beginning of a new friendship

How did I fall in love with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       "Unnie, again!" Jiyeon said excitedly, not thinking about how scared Qri was. In this case she wanted to take full advantage to be closer to the elder girl. "From now on I think I rather stay on the ground." Qri voice trembled a little. Although she did felt an adrenaline rush, she still can't get over her fear from heights. That didn't stop their date from continually going smoothly though. Jiyeon's curfew suddenly came and it was time for qri to send her off. During the ride home, they kept on chatting and laughing about today's event. "Unnie if only you can see your face. hahahaha" Jiyeon teases her and laughed out of control. Qri pouted and threaten to feed her more chocolate if she keeps making fun of her. Time pass by quickly while they converse and they finally reached their destination. She parked her car in front of Jiyeon's house and insisted to walk her to the door. "I. Uh... had a lot of fun today. We should do this again Unnie." Jiyeon shyly looks at the ground to hide her blush.  "Thank you." Qri bluntly said. "Thank you?? what for?" She was a bit confused at Qri choice of words. "Thank you for making me live. This is the most alive I've felt in awhile and it's all thanks to you." Unnie...." Jiyeon was touched by those heartfelt words. "Don't be so formal,just call me Qri." She gave a reassuring smile to the younger girl. "Qri??? How did you get that name?" "Hah..long story but it means cutie pretty." Qri spins around like a princess. Jiyeon cracked up at how cute she was. "Okay. Qri.." Her tone became serious as she finally stated her name. Their was a different type of feel to it and it made qri's heart thumps harder in her chest. "Stop it Qri, you're not suppose to like her" She yells in her mind. "Well goodnight  Jiyeon" she changes the topic. Their eyes met and Qri got lost in it for a good few seconds. Jiyeon initiated a kiss as she moves closer with her eyes fully closed. Qri daze into it and moved in closer too until she realize what she's doing is wrong. "What's wrong with you?!? You're just doing this to make Eunjung jealous. Remember??" She screams in her thought again. Qri dodges the kiss and close the gap with a quick hug instead. Jiyeon felt really embarrassed for her actions. She thought it was a mutual feeling but I guess not. "Goodnight Qri." She says not wanting the night to end. 

Qri left back home in a hurry with a lot on her mind. She got her jangling keys out and opened the door. Suddenly someone snagged her arm from behind, which scared the out of her. "Why?" The familiar voice questioned. "Just tell me why are you doing this and I will go." "What do you mean why? It's because I like her." Qri pulled her arm back off the other girls grip. "Really? You knew I liked her so why now?" "Do you ever think Maybe I got to know her and started liking her? Not everything revolves around you Eunjung." Eunjung felt like her world was crumbling down and she couldn't breathe. "This is not like you at all. You're more benevolent than this." "This is me...whether you like it or not." Qri slaps those words at her and looks away. She began to feel guilty for what's she's doing but she took it as a damn good reason for her to be this way. "There's got to be more to it, and I will get to the bottom of this" Eunjung vowed. " I won't back down. I promise you I will win her over.. So let the battle begin." She said with hurt in her eyes. "Whatever Eunjung. I'm not fighting with you. You do what you want. But I'll let you know this now. I like her so don't think I will be backing down either."  Eunjung didn't like what she heard so she walks away without saying another word. "Sorry...Eunjung" Qri whisper quietly as she walked away. "I just want you to love me, and me only.."

The next day Hyomin was walking happily to school with Jiyeon until the mentions about yesterday date. "Oh my god Unnie! I had so much fun yesterday. I really think I'm in love.." She sighs in a lovey dovey way. She thought by now Hyomin was over it. "That's nice.." Hyomin lied through her teeth. In reality she wanted to punch Qri Unnie in the face for stealing her girl. "Sun-young. I need to talk to you." Eunjung came up out of nowhere pulling her to leave without her permission. "Hey! Where are you guys going?" Jiyeon called out as they got further away. "Yah!! Yah let go! You're hurting me." Hyomin pulls her arm back. "You can't just kidnap people away whenever you want ! You fat pabo!!" "Aish!!!!" Eunjung gets mad and sigh. "You're a crazy !!" Hyomin was appalled "How dare you call me that!!? Hyomin smacks her across the face. "Ouch!!" Eunjung yelped in pain as she held on to the spot where it stings. "Call me that again! And watch your face fall off this time." "Alright alright. I'm sorry. I'm just angry right now."  "And that's my problem because??" "Aish!! You're so unbelievable right now. I'm just trying to talk with you normally and all you do is make everything so hard."  "Whatever, what is it that you want?" "I wanted to ask you. Did you know that Jiyeon and Qri Unnie are dating?" "Sure I know! I am her best friend after all. You know." "And you're okay with this? I thought you loved her and willing to fight for her??" "What can I do if she's already in love??" "Well fight for her, fight for your happiness. Don't you want to be?" Hyomin was beginning to understand where she's coming from. "I guess you're right. But why are you telling me this? Shouldn't you not encourage me?" "You and I .. We can be partners, what do you say?" Hyomin heart beats faster and she was confused for a second. "Ew no thanks I already love jiyeon." She shrugs it off. "Yah pabo!! Don't be so full of yourself I meant team up to break them apart!" "Ohhhh...hehe" Hyomin giggles nervously. "Hmm I don't know. I don't want Jiyeon unha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter