Someone Like You

The Little Mermaid

Someone Like You

 
 
 

Their heated love making got them high on their pedestal.

 

Still lying in bed, they were facing each other with only wide grins on their faces while snuggling closer to each other after wrapping their bodies under the bed sheets. He never smiled so much as of today and he couldn’t stop; he was to much bathing in his happiness nothing could stop him from feeling this way.

 

Her heart already melted and just from seeing that smile on his face fired her up. With the tip of her fingers, she lightly traced the outline of his lips before leaning in closer to give him a playful kiss. Not letting her pull away, he wrapped his arm around her and pushed her closer to him making her giggle.

 

She kissed him again and moved within his embrace so she could turn around and be on top with her body lying over his. She pulled away and sat up on his lap, letting the cover fall around her waist to reveal her body to him. As he was resting on his back, he stretched out his arm to caress her skin making her close her eyes to enjoy to faint warmth his touch was giving her.

 

He quickly sat up and embraced her in his arms taking her by surprise with her sudden gasp, which made him laugh at her expression. He was looking up at her and showed her another one of his breathtaking smile making her stare at the way the corner of his lips were going up; all of it just for her.

 

She rested her head on his shoulder with her arms placed around his waist. He slowly sunk back against the mattress still holding onto her with her leg placed around his hips while her arm was hugging him closer against her chest. He looked at her while she was drawing some random patterns on his chest and it made his heart beat incredibly fast, unable to contain the happy emotions that were flying around inside of him.

 

“One heart isn’t enough to contain all the happiness that I’m feeling from being with you… It’s so big, I feel like it’s going to explode any second now.” She lifted her head up at him after hearing his words and it left her speechless. He her cheek and pulled her in for another kiss leading him to slowly turn around so she could be under him.

 

Their little moment soon got interrupted with the phone that started to ring. A low grunt escaped G.O’s throat and reluctantly pulled away as he picked up his pants from the ground before walking out of the room leaving Syrena in bed. Once he was out of sight, she sat up and looked around to see what she could do next.

 

Turning her head to the side, she recognized the shopping bag with her clothes in it and quickly jumped out of bed, reaching for it. Emptying it on the floor, she picked out a pair of black underwear that caught her attention and quickly put them on before looking through the pile to see what else she could wear. She huffed out not seeing anything comfortable and got up on her feet making her way to open the closet of G.O’s room.

 

Skimming through the shirts and other items, she finally found a white dress shirt and quickly took it out as she wore it and buttoned up in the middle, lightly revealing her cleavage and ended just right under her bum. She stood in front of the mirror and twirled around with an satisfied sigh escaping her lips. “Much better!”

 

She couldn’t hear G.O’s voice anymore and decided to go and find him but saw him leaning against the frame of the door, eyeing her out. “Indeed, you look much better like this~”

 

She walked towards him with her hands playing with the hem of the shirt as she looked down until she felt his fingers under her chin, lifting her head up to look at him. “How are you feeling?”

 

“Alive…” She was leaning closer to his lips, ready to kiss him only to skip him and playfully walked out of the room with a stunned G.O looking back at her. “I’m feeling so alive, I still have all that energy to spend!”

 

“Mhmm, I have a few ideas on how to do that~” The suggestive smirk of his face made her giggle and as she saw him approach her, she started walking backwards while biting her bottom lip. “You’ll have to catch me first.”

 

“Is that a challenge?”

 

“Hmm, maybe yes; maybe no~”

 

Another set of giggle left and suddenly started to run around the dorm with G.O trying to catch up to her; practically becoming a game of cat and mouse as they ran from the living room to the kitchen and back all around through different steps. Laughter was heard through out the apartment with them having their fun until he caught her by grabbing onto the back of the shirt and pulled her straight into his chest with his arms wrapped around her, tightly holding her close. He lifted her up from the floor making her yelp from the surprise while he was laughing and quickly placed her back down.

 

He placed his chin on her shoulder and whispered to her ears making her lean her head back enjoying the scent of his body. “Gotcha.”

 

She was breathing heavily from the run and couldn’t stop chuckling as they were randomly walking around until she was facing a wall. She turned around in his embrace and slid her arms up until she had them around his neck, pulling him closer to her for another one of their passionate kisses.

 

They pulled away for a need of air and stood in their spot, engulfed in their little world. Looking at her eyes and down to her lips, he couldn’t help himself but stare at the cleavage that was showing from the bra she was wearing. She followed his gaze and smirked when he locked eyes with her.

 

From his neck, she placed her hands on her shirt as she started to it, leaving him to stare at her body once again. She let it fall off her shoulders leaving it hanging on her arms. “Is that what you wanted me to do?”

 

Just like this morning, the innocent tone in her voice caught his attention but this time, by looking at her, he knew that she was teasing him. He smirked at her as he leaned closer to have his lips hover above hers. “It’s not even half of what I want you to do.” She smiled into the new kiss by letting the shirt fall to ground, making her stand in only her underwear.

 

She felt his hand behind her back and the next thing she knew, she found her bra loosened as she let it fall onto the ground. He lifted her up and pressed his body further into hers making her gasp and rolled her hips making him lightly moan.

 

“Hyung?!”

 

At the sound of a third voice, they both had their eyes wide open with G.O letting go of Syrena as he quickly put her behind him with her head tilting to the side to see the boys arriving with their mouths hanging open at their welcome.

 

“You guys a-are back early…”

 

“Hmm, actually not really…”

 

“O-okay, hmm, j-just give us two minutes. And no peeking!”

 

“What’s wrong with peeking?” He turned around with a surprised look on his face from her question and from the way she was looking back at him, she didn’t seem to know what she said of wrong. “Let’s just say that you’re not properly, hmm… You have to be fully dressed if you want to be with people; Besides me, nobody can see you like this.”

 

“Oh, okay.” She shrugged her shoulders and picked up her shirt along with her bra from the floor and was lead to the room with G.O holding onto her by her shoulders before he closed the door to his room, letting the other members finally settle in.

  

 

Since then, a total of three weeks passed and things couldn’t get any better.

 

The rest of the members were glad to see their friend back to his happy self and all thanks to Syrena; the atmosphere at their dorm was a pure delight and it eased up their day a lot from the stress around them.

 

In that time, each of the boys helped the mermaid adjust to her new life as they helped her become like one of them; making her learn every aspect that usually surrounds a human life. She had it hard in the beginning, but just after the first week, she found it easier and even enjoyed her new lifestyle.

 

Luckily enough, she was staying with G.O in his bedroom, which made things easier for them but not enough since his schedule was starting to get filled up. It bothered him to leave her all by herself all day so he decided to take her on a tour around town, hoping that she wouldn’t get to lonely by staying cooped up inside.

 

The heat of the summer was unusual for the mermaid since she always had the water to refresh her skin but now that she was one of the humans, she didn’t understand how they could stand this type of weather and it made her uncomfortable.

 

With the boys gone on another one of their schedules, she was by herself in their dorm. All of the windows were open but it wasn’t enough for her; she couldn’t feel the air coming through causing her to burn up little by little. She kept up swiping away the bids of sweat of her forehead and drank big bottles of water without really satisfying her thirst. She was constantly moving around the dorm trying to find a decent place to lay down and that’s when she found herself in front of the fridge.

 

She opened the door and let the cold breeze hit her.  She let it open and sat down, leaning against the frame and closed her eyes, enjoying the coolness that crept up her skin. She was only wearing one of G.O’s shirt leaving her legs bare as she stretched them out to let them get hit by the cold.

 

She was about to fall asleep when she heard someone opening the door but didn’t have the energy of getting up on her feet. She lifted her head up to see G.O standing at the entrance of the kitchen as he dropped his bag on the floor making his way to Syrena.

 

“Are you okay? Why are you sitting with the fridge door open?”

 

“It’s too hot in here…”

 

“Yea, sorry about that; since it’s the summer the weather can be really hot sometimes... How about I take you out for some ice cream?”

 

“Ice cream? Will it help?”

 

“Hopefully.”

 

 

“M-mother?”

 

Right in front of the ice cream shop, before walking in, Syrena was standing in front of someone she thought was long gone.

 

Her heart stopped beating with her hands forming fists.

 

With the clear shock written all over her face, anger was starting to boil inside of her.

 

“I’m sorry, but… who are you?”

 

The woman in question was lost at the sudden intrusion and eyed out the young lady that was standing in front of her along with the man that she was holding onto.

 

Her gaze fell back straight into the girl’s purple eyes and that’s when she realized who this stranger was. “S-Syrena? What are you doing here?”

 

“Shouldn’t I be the one asking you this? I thought you were dead!”

 

Her loud voice caught some of the civilians that were walking by making the mother react as she grabbed onto her daughter’s arm to calm her down. “Not so loud-”

 

The moment she felt her mother’s touch, she quickly pulled away with the anger still rising. As for G.O he pushed himself closer to Syrena as he squeezed his hand tighter into hers. He knew about her background story and about how she was the princess of her kingdom and the supposed death of her mother and he knew that seeing her right now; she was pissed off.

 

“Come with me; we’ll deal with this later.”

 

His soothing voice made her lose focus on the older woman as Syrena turned her head to her boyfriend, feeling a little bit conflicted. “I-I want to deal with this now.” He hesitated before giving a quick glance between the two women. “Are you sure about this?”

 

“Mhmm; don’t worry about me.” She pulled a small smile to try and comfort him and looked back her mother who was still standing in shock. “Okay… I’ll be inside if you need me.”

 

He reluctantly let her go and made his way to the shop where the rest of the boys, along with their manager, were waiting for him.

 

Back outside, Syrena had her arms crossed across her chest while eyeing her mother out, waiting for an explanation on her sudden disappearance. A defeated sigh escaped the mother’s lips and nodded towards the park that was right across the street. “Come with me. We have a lot to talk about…”

 

Without a word, she followed the older woman until they found a bench and sat on in, both of their profiles facing each other; their gaze on the ground filled with pebbles.

 

An awkward silence was resting between them until Syrena had build up the courage to look at her mother, breaking the ice. “Why?”

 

Hearing the hint of despair in her daughter’s voice, the woman turned her head around with a heavy heart as she gazed to the hurt expression in Syrena’s eyes. “I’m sorry for making you go through this…”

 

“Does father know?”

 

“Yes…” Another sigh left her dry throat leaving Syrena in shock. “Then why not tell me that you were still alive? Why did you have to lie to me about your existence?!”

 

“We didn’t think that you would understand… You were only a kid when I left you-”

 

“It’s not a valid reason! You abandoned me!”

 

“I know and I’m sorry for doing this to you Syrena, but just give me time to explain, please.”

 

She contemplated on her request and figured that knowing this side of the story might as well just come out. “Sure…”

 

She took a moment to gather her thoughts before turning back to Syrena, ready to explain everything.

 

“Twenty five years ago, I met a someone else… You were at that time maybe one hundred and we were preparing your centennial birthday party, remember?”

 

“Mhmm… The whole kingdom was celebrating the event.”

 

“Your father and I wanted it to make it perfect; we wanted to make it magical and so we went all out to make it so… and that’s when I met him. Like you must know by now, love doesn’t really exist in the mermaid world but it doesn’t mean that we don’t grow attached to our partner.”

 

“You fell in love, didn’t you?”

 

“With a human.”

 

She looked at her mother with her eyes wide open hearing the story with a hint of familiarity hitting her. “How? I mean… how did you meet this man?”

 

“He was, what he calls it, ‘scooba-diving’”.

 

“Huh?”

 

“It’s some kind of technic that allows the human to breathe under water with a tank full of air and swim around like we do, in funny costumes. Anyways, I was swimming looking for a special gift to give you when I came across him. I didn’t know what he was doing exactly but when I saw him I ran away; I was afraid that he would see me so I find a place to hide but when I did, my tail got stuck and I was starting to panic because I was afraid he was going to hurt me but instead… he helped me.”

 

She took another moment to recuperate as she let herself reminiscence about her encounter with the human. Within her deep breath, she looked to the front, enjoying the view while going back to her story.

 

“I don’t know what it was or what happened exactly but one look in his eyes and I felt something in my heart. Something I’ve never felt before… not even with your father. Ever since that day, we would secretly meet and eventually, we fell in love. I had to break the news to your father and I knew that it wasn’t going to be easy; I knew that it was going to hurt him but I also knew that I was going to hurt you.”

 

She turned her head to look at Syrena and locked eyes for a moment before going on. “Our hearts are as cold as the sea, that’s why we don’t fall in love, that is why we are known for being lonely creatures… If you feel heat rising in your heart, it’s because you found love, true love and it only comes once… That’s why you start to sing; that is why that same heart starts to sing… That’s when I knew that I had found the One.”

 

“I think I remember… You would even sing me to sleep sometimes…”

 

“Mhmm. I would always sing whenever I would think of him; he’s the one that changed my life… It’s rare for a mermaid to find true love, especially with a human since we don’t live in the same world and I guess that is why your father let me go.”

 

“He did?”

 

“You sound surprised.”

 

“Well of course! He forbid the whole kingdom of any contact with the human world. After everybody thought that you had died, he changed; he became… colder. I even fought with him about me being here and he doesn’t even know where I am right now.”

 

“You ran away?”

 

“I had too. Just like you did, mother.”

 

“No Syrena. I had your father’s permission; you disobeyed his orders when you shouldn’t have-”

 

“Don’t you dare lecture me! You ran away from your duties as a Queen AND as a mother! Don’t you dare patronize me for being like you!”

 

Syrena got up from the bench and ran away back into the street, leaving her mother behind. The sudden rush made the young one feel dizzy and found herself falling on the ground as she held onto her head. The next thing she knew, she found her mother behind her and crouching to help her with G.O running towards her, helping her up.

 

“Syrena? Can you hear me? Are you okay?” G.O cupped her face to make her look straight into his eyes but she could barely keep them open with the pounding in her head and the squeezing in her heart becoming stronger.

 

“We need to take her to the hospital; I know someone that can help.”

 
 
 
 


 
 

author's notes:

Dramaaa!~ haha ^^

Hopefully, not to much though xD