The Truth : Part 1

All My Love

At Jae Joong villa,

 

“Gyuri...” called Min Rin. They were watching Music Bank. Gyuri looked at her.

“Do you remember that I will tell you everything what had happened that night?” asked Min Rin. Gyuri nodded.

 

            Min Rin told Gyuri since she known Jung Min until the incident that night.

 

“Why you want he left you?” asked Gyuri. Min Rin sighed heavily.

“Actually, I was suffering from brain cancer. After the failed operation, nothing can be done again. My cancer reached at a critical stage.” said Min Rin.

 

Gyuri was shocked when heard it. Then, they heard a glass was broke that felt on the ground. They looked at the main door. Jae Joong was standing at there.

 

 “Oppa…” called Min Rin. All his body was shaking. Min Rin walked towards Jae Joong.

“Why…why did you not tell me about it?” Jae Joong asked. He clenched his hands.

“Oppa, mi…mianhe. I lied to you…” said Min Rin.

“Why…Tell me WHY?!!” he was about to yell and punched the door. Min Rin was about to cry.

 

Suddenly, she felther head throbbing. And it hurt more and more. She was leaning on the wall and sat down.

 

“Min Rin! What happen to you?!” asked Jae Joong. She struggled for arresting the pain.Gyuri ran towards them.

“Sunbaenim, I think her pain is come again!” said Gyuri panicked.

“Let’s go to hospital!” Jae Joong lifted and took Min Rin into the car. Gyuri followed him.