Chapter 3

Love After Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Ackk" he yelled in pain when someone has pulled his ears hard makes his ears turn red right away.

 

"How dare you" she presses his ears harder. Yul hold Yoona's hand when Tiffany trying to pull him from hiding behind Yoona.

 

"Babe stops it. Let settle inside" Taeyeon comes from the cars and rushed to Tiffany and stopping her from being so violent.

 

"Mr. Kim" Yoona bowed right away when she saw her lecturer just in front of her.

 

"Oh Yoona" he bowed back. "What are you doing here?" he asked. Yoona looks at Yul but the guy was busy rubbing his already red ears.

 

 

 

 

 

"So the Yoona that you married with is one of my students. Wow...how small this world" Taeyeon said after heard the explanation from Yul. Tiffany who is sitting beside him still not satisfied with his explanation. "How can you guys ended together?" Taeyeon asked one again when Yoona was gone to the kitchen for asking the maid serving something for the guest.

 

"It because of her father and my father request" he reply short. "Mr. Im trust my father that he will take care his only daughter when him gone so my father agree to take care of her by marrying her with me. Now I’m the one need to care this girl" he sighed.

 

"I’m pity of Yoona. How you going to take care of her if you can't take of yourself?" Tiffany said.

 

"She not kids Tiffany" Yul said and Taeyeon just nodded agree.

 

"You know Yoona is one of the famous students in our university, especially among male student" 

 

"Pity those guys. Yoona is mine now" Yul said without noticed what just he had said.

 

"She yours, huhh??" Taeyeon teased.

 

"Ehh?? I mean...she now is my wife so of course she mine right?" Yul said while Taeyeon just shrugged her shoulder. Yul then looks at Tiffany but the girl busy herself with her phone.

 

"Yah!! Tiffany, are you still mad at me?" 

 

"Why should I?" she reply makes Yul scratch the back of his head. Yoona who just comes back from the kitchen bring a juice on the tray with her. She helps to pours the drinks into the glass and passes the drink to everyone.

 

"You just can ask Mrs. Jang to do that" Yul said after Yoona takes a sit beside him.

 

"It’s okay. She busy with other works" she reply. Tiffany just watching the couple interacts at her sit.

 

"You know what Kwon" Tiffany said makes Yul look at her. “I will forgive you if you accept my conditions"

 

"You said you didn't mad" he whined.

 

"You wants me to forgive you or not?" she asked.

 

"just accept it" Taeyeon said after sipping his drinks.

 

"What is it?"

 

"Be my model for my new design" she explained.

 

"What?? Model?? Didn’t I already say to you before? That was the last time I help you by being your model. No more after that. Do you forget about it?" he asked.

 

"Screw that. You wants to accept it or not?" Yul looks at Taeyeon asking for help but the other guys pretend that he saw nothing and continue playing with his phone.

 

"Okay fine" he sighed.

 

"But not only you the one will join" she smirked.

 

"What do you mean by that" he asked.

 

"Its a couple cloths so why not invited Yoona as your partner besides Yoona has characteristics as a model" Tiffany looking at Yoona from upside to downside.

 

"What?? Me? “ Yoona asked.

 

"Please. I will pay you" Tiffany said.

 

"It not because of money Tiffany-shi" Yoona said.

 

"Just call me Tiffany unnie. If not because of money than what?" she asked.

 

"I didn't know how to pose. Besides I never try to be model before" Yoona explained.

 

"It’s okay. We will lead you. Your husband also can teach you. He is good in modeling. it's better if you will be the model than others girl cause the concept need more skinship so if you don't mind your ert husband touching another girl intimately then unnie also don't mind to find another model to replace you" Tiffany said trying to plead the girl to agree.

 

"Should I accept it? But it's okay right to make a skinship when you needs to do your works" she thought in her mind.

 

"Yoona" Tiffany call but the girl didn't reply cause still busy in her thoughts.

 

"Yoona" Yul touch her shoulder makes she comes back to the real world.

 

"Yes" she replies while looking at Yul.

 

"So? You agree or not? Tiffany is waiting for your answer"

 

"Oh.okay. I’m agree" she answered makes Tiffany smile.

 

"Thank you. I will inform the date the photo shoot later"

 

"So you forgive me right?" Yoona looks at Yul. Curious with what he had done until he needs to ask forgiveness.

 

"Of course" she stood up and walks towards Yul and held out her hands. When Yul takes her hands, she pulls him to stand up. "Congratulations for your wedding Kwon Yul. Never expect you will be the one get married first than us" she said while gives a hug to Yul. 

 

"Only god knows our future Fany- ah" he replies the hug. 

 

"Okay done with the hug. Yoona was about to turn to hulk seeing you guys hugging each other" Taeyeon teasing makes Yul and Tiffany looking at Yoona to see her reaction but only see Yoona was smiling towards them.

 

"It’s not Yoona the one that get mad but it was you right. You the one that jealous of us" now it’s time for Yul to tease Taeyeon by back hugged Tiffany.

 

"Yah!! Let’s go of my girlfriend" he knocked Yul's head then takes Tiffany away from him.

 

"Why you’re so jealous? My heart is belonging to you" she chuckled seeing his boyfriend pouting.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoona was sleep soundly on the comfy bed but it was just for a while. A sound of her phone makes she wakes up from her sleep. With her eyes still close, she tapped her bed to search for her phone. "Hello" she said as soon she answer the call.

 

"Yoona. This is Tiffany unnie" she quickly sits on the bed and opens her eyes when she knows who the one that calling her. She does not know what her husband's best friend wants from her.

 

"Oh. Unnie. Why did you call?" she asked properly.

 

"Where is Yul? I call him many times but he not picks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter