Chapter 5

Love After Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"This is so awkward" Yoona protest in her mind. She feels like a third wheel when seeing HyoSeo together. There were Hyoyeon, Yoona and Seohyun in the middle of them. Not to mention both of them were holding hand together. Seohyun was asking for Yoona's hand too but she rejected because it just feels so weird. They decided to visit stationary store first as soon they arrived in the mall.

 

"I will go by myself" Yoona said when they enter the shop. Being an understood friend, she gives them some privacy and decides to shopping alone.

 

"Are you sure it's okay to let her alone? I start to think that I look like a bad person in your friendship. Do you think that she will thought that I steal you away from her?" he asked feeling guilty with his presence in Seohyun's life makes Seohyun spend less time with her best friend.

 

"Don't worry. I'm sure she will not feels alone soon" she said make her boyfriend confused.

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"Just wait and see" she pecks his cheeks before walk away to look for her things.

 

"Want me to hold yours?" Hyo asks Yoona when he saw she was holding a bag plastic contains stationary that the bought in the shop before. Since Hyo helps Seohyun carry her things so he must offer the same to Yoona although he hoping that she will say no to him.

 

"It's okay Hyo, I can carry it by myself" she gives a smile to him.

 

"Yoona, Hyo asks me to help him to choose some new shirt for him. Do you wants to follow us or waits at a cafe for a while?" Seohyun asks. Yoona thought that the question was a signal for Yoona to gives them some privacy.

 

"I will wait at the cafe so when you finish just come join me. Don't take too long" she hates this. They were supposing to shopping together but it seems like Seohyun wants to go shopping with her boyfriend than her best friend.

 

"Inform me which cafe you going to wait for us so it easy for us to find you later" she nodded than walks away from the couple. After find a suitable cafe, she text Seohyun since she promised to do that.

 

 

"Hey pretty, are you alone? Wants oppa to accompany you?" a voice from her back said. She thought it just some person that likes to disturb girls when they alone so she just ignore that person. From her side she can saw that the chair has been pull signal that the person wants to take a sit beside her. Now she was praying that the couple will come back faster because she was afraid that the person will do something to her.

 

"You're so arrogant" the voice said again. "I did not know you has this side" he complaint. She starts to realize that the voice seem familiar to her.

 

"Oppa" she said while slapped his shoulder.

 

"What?" he chuckled seeing her reaction.

 

"You scary me. I thought you were a stranger that wants to disturb me" she pouts.

 

"Who ask you to be alone? Why not join hyunnie?"

 

"She with her boyfriend so I give them their privacy time" she explains.

 

"No wonder she asks me to come join. So I'm already here so where you want to go?" he looks at her drink on the table then look back at her. "Can I?" she nodded. He grabs the drink and take a sip on the water.

 

"Did we just have an indirect kiss since Oppa use the same straw that I used?"she thought. Mention about kiss had made her start to blush.

 

"Let's go" he stood up follow by Yoona. Being a gentleman, Yul have the plastic bag from Yoona to help her holding it. Since Yoona already finish buying her stationary, she decided to buy some new cloth for new semester. She takes a few cloths before going to try it. Meanwhile Yul was patiently waiting on the bench provided waiting for Yoona to finish.

 

"Oppa, how do I look?" Yoona ask as she comes out from the change room. It was pretty and looks stunning but it shows so much skin. He shook her head enough for Yoona to know that he does not agree with this one.

 

"How about this?" he nodded giving permission to her. After trying 5 clothes, Yoona only buys 3 clothes because Yul only give his approve to that 3 clothes. Right after they finish shopping, Seohyun send a message saying that they waiting for them at Soshi cafe.

 

While eating,Yoona was looking at Yul. He has become quiet when they arrived at the cafe. The reason he become quiet to sudden is because Hyuna just send a message to him. She was asking him to come see her. She also said that it was really important. Yul does not know what to do. Should he go to see Hyuna. What is something bad happen to her?

 

"Where are you guys going to go after this?" he asked after silent for almost 10 minutes.

 

"Going home" his sister answered. 

 

"Can you help me send Yoona home first?"

 

"Where do you want to go?" Seohyun asked.

 

"I have to meet someone"

 

"Okay then. You don't mind going home with us right?" Seohyun ask her best friend and receive a nod from her. 

 

"I will go now. Hyo you better drive carefully. If something happen to my girls, I will kills you" he stood up and not forget to tease his sister by messing her hair meanwhile with Yoona, he gives a kiss on top of her head before excuse himself.

 

"Hear that Yoona. He just said that you are his girls"

 

"He not saying only for me but also for you" Yoona reply. Her face slowly has turn to red because of the sudden kiss she got from Yul plus with Seohyun teasing.

 

 

 

 

"There is nothing wrong right? It just like a friend meeting right?" he thought. He was in the car thinking whether he should see Hyuna or not. Before he can decide, his phone starts to ring. He grab his phone and answer it right away when Hyuna name shown on his phone.

 

"Yul, where are you? I need you here" she said while crying. Hearing her crying had make he start to feels worry.

 

"Hey, what’s happen?" he asked.

 

"I need you" she does not answer his question but keep saying that she needs him.

 

"Just don't do anything and wait for me. I’m at the ground floor, I will come now" he said.

 

"Please be fast" he rushed to the lift and press the button for how many times. Seeing the lift still at the high floor, he run to the stairs does not want to waste any time anymore. Hyuna was live at 4th floor so it only takes a short time for Yul to arrive. He presses the bell and waits for her to open the door for him.

 

"Yul" she quickly hugging him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter