6/6---final

Senpai for Valentines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

and finally!!!! we're donneeeeeeeee~~~~ I'msorry for the delay this took me! mydad just got out of the hospital and he says thanks to everyone who wished him a speedy recovery! ^^ thank you so much for the 14 upvotes and 119 subscribers I had for this mini drabble set. <333 all your comments made me happy and loved. Actually I still have a few more scenes from this au...but let's see if I still have to write them eh? <3

thank you so much again! <333

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Valentine’s Day.

 

“Chocolates for me?” Donghae beamed, holding his hand out to accept the box of chocolate from Sungmin. “Thanks Minnie hyung! You’re the best!” he tackled him again in a tight hug, Sungmin chuckled as he let him, his body now responding positively and was even able to hug the taller male back.

 

“Yah, what is this?” the two turned just as Hyukjae walked up to them, hands on his hips. He was trying to sound jealous but the big gummy smile on his face was a dead giveaway “Why are my best friend and boyfriend hugging each other so tightly without me? I’m jealous” he feigned a hurt expression and Donghae quickly went to give him a quick peck on the lips. Sungmin had to roll his eyes at their antics.

 

“I was giving Hae Valentine’s chocolates” the blond explained, and seeing the look on his best friend’s face he hurried on “And before you go huffing on me; of course I made one for you too.” He pulled out Hyukjae’s box as well “They’re both Choco strawberry treats…” he smiled proudly at the perfect blend he made this year. It was perfect, if he does say so himself. “With banana toppings too” Hyukjae grinned widely, he always did love that combination for some reason. Sungmin thought it was odd but whatever makes his best friend happy, right?

 

“God Minnie I love you!” Hyukjae declared loudly, cradling his box to his chest. Then he opened his eyes and looked at his boyfriend “Of course, I love you more Hae baby, but I love Sungmin too…you’re not jealous of that right?”

 

Donghae laughed “Not at all, I love Minnie hyung too!” he said, earning a playful gasp from Hyukjae. Sungmin had to laugh at them as the two pulled him in for a group hug. “But really, thanks for the chocolates hyung…I couldn’t get you anything” the first year pouted, as it was the first time Sungmin gave him chocolates (last year was a story not worth telling, and Sungmin wasn’t able to give anyone anything) and he felt guilty for not being able to give something back.

 

Sungmin smiled, patting him on the shoulder “Don’t worry about it Hae…you’re always keeping my best friend happy. I’m fine with that” he whispered the last part quietly so that Hyukjae wouldn’t hear. “Actually, those chocolates aren’t even enough to say how thankful I am”

 

“Aww hyung” Donghae hugged him again. “Don’t worry, I’ll keep him as happy as he makes me happy” he whispered back. Then the two of them stared at each other and giggled, earning another look from Hyukjae.

 

“Are you two talking about me behind my back or something?” he asked suspiciously. But the two just grinned and shrugged. Hyukjae made his way to his best friend, now smiling “Thanks Minnie. From now on, I promise you’ll never overhear me and Donghae having ever again” Sungmin would have cried at the wonderful gift, he could not even tell them how scarred he was for months after that incident “Unless you know…you want to join in” he added, smirking.

 

Sungmin’s face instantly turned red, moving away from him as fast as he could, shaking his head “Hell No”

 

Hyukjae laughed, ruffling his hair so suddenly “Ah, so cute Minnie” the blond huffed at him, knowing full well now his best friend was doing what he always does best next being his best friend, teasing him endlessly. “But of course my Hae baby is cuter” he retaliated quickly, as Donghae laughed behind him.

 

Sungmin stayed with them for a while more, before checking his watch and saying he had to get going. After all, it was almost lunchtime now and he was sure those two wanted more time to spend with each other. That and he had a few more chocolates to hand out before the day is over. Donghae hugged him again (quite the hugger, as Sungmin only now realized) before he went on his way, Hyukjae waving happily as he took a bite from his chocolate. He knew he did that as a sign that he loved his gift, and Sungmin couldn’t be happier.

 

He met up with Yesung and Ryeowook after that, though instead of the cupcakes he was initially planning to give, he ended up baking them a small cake, still decorated with turtles and giraffes. He was hoping it was alright and apparently it was more than that because Ryeowook screamed loudly and almost threw himself at him, saying his thanks. Sungmin was taken by surprise, but he was able to steady himself and the shorter boy as he grinned and patted him on the back. That was the third hug today and he hadn’t frozen up even once, he was damn proud of himself at the moment.

 

“I’m just glad you liked them Wookie” he said, laughing at the way Ryeowook looked up at him as if saying “Of course I’d like it you made it for me!”

 

Yesung smiled at them, he didn’t hug Sungmin though, which the blond boy was rather thankful for. “Thanks Sungmin. You shouldn’t have…but wow, thanks” he said a little awkwardly. Ryeowook and Sungmin chuckled at him.

 

The two asked him to share the cake with them, but Sungmin declined. He didn’t want to get in the way of their cake date anymore now, not when Yesung was looking at Ryeowook like…well, that. It reminded him of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter