The Party : Part 2

All My Love

8:30 p.m., Jae Joong villa,

 

            SS501, Super Junior, TVXQ, B2ST, MBLAQ, 2PM, 2AM, 4 Minute, and Kara arrived at Jae Joong villa.

 

“Guys and girls, just make like your house.” said Jae Joong. He walked to Min Rin’s room.

“Min Rin! Ppalli!” said Jae Joong. Then, Min Rin opened the door.

“Beautiful!” Jae Joong pecked her cheeks. Min Rin smiled.

“Let’s go!” said Jae Joong. They walked together. All of the guest looked at Jae Joong and Min Rin.

“Yah! Jae Joong-ssi! Your yeojachingu?!” asked U-Know. Jae Joong only smiled.

“Anio! This is my younger sister, Min Rin. She had just returned from U.S.” said Jae Joong.

“Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Kim Min Rin!” Min Rin bowed. Then, she saw the person that she doesn’t want meet.

“Jung Min?!” said Min Rin in her heart. Jung Min looked at Min Rin.

“Enjoy yourself!” said Jae Joong. 4 Minute and Kara walked to Min Rin. They introduce themselves. They sat on the couch and talked happily.

“Let’s dance!” said Eunhyuk. Leeteuk was played the song as the DJ that night.

“YAH! Let’s make a dance competition! Who wants?” asked U-Know. All of them nodded their head.

 

            All of them enjoyed the party. Min Rin only looked at them. Sometimes, she laughed when they made jokes. But, without she noticed, someone looked at her. He saw Min Rin was laughed that made him smiled too.

Min Rin and the guest laughed hardly because Eunhyuk, Hyun Joong, Xiah Junsu, Lee Joon and Gi Kwang made a dance comic. Jo Kwon made a y dance.

 

“Min Rin…” called Jung Min and patted her shoulder. Min Rin turned her face.

“Can we talk a while? At veranda.” said Jung Min. Min Rin followed him to the veranda.

 

            Since they arrived, they not talked but looked at the dark sky. Jung Min sighed hardly.

 

“There don’t have any star that shined today.The moon is also ashamed to appear.” said Jung Min and still looked at the sky.

“Min Rin…why… you leave me without said any words? Is there any bad thing that I had done to you? Is there any wrongs that make you hurts? Tell me…Min Rin…” He looked at Min Rin. Min Rin looked at the ground.

“Yeobeo….” called Jung Min. Suddenly, Min Rin put her finger on Jung Min’s lips.

“Don’t call me like that…I do not qualify for it… Just hear what I want to say… you…you… never do any wrongs to me…you never hurt my heart… there noone offensewasyou didto me... so, don’t ever blame yourself any more…”

“Museun mal – eulhaneun geo-ya?(What are you talking about?) I don’t understand…”said Jung Min

 

Min Rin tried to hold her tears. Jung Min grabbed her hands. Min Rin looked the other side.

 

“So…malhae bwa (tell me) why you leave me…you know, I’m really suffer in this 4 years…I’m waiting you…I really love you… uhbaken uptuh nan…(I only have you…)I miss you so…” Min Rin pulled roughly her hand from the grabbed that made Jung Min shocked about her action.

 

“Jung Min! Please stop it now…I know you are suffered for waiting me… I know you love me and miss me so much…I really love and miss you too…geun-dae (but)…please Jung Min…I hope you can forget me after this…I…I don’t want hurt you anymore and see you suffer because of me……I don’t want you waiting me anymore…so, I begging you now…leave me and forget about me… I want you happy after this…I…hope you will find a girl that better than me…that will make you happy in your life forever not like me…so, please…don’t find me anymore… this is the best path for us.” Her tears were felt. She quickly wiped her tears. She turned her face and looked at ground.

 

“Min Rin…dodaechae eottokhae gu-reon saeng-gal geul? (How could you even think about that?) I only love you…no one can replace your place in my heart…I just want you…and need you…please Min Rin…don’t say like that…”appealed Jung Min.

“Jung Min! Stop it now! Please…leave me now… I don’t want to see your face anymore…” said Min Rin. Jung Min grabbed her hand but, Min Rin parried his hand.

 

Jung Min felt hurt in his heart. He came in and left Min Rin at the veranda. Gyuri saw Jung Min left Min Rin when she was sad and walked to the veranda. She patted Min Rin’s shoulders.

 

“Min Rin…What happen to you?” asked Gyuri. She Min Rin’s back.

“I will tell you everything…but, not right now. Okay?” asked Min Rin with a faked smile. Then, she walked in towards Jae Joong and came into her room.

 

 

*I will make around 2@3 chapter more....