Annyeong.... My Love....

All My Love

After 2 days,

      He still remained faithful to wait on her. Her condition still the same. Jung Min was felt aslept beside her. Gyuri was reading a magazine and Jae Joong slept on the couch. Suddenly, her fingers were moving a little. It made Jung Min woke up.

 

"Min Rin?" asked Jung Min. Gyuri looked at him and Min Rin.

"What happened?" Jung Min pointed at Min Rin's fingers. She saw it and walk to the couch to woke up Jae Joong. Min Rin opened her eyes slowly.

"Op....pa..." called Min Rin weakly. Jae Joong smiled.

"I...want to say something to you..." said Min Rin.

     Jae Joong approached her. Min Rin whispered at his ears. Jae Joong looked at her and nodded. He kissed her forehaed. He patted Jung Min's shoulders and walked out. Gyuri followed him.

"Jung Min....I'm so sorry and thank you..... so much to you...." said Min Rin.Jung Min looked at her eyes.

"Jung Min....promise with me....that you must try....to look new love...." Jung Min shocked when heard it.

"Why...you say like that? You will not leave me, right?" asked Jung Min.

"Please....promise with me....I know Gyuri love you so much....she.... can be happy. you are....believe me... this is my last request....before I go...because... I want you to live... with happiness when... I'm gone before you later....and...I always love you forever...." her tears was falling.

"Please...don't leave me...you're really important to me..." said Jung Min.

"P...promise me...that...you...will..." Jung Min put his finger on her lips.

"Yes....I will..." Jung Min kissed her and at the same time, she breathed her last breath.

"Min...Min...Min Rin!" shouted Jung Min and kneeled. Jae Joong, Gyuri and doctor came in when heard the screamed.

     Gyuri immediately hugged Jung Min who was cried hardly. Jae Joong leaned his body after doctor said that Min Rin was gone forever. He bursted his tears.

"Min Rin....I love you..."whispered Jae Joong.

 

 

*The next chapter is the final....