Yeobo  ! Ah there you are" Eunjung finally interferes since the other girl turned somewhat aggressive. Sunny looks at her confused. "Yeobo?" Sunny questioned . Hyomin asked the same question in her head but then it clicked, she knew to get away ,she had to play along. "Yeobo, what did I told you about wandering off." Sunny lowers her arm to avoid any confrontation.  Hyomin took that chance to escape to her fake girlfriends side. She held onto Eunjung's arm and stood behind her as if she's her protector. "No..you're lying. I know you haven't moved on yet." Sunny protested. "Minnie-ah, please..I know you still love me." "Yah.. the girl says she doesn't want to listen so please respect her wishes. " E

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter