4/6

Senpai for Valentines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 Days to Valentine’s Day.

 

Wednesday and Sungmin finds himself in the grocery, looking for ingredients he would need for the homemade chocolate he was planning to give his friends. While some people would find it weird, Sungmin didn’t really think it was. After all, no written rule had said that it was only women who could give out chocolates right? The tradition was that the sweets were a token of appreciation for another person, so it didn’t matter who gave it. Besides, he used to make chocolates for his parents and his younger brother for Valentine’s Day back at home.

 

“Strawberry chocolate brownies for Hyukkie and Hae…” he muttered, getting the some fresh strawberries and syrup and placing them on his cart. He was planning to make couple cupcakes for Yesung and Ryeowook, decorated with turtles and giraffes made out of fruits since those were their favorite animals. His parents were out of the country on a cruise, so he probably won’t be able to send them any…and Sungjin was going to visit next month anyway, so he could give him his chocolate then.

 

The blond smiled, double checking if he had everything he needed, and if he already had something for everyone “Let’s see…Hyukjae, Donghae…Yesung hyung, Wookie…some cookies for Sungjin…who else did I forget?” he thought, can’t help but think he missed out on someone.

 

He was passing by the cappuccino coffee mixes when a name suddenly popped up in his head, making him blush faster than he could even say the name in his mind. “Kyuhyun senpai…”

 

He saw the older student inside a coffee shop once, completely out of coincidence because he was meeting Hyukjae there. The man ordered caramel cappuccino from the counter, with extra whipped cream. Sungmin chuckled a bit at that, not expecting the always serious man to actually have a sweet tooth. He ducked his head down to his own drink just in time for Kyuhyun to look up, almost thinking someone was laughing at him, but the whole place seemed to be minding their own business so he did the same, bringing his attention back to his book on advance algebra while the blond boy he never even noticed stared at his phone, whining to his best friend to hurry up because it was a bit late.

 

Sungmin snapped back to reality, realizing he was already holding the cappuccino brew in his hand. He shook his head, about to place it back on its shelf when he hesitated and stared. “It’s not like I’m really going to make it for him right?” he asked blankly, thankfully no one was around to hear him speak to himself.

 

“Besides, I’m not even sure he really does like sweets…” he muttered again, unconsciously pouting. “And it’s not like I’ll be able to give it to him anyway…” the idea made him feel a bit clammy again “Nope…Nope…”

 

“Lad, are you alright? You kept mumbling to yourself” the blond jumped when an elderly lady patted him on the shoulder kindly, and he realized he must have looked weird muttering to himself. He blushed and bowed politel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter