Chapter 6

Love After Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

 

 

"Yoona, please say something. Don't just keep silent. I'm more prefer is you mad, shout or yell at me" he said after Yoona didn't give any respond but just play with his nephew.

 

 

"I know the truth already. I got a message from someone when you going out this afternoon. They send me a picture of you and your girlfriend hugging each other"

 

 

"She was my girlfriend" he corrects her word.

 

 

"You still love her right?" Yoona asked without looking at his face. Although she didn’t love him yet but still knowing her husband cheating behind her back is killing her.

 

 

"I will be honest to you" she nodded. "I will be lying if I say that I didn't love her anymore. But she all my past and you are my future now. I will try to forget her and I want to give us a change. I want to make our marriage be like other marriage couple"

 

 

"But Oppa, I’m willing to file a divorce if you want to be with Hyuna. I feel like I'm a bad one since I prevent you guys from back together. I will talk to your father and say that I do not want to continue this marriage anymore. My father will understand about this" Yul was sad when heard Yoona say about divorce. 

 

 

"The word divorce is so easy come out from your mouth huhh? I know we married not because of loving each other but it happens because of your father but still I want to try to work on this marriage. I will tell the truth what happen to me and Hyuna last night. I come to see her because she said it was important and really need me. I'm afraid something bad happens to her that why I decide to check on her" Yul know Yoona was listening to his story although Yoona look like she didn't pay attention on him.

 

 

"We decide to talk inside her house because I'm afraid someone will catch seeing us together. She says that she breaks up with his boyfriend and needs me to comfort her. Then something happen" he does not know whether he should continue or not.

 

 

"What happen? If you planning to stop your story until there then better you should not told me from the start" she said while takes a glance at him.

 

 

"We almost do that thing" Yoona know what he refers to. Now she was completely upset with him. "But we stop before doing it because something appeared in my minds that time. You know what is it?"

 

 

"How come I know? It's your mind not me" she reply.

 

 

"It was you that appear in my mind that time. I can clearly see you in my mind. That innocent doe eyes of you make me feel really guilty thinking about what I'm going to do. So I leave her and went to hotel since I can't go home because I didn't ready to face you yet. I'm sorry for almost cheating on you. I realize my mistake and I won't do it anymore. Give me more change to make our marriage works" he pulls her face so that she was facing him. She was trying hard not to blush when they just inch away from each other but fail when he gives a kiss on her forehead.

 

 

"Bbo bbo" say Ilhoon after he witnesses his samchon gives a kiss to his wife.

 

 

"Why? You want a bbo bbo too?" Yul asked and takes the kid in his arms and start to tickle him makes the kids laugh non-stop.

 

 

"Stop it Oppa. He already tired from laughing too much" Yoona said after come to sense.

 

 

"So are you forgive me already?" he asked and put Hoon sit on his laps. She nodded slowly.

 

 

"Let learn how to love and appreciate each other present" he said gives a smile at her.

 

 

"I already open my heart for you to enter Oppa" she said in her mind.

 

 

"Want to go somewhere with Hoon before we send him back to his parents"

 

 

"Why not? Let me change first so please leave my room now" he was about to take Hoon with him but got stop by Yoona. "He can stay here"

 

 

"Why he can but I can't. I'm your husband, Yoona" 

 

 

"Stop being childish. I still didn't know you much. Who know you going to take advantages on me later?" 

 

 

"You're so lucky you know. Don't stare at your Auntie Yoona too much okay. Remember she your auntie which also my wife. Close your eyes like this when she " he demonstrate to his nephew and Hoon happily copy his action because he thought they going to play hide and seek.

 

 

"Go out now" Yoona said while throw a pillow at Yul makes him laughing while walking out of the room.

 

 

"Okay. I'm going now. I will wait you at downstairs" he said before close the door. “I’m glad everything back to normal. Thank you for give me a chance once again, Yoona”

 

 

 

 

 

"What makes you bring Hoon to our house?" she asked while looking at his nephew sits on his baby chair. The boy was busy his fist make his saliva start to drool on his chair. Yoona then take a tissue and wiped the saliva and keep asking him to stop his hand since it was dirty. They were at the restaurant waiting for their food to be served.

 

 

"I met noona before and she brings her son with her so I decide to bring Ilhoon with me since you like kids. I thought that he might indirectly helping me in asking an apologize from you"

 

 

"Then you should thank to him. He plays a big role today. I don't think I can forgive you that easy if he was not there" actually she forgives him not because of his niece but because she can feel that he really sorry and guilty with what he had done and she know he sincerely apologize for what happen.

 

 

"What did he do? He just laying on the bed while his thumb watching me begging for your forgiveness"

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter