Chapter 1

Love After Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“I announced you as husband and wife, you can kiss your bride” the pastor said make the audience in the hall cheered to celebrated the marriage. The husband leaned closer to his wife and slowly laid his lips on her. It was just like a pecks and nothing more than that. While the wife just closed her eyes and let her husband lead her. Her tears start to form and she not sure whether it was a happiness or just a sadness tears.

 

 

 

A FEW WEEKS AGO

 

“Before I leave this world, I wants to make sure my daughter will be fine without me” the old man try to speak while coughing. He was lying on the bed helpless.

 

“how I will be fine when you leave me. I only have you and now you also wants to follow umma and leave me alone” she cried while hugging her father.

 

“you already a big girl and I know there are someone can take care of you just like how I do or he also can do better than me. I don’t have much time” she just keep crying and ignored whatever her father saying.

 

“Jinho” he call his best friend.

 

“yes hyung”

 

“there are only one thing I want you to do for me. will you be able to accept it” he asked.

 

“what is it hyung. I will try my best” the other guy reply.

 

“please take care of my daughter. Remember our plan when they still kids” he nodded.

 

“I will give my daughter to your family. Please take care and love her just like your own daughter” after a few days her father asking a help from his best friends, he finally passed away and leave the only daughter to Kwon to take care of her.

 

The older Kwon which is also her father’s best friend has decided to announced the marriage between the daughter of the Im with his son. The daughter can’t say no because it was what his father wants. She wants her father to be in calm state when he in heaven. With the power of Kwon, they be able to set up the marriage things in a weeks. Everything has been plan smoothly.The invitation, the venue, the wedding dress and others has been settle in a flash.

 

 

-----------------

 

“Congratulations” many comes to the newlyweds and saying congrats to them. The couple was tried their best to smile whenever someone come to them to congrats on their wedding or to have a shot chit chat.

 

“May I borrow my daughter in laws for dancing time” an older guy which is her father in laws come and asking her for dance. She glanced at her husband but he didn’t ever look at her face.

 

“okay Jinho ahjussi” she replied with a smile and hold his hands. The older man adjust her hand by hooked her hands with him.

 

“You already married to my son, Yoona. So you already become my daughter. Then you suppose to call me daddy just like how Yul call me” he said.

 

“Okay ahju- I mean daddy” he nodded. The music start to play so he put his arm at her waist while Yoona’s hand on his shoulder.

 

“Please bear with him” he said while focused on dancing.

 

“What do you mean” she asked.

 

“Please bear with my son” he repeated once again. She just keeps silent. If not because of her father, she won’t ever want to married yet. She still young and have many things to achieve. With this marriage she not sure she still can continue her study or not. It’s all depends on her husband. Starting today everything she will do need to ask her husband permission. She really hopes her husband won’t ask her to stop from study

 

“Daddy can I ask you something” he nodded signal the girl to just ask him the question.

 

“why you agree with my father. You just can ignored or pretend that you know nothing about his last wish because he already gone and nobody know about this marriage plan except you, mom and my father” she asked curious with what he thinking.

 

“im become one of the succesful person is because of your father. If I don’t know him maybe I won’t be success like this. He is my only best friend and I already think him as my own brother. He always with me especially when i in trouble. Since you born on this world, we already talk about arranged married between you guys because he believed that my son will take care and love you like how your father love you. I hopes you father won’t regret to pass her daughter to my son. Besides I don’t want to lose a beautiful girl like you to another family because you belong to us, the Kwons since you comes out from your mother’s womb” he explained while Yoona just listen and thought that if her father believe at her husband than she must doing like that too. A parents won’t lets their children to be suffer right. If her father saw her happiness is with Kwon Yul than she willing to try.

 

 

 

“Let me carry it for you” this is the first time her husband talks to her for today.

 

“thank you” he nodded and walks away carried the bags in both of his hand. Right after the party end, they need to pack their things for their honeymoon at London. It was a gift from their father. The plane was suppose to be tonight so now they are rushing to pack their things and went to the airport.

 

"Take care unnie" Yul younger sister, Kwon Seohyun which is also Yoona best friends said while hugging her.

 

"you will be dead if something happen to unnie" she serioulsy said to her brother and Yul just ignored her warning because including her, he already receive many warning if anything happen to Yoona when they at London.

 

Kwon Boa, who is Yul’s older sister volunteer to send the couple to the airport. The ride to the airport was silent and Boa is trying to broke the awkward s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter