Trouble

The Truth About Mr. Perfect

Chanyeol waited in front of Eunji's house like a little kid, happily looking at his hands. He was still thinking of "The Great Dara Encounter" when a Ferrari stopped in front of him. Eunji alighted from the passenger seat.

Chanyeol greeted her with a big hug. "I held Dara noona's hands!" he screamed as he was hugging her.

The Ferrari let out a loud noise before speeding off into the distance.

"What's with that?" Chanyeol asked.

"It's my boss. You know how rude he is."

"Wait. He has a new car? What about that gray sports car?"

"He said he used it too much already."

"But he just bought it last week!"

"My thoughts exactly. But that's Im Siwan. He changes cars, girlfriends, phones, apartments and his mind so often that I'm no longer surprised when he does."

"At least he drops you home every night." Chanyeol comforted his best friend.

"Yeah, after making me rearrange his DVD collection three times! First he wanted it alphabetically. And then he wanted it sorted out by year. And then by the last name of the film's producer! Pisses me off, really. Anyway, tell me about your Dara story."

Chanyeol instantly lit up and talked excitedly. He could talk about Dara for hours and not run out of things to say.

**

The next day, Chanyeol went straight to YG Ent. after his class. While waiting, a pretty girl about the same age as him got his attention.

"Excuse me." the girl said.

"Yes?" Chanyeol turned around smiling. He guessed the girl found him cute.

"Can you move aside a bit? We can't see in front and Big Bang might come out any moment."

Disappointed, Chanyeol dragged his tall and awkward self to the side. A few minutes later, CL, Bom and Minzy came out and went straight to their van after waving to the fans. Dara wasn't there, and Chanyeol wondered why.

"I guess I won't see you today." he said, thinking about her.

He had just put on his helmet and started the motorcycle when someone jumped onto his bike and held onto him.

"I'm running from the papparazzi. Let's go please."

"Da--Dara noona?" Chanyeol couldn't believe his luck.

**

Meanwhile, Eunji had just finished another annoying day of working for his devil of a boss. She fell asleep as soon as she got home.

"Tell that girl I'm breaking up with her."

"It's 4:05 AM. I said to be here at 4. I don't pay you to be late!"

"Buy me coffee, bread and a new phone. I need them in 5 minutes. Quickly!"

"What's wrong with you? You look like a zebra jumping hoops on fire in the circus. Change your clothes and wash your hair."

His harsh words kept ringing in her ears. As expected, Im Siwan just won't leave her alone, even in her sleep.

She woke up to her phone's ringtone. The time is 2:16 AM and Im Siwan is calling. She wondered if she could just ignore it and pretend she hadn't heard the call. But then she'd receive one hell of a scolding when she comes to work. After thinking it through, she pressed the "Accept" button.

"Eunji-ya. I'm in trouble." was all he said before the line went dead.