I Need A Girl

The Truth About Mr. Perfect

Eunji found Siwan in an alley beside the club, lying face down on the floor.

"I really need to find a new job. Why do I have to go out at 2AM to rescue my drunk boss? I must have been a bad person in my past life."

She walked toward him and saw that he's really passed out. She couldn't see his face well but knew it was Siwan because of everything he's wearing.

"Ya Im Siwan." she nudged him a bit to wake him up.

When he didn't respond, she thought he must be really drunk. So she pushed him a lot of times and ended up calling him names like playboy, bad guy, cockroach, slimy snake, devil, arrogant ahjusshi and some curse words. When she finally pushed him enough to flip him over, she was shocked.

He was beaten up... badly.

For the first time in the three years she's known him, she was worried about him.

And then he opened his eyes, looked directly at her and asked "Is this heaven?"

"Pfft...pfft...phahahahaha!" Eunji laughed so much she could feel tears b in her eyes.

"I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't be laughing, seeing that you're hurt so badly but... heaven? I don't believe they'll let you in there, sir."

"Jung Eunji!" he tried to raise his voice but it came out as a weak yelp instead.

"I'm sorry, i'm sorry. Let's go to the hospital. I don't even want to ask how you ended up like this."

"No. No hospital. Take me home. I'll heal myself."

"Heal yourself? Hey superman, you're out of superpowers, you need the hospital."

"Home. Or your fired." he said, firmly.

.....

"What's your name?" Dara asked the young man who helped her get away from the papparazzi.

"Cha.. Chan..." Chanyeol was stuttering big time. Maybe because he was too amazed at being so close to his dream girl.

"Chachan.. that's a unique name. I guess you're a fan. I saw a Blackjack sticker on your motorcycle."

"Yes, I'm a big fan."

"Thank you, for being a fan. And for helping me."

Chanyeol could only look at her. He pinched himself a bunch of times to make sure it wasn't a dream.

"Chachan!" Dara was waving her hands at his face.

"Yes?"

"Do you have food?"

They sat on the grass and talked for a while.

....

"Ow! Ouch! YAAAAAAAH!!!"

"Be quiet. Next time, don't get beat up. You obviously can't take the pain." Eunji said as she thoroughly put ointment on Siwan's bruises.

"I hate you so much." he said, finally giving up and letting her treat his wounds.

"I hate you more!" she replied.

"Don't be surprised if there are news articles about me tomorrow. And find me a girlfriend by tomorrow. I need a girl."

"What?!?!" a shocked Eunji pressed the cotton deep into his wound.

"Ow! That hurts like heck! I SAID I NEED A GIRL!"