Chapter 4

Love After Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"I miss you guys. What make you to come here?" his sister asked as she open the door for them to enter. She hugs Yul the follow by Yoona.

 

 

"Dad asked us to some so that why we are here. Where is dad?" 

 

 

"He in his office with the guest. I never see them before maybe that person is the reason dad calling you guys here" 

 

 

"Yul, Yoona come follow me" his dad come out from his office and calling for his son and daughter in laws to follow him.

 

 

"See you later unnie" Yoona said before follow Yul to his father office. When they enter the office, they saw two unfamiliar face sit on the chair.

 

 

"Let me introduce them" his father said. "This is my son, Kwon Yul and this is his wife, Im Yoona" both of them bowed to the older. "Yul, Yoona, this is Im Siwan and his wife, Im Jin Ah. He is your uncle, older brother of your father" he explained.

 

 

"My uncle" she asks confused. He father never tell her that his has any siblings when he still alive. "But daddy never told me about him"

 

 

"I know but I'm not the right person to tell the reason why he keep this from you" he reply.

 

 

"What you guys want from me? You must wanting something from me right? Why you never should yourself when my father still alive? Did you come to my father funeral because I don't see you guys at there. If you are his family why you didn't come to see him for the last time?" Yul takes her hand and hold it.

 

 

"Yoona calm down a bit"

 

 

"I can't. I just...just don't know what to say" she leaves the room and walks out from the house. She does not know why she feels so mad. Is it because his father lying to her this time or because the sudden presence of her uncle. Where is he when his father was struggling to find money for his family? She still remembers when she stills a kid, her mother told her about her father. Her father is so hardworking person. He will going out early in the morning and comes home late at night to do many jobs in a day. When he have enough money, he start run a small business until it become success like now.

 

 

"Go with her" Yul's father said to Yul. "She must be disappointed about this. I don't know what will be her reaction when she knows that her uncle wants his part in her father's wealth. 

 

 

Yul was walking around to searching for Yoona. When he saw someone sitting on the bench near the park, he rushed to her side. He makes sure the girl is Yoona before he takes a sit beside her. "Hey" he does not know what to do.

 

 

"I don't want to be alone, oppa" she said between her sobbing.

 

 

"I don't know what the reason you crying. Care to tell me?" she just keeps silent. He brings her closer and gives a hug. "It's okay just let it out. I'm here for you" he said while cares her hair. 

 

 

"I want to go home" she mumbles but he still can hear her.

 

 

"Okay then. I will bring car here" he walks back to his father's house and drive the car to where Yoona was. Right after they arrived at their house, Yoona enter her room right away wanting to be alone. Being such an understood person, he just let her alone in the room until she ready to share what she feel with him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

She has been for more than 6 hours already. A growl coming from her stomach makes she feels frustrated because she wants to stay in the room. Before going downstairs to find something to eat, she takes a shower first. After finish taking a bath, she wears her pajama and walks downstairs. She opens the fridge and takes out an ice cream and walks to living room. She takes a sit on the couch in front of the LCD tv.

 

 

"I have been watching this movie for the third time already" she said in her mind and the tv play the Frozen. She wants to watch some movie to let the time pass. "I start to feel boring already" she reached for her hand phone and start to search something. 

 

 

"What are you watching?" Yul who just finish bath come downstairs wearing only singlet and short pants. Yoona looks up to face him and get amused with his body. Yoona always keep in her mind that she wants a manly man that has nice body too. She remember that she still didn't answer his question so she shook her head to remove about the body things in her mind.

 

 

"Frozen"

 

 

"Again?" she nodded. He won't talk about what happen at his father's house until she the first one talk about that topic.

 

 

"There is nothing to watch. Your movie is not suitable for a girl like me" most of Yul's movie is about action. The reason why Yul has Frozen movie is because Seohyun come to hangout with Yoona before at Yul's house. "Oppa" she call his attention when she saw he was focus on the movie.

 

 

"Hmmm" he reply without look at her.

 

 

"Can i go out tonight? It's still early" Yul looks at his watch first before looks at Yoona. 

 

 

"With whom?" he thinks that it was a good idea for Yoong so that she can cheer up herself.

 

 

"I don't know. I didn't ask my friends yet to accompany me. I will call them first" she runs to her bedroom leave Yul alone to watch the movie. She finally come back with a sad face and pouting after had gone for almost half an hour. Yul who notices her present just looks at her.

 

 

"What's wrong?"

 

 

"They all busy with their boyfriends and I also get rejected from Seohyun. It's hurt" she touches her chest. This is a first time that her best friend, Seohyun rejected her request and it because of Hyoyeon. "Of course they will choose their boyfriend over me. Only me the one that didn't have boyfriend and will be forever alone" she talks to herself. She then noticed that Yul was looking at her. "Wait a minute. I don't have a boyfriend but I have a husband. Will he agree if I ask him to accompany me?" she gives a smile to Yul caused him start to feel confused with her.

 

 

"Oppa, will you willing to accompany me to watch a movie?"

 

 

"Did not we were doing that right now. Me and you watching movie" he pointed to the movie they were watching right now. He actually knows what she mean but he just want to .

 

 

"But I want to watch a new movie that just comes out at the cinema" 

 

 

"Okay fine, let me changes my clothes first" he agree because he does not wants she feel upset once again. He stood up from the couch and walks upstairs follow by Yoona.

 

 

"Oppa you really look different like you has two different person. Sometime you really look old with that suits and when you wearing a shirt, you looks young" she comment when Yul finished change his cloth and ready to going out.

 

 

"Hey, i'm stay young okay. Just more mature than you are" he said and walks to one of his car. When both of them get into the car, he starts the engine and drive away. Yul stop at the shopping mall that closes to their house. While they walking to the cinema, Yoona start to smell something tasty makes her stomach start to growl.

 

 

"Is that your stomach that makes the sound just now?" Yul asked makes Yoona start to blush. He just chuckled seeing h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter