Chapter 2

Love After Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Yul" Yul was sured that the voice calling him is not Yoona's voice. the voice that he always love to hear especially when he woke up in the morning and heard the voice in the phone.

 

"Hyuna" he said when he saw the girl finally stood infront of him and Yoona. the girl smile when her ex-boyfriends stated her name.

 

"Yul baby. you still remember me. i thought you forget me when you already have a wife" Hyuna takes a glanced at the girl behind Yul. She gives a faked smile to Yoona then looks back to Yul.

 

"im not the one that can easily forget with what happen between us before you decided to break up with me" he replied. he somehow forget about Yoona when he with Hyuna. He not sure what was he feel when he saw Hyuna. he was mad but he also still miss her. one month is not enough for him to forget everything.

 

"can we talk. only us" Hyuna looks at Yoona signal the girl to leave them alone. Yul looks at where Hyuna was looking at.

 

"no. she still with us" he reply.

 

"it's okay. i will just look around" Yoona was about to walk pass them but Yul hold her hand prevent her from walks away.

 

"you not familiar with this place so just stay" he said still hold her hands. he pull Yoona close makes she stood up besides him.

 

"what you wants to talk about" he asked.

 

"can we drinks something. i don't want to talks like this" Hyuna walks to enter the closer cafe and Yul follow behind while dragging Yoona with him. 

 

"is she his girlfriend" Yoona asked in her mind. She just let Yul hold her hand and drag her to anywhere they want to go.

 

 

"may i take your order" the waiter come to their table. Yul was sitting infront Hyuna and besides him was Yoona.

 

"i would like to order" his words was cut with Hyuna.

 

"cappuccino and bring me a lattle"

 

"can i have a juice, orange juice" Yoona said and the waiter write down the order.

 

"you don't drinks coffee" Hyuna asked.

 

"i don't like coffee" Yoona reply.

 

"me also dislike coffee at first but after meet Yul, i learn to drinks it cause sometimes he will force me to drinks coffee whenever we hang out together. So now i love coffee as much i love Yul" Yul stop from playing his phone when heard what had Hyuna said. 

 

"is this girl trying to make me feels guilty for take her boyfriends away from her" Yoona thought.

 

"stop saying useless thing Hyuna. You don't love me as you love Hyunseung. Everything happen between us in the past is just a past. You choose that guys instead of me now you saying you love me. what game are you playing cause i not in the mood to ever play it" Yul said seriously. Yoona just keep silent cause didn't know what to do or say.

 

"it so akward" Yoona said in her mind. The waiter comes bring their drink and put in on the table. Yul take out his wallet and pull out some money and put on the table.

 

"damn it" he cursed then walks away leave both of the girl. Yoona thought Yul just went to the toilet, but when she saw he comes out from the cafe she quickly take his and her drinks and follow her husband.

 

"oppa" she call while fasten her pace to catch up Yul. "until when you will keep walking" Yoona thought. She just follow Yul from behind afraid that she will getting scold by him. She insist to sit beside him when Yul just take a sit on the bench.

 

"oppa your coffee" Yoona show his coffee infront of him. Yul who just close his eyes, open his eyes when heard a voice talking with him. He takes the coffee that Yoona holds. 

 

"are you planning to stoood up for all day" Yul said after drinks his cappuccino. "sit here" he patted the sit beside him. Yoona walks slowly and take a sit on the same bench and make some space between them.

 

"sorry for what you have to see" he start the conversation.

 

"it's okay. i understand" she reply not forget to smile at him. He looks at the camera on his laps and back to his wife.

 

"we should take some pictures approve that we spend our time together in London" he said while take out the camera from the bag and adjust the important things.

 

"come closer" he said but Yoona just pretend that she didn't hear what he said. "come" he pull her wrist and let it go when he make sure she was close enough. He hold his camera with on hand to take their pictures. "it's heavy to holds like that" he whined cause Yoona laugh. Yul looks at her when she was laughing at him. 

 

"Sorry" she said afraid that he will mad at her for laughing at him. he takes out something from his pants. He touch something on his phone and ready to take pictures by using his phone.

 

"smile" he said then count into three. He puts his hands on her shoulder and their face is almost touching. it not hard for him to pose closely with Yoona because before he taking his father place as CEO, he takes a part time job as the model so he always takes a pictures with the girls he barely know. but for Yoona, being closer like this makes her heart wants to jump out from her body. she was nervour for their closeness.

 

after taking the pictures, without Yoona knowing Yul just upload their pictures to his instagram with a caption O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter