You could be happy

How did I fall in love with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       Hyomin saw a glimpse of it. She gasp because it was something she always wanted but couldn't afford. Though she knew what it was she act as if she didn't see a thing. Eunjung seem different. "Why is she being so nice?"She thought. But overall she appreciates the thought. Eunjung picked up the box and hid it away before anyone can see. "Did I interrupt something?" Jiwon saw everything but pretended not to know. Followed from behind her was Jiyeon.Thankfully she didn't see a thing. "do you need something?" "Your father called. There's an important matter we have to discuss amongst ourselves. Excuse us" Jiwon pulled Eunjung away. "Yah! What is it ?" Quit pulling so hard. "Your father and my father want us to get married soon." "What!? Why!?" "For the benefit of the company." "Aish!" Eunjung sounded rather frustrated. She pace back and forth. "Don't worry. I disagreed." "But why?" "I don't want to get married to someone who's obviously in love with someone else." "Really???" Eunjung face lit up because there's hope. She wouldn't be the only one opposing. "But if you change your mind. I'll be waiting." "Jiwon-ah! Now it's not the time for joking." "I wasn't joking, I'm being serious." "I'm sorry Jiwon..." She felt bad but she can't change the way she feels. "It's okay.. I can wait for you. " She half smile. "Jiwon..." "Don't." She stops Eunjung from making her self sound more guilty. "If you want, I can talk to my father first.i'll just tell him I found someone else." "Would you really do that for me?" Eunjung was excited to hear Jiwon will help, so she grabs her and quickly kiss her on the cheeks. "Gamawo!!" It just so happens that Hyomin and Jiyeon walked in. "Are you two finally ...??" Jiyeon didn't finish her sentence and smiles at their cute action. Hyomin on the other hand stood there quietly. She purposely didn't acknowledge them.She was slightly confuse because a sudden feeling was taking over her. Eunjung looks at Hyomin expression before answering. She wondered if Hyomin felt the same way about her at all but she doubts it. Clearly Hyomin was head over heels for Jiyeon. "Of course not! I'm still waiting on you." Eunjung teases. All three girls didn't expect to hear that answer. For awhile Eunjung hasn't even attempt to pursue Jiyeon which caught them by surprise. She didn't know how to reply. Hyomin felt her chest tightens. She really wanted to tell Eunjung that she won the bet between the two. But at the same time doesn't want to hurt her. She didn't want it to come between their friendship which they built because of Jiyeon. Jiwon knew what she was doing, she had Eunjung all figured out.

       Jiwon and Eunjung left school early to deal with the business matter and the other two returned to class. "Jiyeon-ah. How do we tell her that we're in a relationship now ? It would break her heart." Hyomin whines and lay her head on the desk lifelessly. "I thought you didn't care because you hated each others guts. Seems like someone grew to like my eunjung unnie. I knew you'd come around." Jiyeon laughs. "Yah. You're not helping! What kind of girlfriend are you?" She glares at her. Hyomin secretly liked saying that word so any chance she gets,she uses it . "How about we  not mention it? She would never know right? After all I don't want h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter