2/6

Senpai for Valentines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

...blinking at those who subbed and left comments. thank you guys, XD if you ever read my countdown fic. this will like the same thing ^^...comments are loved <33

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

4 Days to Valentine’s Day.

 

It was a Monday which means classes would resume again.

 

Sungmin didn’t want to get up from his bed. Frankly he felt sick, but it wasn’t the kind that could be helped with medicine. He groaned and turned to his side, desperately trying to calm his own body. It has already been more than 12 hours after his sudden interaction with Cho Kyuhyun, but his hands still felt clammy, his heart still felt it would jump off his chest at any given second. He couldn’t go to school, not when there was a chance that he could see him again. He knew he was being overly dramatic but he was seriously freaking out deep inside.

 

“Ming, you sure you don’t want me to take you to the doctor?” Hyukjae’s voice came from his bedside sounding worried, “I can always skip first subject—-”

 

“No Hyukkie, it’s alright” he shook his head. “I-I’m fine, really. Just a few hours more rest and I can probably make it to afternoon classes”

 

“You sure?” the other didn’t sound entirely convinced, but Sungmin promised to call him in case he get worse “Fine then, but don’t force yourself when you can’t get up” he said sternly.

 

Sungmin chuckled “Yes Mum” he teased. Hyukjae scowled at him and he giggled some more. “You’re going to be late again Hyukjae. I’ll be fine, I promise. Go to class!”

 

“Fine…fine” Hyukjae left after that, Sungmin shaking his head after his best friend.

 

He sighed; there was nothing to be scared of right? It wasn’t as if Cho Kyuhyun would actually remember that small encounter. The man didn’t even know he knew who he is, and would probably not think of it significant. “Of course he won’t remember” he told himself, “He’s got more important stuff on his mind than random people on the streets” he huffed a little, the tiny voice in his brain saying it was unfair that Cho Kyuhyun didn’t even remember when the whole thing has been replaying in this mind for the past 12-something hours.

 

“It’s not his fault” he scolded the tiny voice “He doesn’t know that I have a crush on him”

 

“So why not tell him?”

 

“Conscience, you’re beginning to sound a lot like Hyukjae” he scoffed, the thought making him blush and even clammier than before. “And I can’t…he’s my senpai! He probably won’t even consider looking at me” he hugged his pillow again, seeking solace. “I’m just no one…”

 

“Kyuhyun senpai…”

 

-X-

 

“Senpai…Senpai…what does it mean?”

 

Cho Kyuhyun was often deemed a genius amongst his batch, and sure he liked to think he was smarter than the average people but of course his intelligence was the result of hard work and lots of studying. He may know a lot of things, but there were also stuff he still needed to know about. Yesterday that reminder came in a form of weird person he saved from almost crossing the street on a green light.

 

Oh sure that person was an eye candy, blond hair, big expressive eyes, plump but not so chubby cheeks that were blushing, out of surprise that he almost walked to his death probably. Totally Cho Kyuhyun’s type—not that anyone knew or bothered to ask—-but what surprised him were the last words that came out of his perfectly m-shaped lips “Senpai” he said in soft, almost hesitant voice. Pitchy but with a nice vibrato to it, he almost wanted to ask if the man was a music major but he ran away straight after that.

 

Cho Kyuhyun was left staring after the man in confusion.

 

“Senpai…” it was obviously another language, but at first he couldn’t determine what. He was a math major so all in his curriculum were the technical classes and more advanced math subjects. He frowned, thinking of the word over and over until he entered his class for that morning.

 

“Why are you muttering Kyuhyun?” Jongwoon, or Yesung as he liked to be called, frowned at him as he leaned closer. The man was a music and math major, though how he manages to not get cra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter