It's not me. It's you.

The Truth About Mr. Perfect

"Hi. Hyuna-ssi? I'm Im Siwan's personal assistant, Jung Eunji. He asked me to give this to you."

Eunji handed her the red envelope. Hyuna excitedly opened the letter.

It's not me. It's you. ~ bla bla bla ~ I'm breaking up with you.

                                                             --S--

"What is this?! He breaks up with me without even an explanation? What "bla bla bla"?! Where's your boss? I need to talk to him."

"He's a jerk. A bad guy. We both know that. I want to beat him up just as much as you do. Maybe even more, actually. I hate him so much. Anyway... I can't do that because if I get sued, I'd end up living in the streets. If you do that, he'll sue and ruin your career. He's such a monster, scary how he can make things happen. As your fan, I don't want you to ruin your life over such an undeserving man. Please, Hyuna-ssi, be the better person and let this go. Karma will come back at him someday." Eunji said fluently. This is the 23rd time that she had to deliver the red envelope and say said speech.

"Ah seriously, this guy has broken up more times than I had a birthday party. How could a person live like this?" she said as she walked back to Siwan's dressing room. When she got there, he was busy playing games on his phone. She sighed loudly, loud enough to let him hear it. But he paid no attention to her whatsoever.

You won't even ask how your breakup went? Ah, really. Someone must have replaced your heart with a stone. She thought to herself.

"Sir, it seems like your schedule for today is done. I'll leave now."

"Where are you going?"

"I asked your permission last week. My friend set me up on a blind date so I have to leave early and..."

"You can't. There's too much to do here."

Like what? Imagine myself strangling you with my own two hands? I forced a smile and asked politely what else needs to be done.

"This script. The pages are out of order. Arrange it." he replied shoving the thick script toward me.

"But sir, earlier, you were playing around with it and messing the pages up... that's why..."

"Stop talking and do it. After this, you have to drive me home. I don't feel like driving today. And arrange the DVDs in my living room by the year they were filmed. You have to do it today."

"But I have to..."

"You have a lot to do. Cancel your date." he said, firmly.

"Yes, sir." I got my phone out and called Chanyeol.

----

"I get it. That monster's at it again, huh? Don't you think he likes you? He always finds a reason to not let you go on these blind dates, Hahaha, just kidding. Okay, I'll tell my friend you can't make it. He'll understand. Bye." As Chanyeol hung up, the crowd in front of YG started screaming.

"Is it Dara noona?!" he said while running to where the crowd was. While running, he bumped into someone and made her fall. He apologized and helped her up. Even through the disguise, he could tell it was her. He never imagined he'd be this close to her, holding her hand.

"Da--da--da..." She covered his mouth with her hand before he could say her name. She signalled for him to keep quiet and walked to her car. Chanyeol was left frozen in place.

I just held Dara noona's hand.