3/6

Senpai for Valentines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

are you serious? 80 subs and 5 upvotes? whoa, I'm speechless... thanks guys. Lol, this continues to be as random as ever but I do hope you all are still enjoying somehow. ^^. makes me kind of want to bash their heads together or smth. lol

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

3 Days to Valentine’s Day.

 

Tuesday.

 

“Minnie hyung!” Sungmin stumbled back and fell on his own bed, unprepared for the sudden tackle that came as soon as Hyukjae opened the door that morning. He cleared his throat and patted the man on the head, smiling softly and saying he’s fine but Donghae didn’t let go of him so quickly. “But Hyukkie baby said you were sick! So I ditched practice and went to see you!” he sobbed “Are you okay now?”

 

“Y-Yeah, I’m fine” he nodded, only when Donghae let go did he felt himself starting to relax. It was one of Sungmin’s major problems. He would sometimes stiffen at intimate contact with other people. It doesn’t happen anymore with Hyukjae but that would be a given because they were together ever since the beginning of time. He didn’t mind the contact with Donghae anymore too, but his body still forgets sometimes. “Really”

 

“No he’s not” Hyukjae interjected, smiling smugly as he came out of the bathroom. Donghae grinned at the generous view of his chest and toned abs while Sungmin just pouted. Show off, the blond thought. “Actually Hae, he’s still very very sick” he said.

 

“What? We should really take him to the hospital then?” Donghae asked, a little confused at why Hyukjae sounded too happy with Sungmin being sick and the latter is huffing at him like a child. “What’s going on you guys?”

 

Hyukjae made his way to his side, not wasting time to slide his arms around Donghae’s waist. “Don’t worry babe, as it turns out Sungmin’s illness is different from what we thought it was”

 

“Different? How is it different?” he frowned, looking from his boyfriend to his best friend. Hyukjae smirked widely.

 

“Sungmin’s actually just lovesick”

 

…Lovesick? Sungmin scoffed, blushing to his ears at the words “No I’m not! It’s just a crush!” he cried. Hyukjae laughed and now even Donghae caught up and was starting to chuckle at him. “Geez, stop laughing at me, it isn’t really that funny!”

 

“Yeah it is” his best friend said. “You didn’t go to school for a whole day because you feel squeamish over your crush” he emphasized the last word, grinning like a maniac at his blond roommate.

 

Sungmin glared at him. Okay so it sounded that pathetic, did they really need to rub it on his face? “I hate you Lee Hyukjae” he muttered in a low tone, fighting back the sob rising from his throat, the last thing he needed was to cry and prove that he was indeed that pitiful.

 

Hyukjae quickly realized that he stepped over the line and quickly hugged his best friend “Okay I’m sorry that was really mean of me.” He apologized at once “I’m just happy for you Minnie, it’s the first time you actually confessed that you have love another person…well, aside from me because that’s already obvious” he joked, letting Sungmin playfully punch him on the shoulder for his remark.

 

“It’s a crush” Sungmin mumbled quietly, as Hyukjae beamed at him again.

 

“Love, crush…it doesn’t matter Minnie, don’t you see? This means you’re ready to let go out of that shell you’ve been hiding in for years! Being afraid of other people!”

 

Sungmin wanted to shake his head at him. But now that he thought about it, Hyukjae’s words make sense. It was indeed the first time that, despite feeling so nervous it almost was like he’s sick, he also wondered i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter